It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lady Gaga video times hint at Illuminati ties?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
I figured some people would want to see this -- the ones who believe Lady Gaga is more than just a very ambitious famous figure in the pop culture.

While browsing, I noticed two 'interesting' times on videos by Google featuring Lady Gaga.

1:33 for the first one
1:11:33 for the second one

Scroll to the right to see the two video thumbnails that show the times.

I've seen people making comments that they believe she has ties to the Illuminati. Well, there's some icing on your cakes.

Coincidence?

Either way, enjoy the free marketing Gaga...

Page (scroll down, then click on "see all" under Uploads):
www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
please no more lady gaga stuff.i can't take it anymore.this gaga chick grow up in nyc ,been drinkin smokin,and do drugs like any others...ok???? get over it shes normal but very twisted by fame that's all......

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by silentraptor

Question, if this bothered you so much then why bother? Couldn't you have just turned a blind eye to it?

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by anon102
reply to post by silentraptor

Question, if this bothered you so much then why bother? Couldn't you have just turned a blind eye to it?

Gaga doesn't bother me. The level of stupid associated with thinking a former stripper is some powerhouse involved in secret underworld power structure does....

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Shes an entertainer thats her job. To think up crazy crap to hype up her image. It's all just publicity stunts.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
www.cfnews13.com...$ha-visit-the-Magic-Kingdom
Lady Gaga and Ke$ha in guess what, DISNEYWORLD!
This might either be just a visit or a hint of a relation between the two singers hidden message filled songs and the Disney empire.

new topics

top topics

join