It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ley 104 (With Google Map!)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   

The 104

I've been mapping Ley 104 for over a year now, and there is a lot to it. You could say that it's one of the most interesting polar Leys that there are, at least to me. Check this out:

roswell
airforce academy
Borley crater
Black hills national forest
denver international airport
several other international airports (I don't know what the odds are on that.
devil's tower
Balkhash lake Crater Kasakstan
durango cathedral
several volcanos
analco governor's mansion
a few masonic lodges
some missile silos
custer's last stand
babe ruth field
lots of churches, temples, mosks and palaces
Canadian Salt lake, where it crosses the Bermuda triangle Ley
easter island
lots of temple and ancient ruins
several major line convergences
Some major crater impacts in Asia
and right through the heart of India's mystical center, including Jagjit palace and the whole of Indus valley including the Taj Mahal
military bases
airfields
petroglyphs
geoglyphs
wierd surface features that defy explanation and need to be examined from the ground
strip mines
oil fields
strangely shaped buildings
a couple of nuclear detonations
marfa lights
a whole host of megathithic sites

Now this is a perfectly straight line around the globe, and when it goes through something like a Cathedral, Denver Airport, or Devil's tower, it typically goes smack-dab through the center. Yes, some of the objects are marked because they are merely in the general vicinity of the line, but for the major structures, it splits them perfectly...right through the center of the flag-pole. This tells me that these structure were either A.) intentionally positioned, B.) bruilt on certain locations independently because somebody was "tuned in", or C.) Both.

I welcome comments that others may have about this Ley, or suggestions of anything I may have missed. I am also open to trading my research with others who are doing the same kind of work.

See every detail on Google earth Here:
holycripe.com...

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Very interesting and intriguing.
And by the looks of your other posts, you do know what you are talking about.
Can you give more info on the Canadian Salt Lake? I don't assume thats the name of it. I can't access the link.
Thanks.
Will read up more on your links.
edit on 19-4-2011 by ItsEvolutionBaby because: forgot a sentence

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   
thats a bombshell thread right there mate.
what happens when the earth moves and changes positions/changes its axis or whatever can these ley lines be affected?

do any of those places match up to other places on a different line paralle?
do the above sites accumlate to a certain percentage of something ie land mass, height , weight or something?
if you put enough things along a ley line can that affect how the world spins?
is this ley line the most populated line on the earth?
what people were born around these places famous, higher powered etc
what stars are above?
are there any animals in those areas that arent anywhere else ie like animals in australia

now if u can get back to me with all those answers ill drink your kool aid!!!
hehehe good job so far tho
snf
-bob out

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by questcequecest
thats a bombshell thread right there mate.
what happens when the earth moves and changes positions/changes its axis or whatever can these ley lines be affected?

do any of those places match up to other places on a different line paralle?
do the above sites accumlate to a certain percentage of something ie land mass, height , weight or something?
if you put enough things along a ley line can that affect how the world spins?
is this ley line the most populated line on the earth?
what people were born around these places famous, higher powered etc
what stars are above?
are there any animals in those areas that arent anywhere else ie like animals in australia

I will answer what I can.

1. YES...most of the major locations line up with other major locations all over the world, such as the pyramids, Nazca plain, stonehenge, and Ayers rock.

2. I am not sure what you mean by accumulating land mass.

3. Very funny.

4. I have not looked into the population but I suspect it is low, as many of the areas are very remote.

5. THIS IS A VERY GOOD QUESTION! The problem is that I do not know how to research this. Perhaps some helpful person knows of such a database that can be accessed by birthplace.

6. All of the stars can ve seen, as it is a polar ley, and the earth rotates.

7. ANOTHER GOOD QUESTION! and again I am not sure how to research it. However, it being a polar ley, probably means that there are a great deal of unique species, in fact it would be weird if there were not, I think.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Probably Writing on Stone Provincial Park in Alberta is one crossing, I will have to look.

second line.... good info, thanks.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by woghd

thanks for that mate
hope more comes of this
its amazing how many people actually would be aware of all this stuff

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by win 52
Probably Writing on Stone Provincial Park in Alberta is one crossing, I will have to look.

second line.... good info, thanks.

Thank you!! There are a number of places like that all along the 104, it is a REALLY weird line!
I come across various items all the time that I have to add to it, and you would be surprised how many items are DEAD ON, like the Denver airport, Roswell, and Devil's mountain.

top topics

join