It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden story behind Jesse Ventura & Piers Morgan’s CNN clash over Obama CIA ties

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   

This article is part of a series on the lifelong relationship between the grandparents and parents of Barack H. Obama, and Obama himself, and the U.S. Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), and numerous anomalies, including prior identification in time, using quantum access, surrounding Mr. Obama’s accession to the U.S. Presidency in 2008. On April 4, 2011, this reporter Alfred Lambremont Webre was defamed publicly as an “idiot” and a “crackpot” by CNN’s “foppish” and “pompous” anchor Piers Stefan O’Meara (whose stage name is “Piers Morgan”) on Piers Morgan Tonight during Mr. Morgan’s interview of the former Minnesota Governor and professional wrestler James George Janos (whose stage name is “Jesse Ventura.”) At issue was the fact that I had called U.S. President Barack H. Obama a lifelong CIA “asset” during my interview with “Jesse Ventura” on a segment about the Gulf oil spill on his TruTV show Conspiracy Theory. In the CNN interview, “Piers Morgan” first cuts to a scene on the Ninth Ward levee in New Orleans, where I am seen calling Mr. Obama a CIA asset as I stand with “Jesse Ventura” starting at about 30 minutes into this segment of this episode of Gov. Ventura’s Conspiracy Theory: www.youtube.com... My statements about Mr. Obama’s background as an asset of the CIA, appearing at approximately 32 minutes into Piers Morgan’s interview with “Jesse Ventura,” were played numerous times over the air by CNN and can be viewed here: www.youtube.com... In the remainder of the CNN segment, “Piers Morgan” then states the epithets of “idiot” and “crackpot” at me for having stated that Mr. Obama is a lifelong CIA “asset.” In the CNN interview, Gov. Ventura gracelessly distances himself from my remarks about Obama. However, after filming the Conspiracy Theory segment in New Orleans, Michael Braverman, Gov. Ventura’s producer, told an associate of mine “the Governor is very pleased with Alfred Webre’s interview. We hardly had to edit Alfred at all.”

Source

The article is pretty long and I encurage you to read the whole thing , not just the bit posted here .
edit on 19-4-2011 by Max_TO because: Edit to fix source link

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
They lose me when they get into time travel down near the bottom of the report

But what the hey , some entertaining stuff

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I don't think Ventura handled himself very well. Piers Morgan is well adept at discrediting people after being editor of a national tabloid newspaper here in the UK. Jesse didn't seem to know how to respond so he distanced himself from the issue by labeling it entertainment.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Max_TO

They lose me when they get into time travel down near the bottom of the report But what the hey , some entertaining stuff

That's not the first place I've heard about either that tech or the idea that Barack had foreknowledge. It was called the "Looking Glass" when I read about it.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
It's an interesting read.

I thought it was funny that all the future Presidents met at a La Hacienda. Was Waffle House too busy?

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Namaste1001

I agree with you, I don't think Jesse was expecting the interview to be different from a Larry King interview. I also thought Piers came off bad by not actually providing proof that the things Jesse was saying weren't true at all. Jesse believes these things because he went out and investigated the claims, what has Piers done? I don't think very many people will see it that way though.

new topics

top topics

join