It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Birther-Libya Connection

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I have a question and three very good points to make about a connection we can see with President Obama's Libya and Birther issues

Q. Is it possible that the very powerful in our society (ie TPTB) want President Obama to go to war in Libya, and the longer he doesn't the more the birther issue is pushed?

This raises three important questions:

1. Have TPTB planted the birther issue from the start, knowing that they could threaten Obama with being the first president to be impeached? (Crushing the dreams for many minorites, and possibly causing a huge social rift)

2. Has this happened before and is this how TPTB control our leaders? Is that why more attention is always pointed toward the smaller issue instead of the huge constitutional grievances? (Clinton Impeachment/Somalia & Kennedy Death/Vietnam)

3. Is the reason we know this because more attention is given to birthers than illegal wars and more "Legitimate Conspiracies (oxymoron?) like the NWO?

.......Or is the whole thing just a crazy dumb thing people picked up on?

Yes I know that was technically 5 questions, but forgive me it's almost 4/20
edit on 19-4-2011 by Skerrako because: grammar

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
You pose some really thought provoking questions. Never looked at the birther issue like that.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Pigeon Religion

Obama wouldn't be the first president impeached... check your history

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by agentblue
reply to post by Pigeon Religion

Obama wouldn't be the first president impeached... check your history

the OP probably meant to say removed from office
his point number two shows that he is aware..

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by agentblue

Thanks for proofreading my post, yeah there may be typos, I apologized in advanced I am feeling quite airy......

But do you have any comment on the questions I rose? That'd be more helpful than nit-picking

top topics

join