It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two part dream...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 04:24 PM
link   
This is from two separate continuous dreams. The first part occurring sometime in December 2001 and the 2nd part January 12, 2002.

Part One

The dream started out with me driving down a dirt road alone in a bus. After a little while of traveling down this dark road I reached some steep steps. I attempted to drive the bus up the steps but I ended up getting stuck halfway.

Then the dream ends...

Part Two

This started as I was walking up to this bus full of people that was being attacked by some kind of spider/woman creature thing. After I chase it away one of the people from inside the bus began driving as I held on to the left side of the bus.

As we began traveling down a dark dirt road I noticed another bus coming from the opposite direction. I had to jump off the side of my bus so I wouldn't get hit. I jumped up onto a beam that was ahead of my bus. While I stood on the high beam waiting for my bus to catch up with me I looked around and realised we were traveling through the ruins of ancient pyramids.

I waited on the beam until the bus drove under me, then I jumped onto it's roof. Shortly after, we reached those steep steps, which I then realise was the side of a pyramid, and once again I got halfway up and got stuck. But this time I was alone. A person from inside the bus and I got behind it and pushed it the rest of the way up. Once we got to the top the bus and everyone else disappeared. When I looked forward there was a doorway with two giant statues on each side. After standing there for a few moments I walked through the doorway.

As I walked through the doorway I felt like I had died without actually dying. Once I got to the other side I was in a completely different place. The ground was completely white as if it was made out of light yet was still solid. The sky was an absolute clear blue yet there was no sun. As I looked around I noticed that everyone seemed to be wearing clothes made out of light. Everyone also had an entity that was hovering behind them that seemed to be another part of themselves.

I then began teaching a small group of people how to use energy through their hands. I created a red beam with my right hand and an orange one with my left. When the two beams met they swirled around each other like dna. Then I created a small energy bubble that was purple with green spots and felt fuzzy. I then turned my palm towards the ground and made a small energy tornado. As I turned my palm upwards it floated into my hand and turned into a weird looking purple, green, and gold stand of dna.

As I began to teach them how to float the dream faded away and ended.

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Interesting dream.

Kinda hard to figure out if I dont know you though.

The obvious meaning would be that you feel that you are "climbing" or "ascending" to some bigger truth. Going through a hard trial to get to some universal knowledge that would give you some sort of enlightenment.

But often times, dreams are not what they first seem.

What do YOU think this dream means? Afterall it was your subconscious that made it.

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I really haven't attempted to try to interpret this dream myself. I know everything in your dream represents a certain part of you but I don't do too well at deciphering symbolism.

join