It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you feel what I feel?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Ever since I seperated from the army, I have been watching the weather. I always tell everyone..watch the weather things are going to get worse before they get better. I'm not a fear mongier or anything of that nature. I just have had this feeling for over 2 years now ,that something bad is going to happen. I have actually come to the point I started collecting guns. I'm not scared..I just don't wanna be caught off guard. Does anybody here feel the same or similar feelings? 234 tornadoes..in three days you tell me what's going on.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Hmmm... Guns against nature? I think not!

edit on 19-4-2011 by Jepic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Jepic

I'm new to forum..communcation. With natural disasters can come civil unrest.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Arcade425

We all feel don't worry ..

No back any more, nature is going to by very mad to us how we by bad to here ..

Get PEACE whit your self and your loved, you don't need gun..
edit on 19-4-2011 by Dalke07 because: (no reason given)

link   
If I only would have had a gun to shoot at Katrina when she wrecked my house. (holds fist in air)

link   

You are right! You can always count on your gun when somebody roams around. But here is the military! And they come to take your gun. Here they are. Are you ready?
edit on 19-4-2011 by Jepic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Yeah guns might help you, then again they might not. We all need to be storing extra canned and storable goods right now, because if you're not, people like the OP will not hesitate to unload on you to protect himself and his supplies.
Imagine Walmart on Black Friday X 1,000,000.... that seems to be what's coming.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
As a point. I like your sense of humour my friend. About storms in political madness.
Smart!

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
tornados have happend for millions if not billions of years on this planet

nothing new there

what is new the the global warming panic and the 24/7 media making there living on reporting bad news.

if you and other people are still worried and concerned theres nothing wrong with that in my 40 years i have never even been through and earthquake or tornado.

just build a cellar or safe room and give yourself peace of mind that just in case you know where to go
edit on 19-4-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by mayabong

I can only say i feel for you end your family, all world by very posibly like Katrine in next 2 years..
So we all feel like you bro, end feel whit yo0u..

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Hey Arcade.

I'm inclined to agree. I think we'll see a lot of craziness in the weather and otherwise as well - not necessarily directly related/causal.

But, the thing to remember - and I know this is the hard bit - is that we all die. With what *I* personally feel is coming (and I could be completely wrong), I don't think taking steps for temporal protection is really going to benefit anyone. Heads up - I KNOW this is completely counter-intuitive to our usual human instincts!

The whole situation reminds me of a parable (from Luke 12 in the new testament of the bible):

15 And he said to them, "Take care, and be on your guard against all covetousness, for one’s life does not consist in the abundance of his possessions." 16 And he told them a parable, saying, "The land of a rich man produced plentifully, 17 and he thought to himself, 'What shall I do, for I have nowhere to store my crops?' 18 And he said, 'I will do this: I will tear down my barns and build larger ones, and there I will store all my grain and my goods. 19 And I will say to my soul, Soul, you have ample goods laid up for many years; relax, eat, drink, be merry.' 20 But God said to him, 'Fool! This night your soul is required of you, and the things you have prepared, whose will they be?' 21 So is the one who lays up treasure for himself and is not rich toward God."

...as well as (Matthew 16):

24 Then Jesus told his disciples, “If anyone would come after me, let him deny himself and take up his cross and follow me. 25 For whoever would save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for my sake will find it. 26 For what will it profit a man if he gains the whole world and forfeits his soul? Or what shall a man give in return for his soul?

I know it sounds like I'm saying don't be prepared - I'm not. I'm saying don't focus so much on the worries of this life. It ends - whatever steps we take. Everyone we love, dies. This isn't a message of hopelessness, but it is one of inevitability.

Focus on the everlasting first, since the temporal ends. Once you've got that lined out, address the temporal, but do so in love to all and keep your soul without trying to gain (or hold on to) the world. The world will pass. We don't have to.

No fear! Every man dies - but not every man truly lives. And I believe we can live forever.

Peace to you in the face of chaos, friend. This world cannot touch you any more than you let it, though death comes a'ripping.

edit on 4/19/2011 by Praetorius because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arcade425
Ever since I seperated from the army, I have been watching the weather. I always tell everyone..watch the weather things are going to get worse before they get better. I'm not a fear mongier or anything of that nature. I just have had this feeling for over 2 years now ,that something bad is going to happen. I have actually come to the point I started collecting guns. I'm not scared..I just don't wanna be caught off guard. Does anybody here feel the same or similar feelings? 234 tornadoes..in three days you tell me what's going on.

Plus our weatherman here in the southeast said that the record for storms in april was 161 and that was for the whole month.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Yeah there has been some strange weather locally. I am from central Florida and a few weeks ago we had a Tornado come through here, it was really bad, hurricane force winds. It is not a common thing for this to happen during April, i cant remember a storm stronger then that one. (excluding hurricanes)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   
its called HAARP. and yea, they are messing with the weather all over. one concentrated area can effect the entire globe. weve been having sever storms up here in michigan while its 30 degrees out. my dad out in cali says the weather is wayyyy off as well...only going to get worse. ive been tellin everyone.

join