It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Asking a favor to all my old ATS friends

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Hello everyone.....
Most of you probably don't know or remember me. But for those that do I would really appreciate your feedback on my latest venture.

For the past six months I have been working dilligently to open my business. Yes, I did put everything else on hold, including ATS.

Please visit my website and let me know how it looks and of any problems.

NOTE: I PLACED THIS TOPIC IN RATS BECAUSE I DO NOT WANT EVERY SINGLE MEMBER TO HAVE MY PHONE NUMBER!!!!!!!!

Thank you all for......

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 04:21 PM
link   
LINK REMOVED: DELETE THREAD

NC: I told you I do not want my phone number available for the entire community. Thats why I put this in RATS, Byrd has no problem with it being there why do you?

[Edited on 27-7-2004 by 29MV29]

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Hi there,

that's a pretty nice site. One of the links didn't work, the email link.

So, if your business takes off, are you going to try to spend more time at ATS ?

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 04:53 PM
link   
One comment: Would it be better to center it or keep it left alined? The excess space on the right of my screen seemed a bit acqward.

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Thought: ....
Is this just purely advertising your site? Considering as you say that you havn't been here for a long time then suddenly show up to promote your site, this may be nothing more than an advertising bid for viewers. ....

hmmm.....

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Netchicken
Is this just purely advertising your site? Considering as you say that you havn't been here for a long time then suddenly show up to promote your site, this may be nothing more than an advertising bid for viewers. ....

hmmm.....

uh oh.... better get maco !!
ooops.

Bad Spam, Bad Spam.

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 05:09 PM
link   
It needs work, I hope you didn't pay to have it made. A little more of a professional job is definitely needed. For old customers a web site isn't really important for a small business but if you are planing to have new customers directed to this site it is kind of an eye sore with misaligned text, florescent green borders and a rudimentary layout. If you would like a little bit of an upgrade (cheap) let me know and I'll hook you up.

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Netchicken

hmmm.....

thought: maybe take a look at my register date and my posts before deciding your conclussion. Why do you think I put this in RATS? Hmm?

I resent that the thought even crossed your mind without doing any research on my profile......

Williams old quote still holds true: "Please people, think before you post."

[Edited on 27-7-2004 by 29MV29]

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by J0HNSmith
It needs work, I hope you didn't pay to have it made. A little more of a professional job is definitely needed. For old customers a web site isn't really important for a small business but if you are planing to have new customers directed to this site it is kind of an eye sore with misaligned text, florescent green borders and a rudimentary layout. If you would like a little bit of an upgrade (cheap) let me know and I'll hook you up.

thanks JOHN, I created the site myself with no prior knowledge. What text is misaligned?
The green borders, where? The navigation bar or a different page?
I'm already over my projected startup costs, how much are you talking?

new topics

top topics

join