It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just an odd idea on ''Greys''

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chipkin9
That's an interesting observation and theory, but one thing bugs me. If they are us in the future (Visiting us to repair thier DNA mutation back to "Human" form), Then with the technology they have adopted and the thousands upon thousands of years they have been visiting earth (And extracting our DNA), What the hell is taking them so long?

They're advanced enough to build craft to get off this planet and travel time as you say...But they are inadequate in dealing with DNA?

I'm not sure.

Maybe we are them in the future (And they have sorted out thier DNA problem), and they're just checking that it's not going tits up anytime soon?

I don't mean to sound as if i'm knocking your theory, but it doesn't add up (completely) for me. However nothing is impossible, anything is possible and everything can't be explained.
edit on 21-4-2011 by Chipkin9 because: (no reason given)

Knock their theory Chipkin, as it is a stretch at best.
Nothing adds up. I agree that the greys cant be from the future too. And if they were,.......... well....... the alien are probably taking so long at DNA as they are staring at that avatar of yours and they are trying to recreate that same perfect photo.

edit on 21-4-2011 by meathed because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Chipkin9

Maybe we are them in the future (And they have sorted out thier DNA problem),

Very true, my whole original post could actually be all backwards...lol I hadnt even had that cross my mind in all the times I had flipped it over in my head.

As far as knocking theories, thats what they are for right?
If no one challenged or brought new ideas to any subject in its theory, progress would be a fairytale and we would be told what we could do,say,think, be etc. (worse than currently)
Besides I have so many open possibilities on so many things in keeping an open mind on things I have no tested proof or first hand experience in.

I actually enjoy and find it fun to find the many facets of anything and all points of veiw on it, be it anything from lifestyle choices, to religion, to the vast unknown.
An open mind can introduce infinite ways to see things on many subjects, so any input is welcome.
edit on 4/21/2011 by TheSilverGate because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1   >>

join