It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What was you in your past life?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Diagnosis:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.
You were born somewhere around territory of modern South Afrika approximately on 1575.
Your profession was writer, dramatist, organizer of rituals.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your brief psychological profile in that past life:
Ruthless character, carefully weighing his decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Such people are generally liked, but not always loved.
Lesson, that your last past life brought to present:
Your lesson -- to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Now you remember?

Wahhhooo!!
Sounds fun and i sound intelligent

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Questor
I've been getting an impression of an elderly woman who seems to have a past life & now present life of being kind of like a femme fatale to the male members of her family past & present. Literally driving each one of them to an early death somehow. I don't think she's ever been caught or recognized as doing so because the male members appear to die prematurely from physical illness so no one suspects. Well, it has been known that stress from whatever cause can lead to physical illness. Interesting.

In case anyone is wondering, this is an impression of someone else not me.

I have been told I was a doctor in my immediate past life with unfinished business in this life.

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 02:08 PM
link   
What was I in my previous life?! I don't know, perhaps a lizard... or a crocodile? Who knows...

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.
You were born somewhere around territory of modern South China approximately on 1000.
Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere - politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
You are bound to solve problems of pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Now you remember?

Odd. I am too young to know how accurate this is. Psychological methods,hmm...

Much to ponder...

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 05:04 PM
link   
It doesn't work for me???
Edit: I stand corrected:

Diagnosis:
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.
You were born somewhere around territory of modern USA South-East approximately on 775.
Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.
Such people are always involved with all new. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson -- to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Now you remember?

That would explain why I like nautical themes, water, and travelling... Probably explains why i'm dying to get a boat again... But the shoemaker just doesn't seem right, I hate feet, they smell bad, their crusty, and too many people have corns and stuff...

[edit on 31-8-2004 by TrueLies]

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I didn't find what this thread was posted about, but I did find a really cool movie preview on the site. I think everyone should check it out and see howmany times they can find the name they type in.

The forgotten

I lost track before I started...

HEY!
I found it, after looking at the entire left side of the site...

Attention! This esoteric algorythm is composed for our contemporaries - people born after 1922. Earlier birthdates may be processed with errors or not processed at all.

Diagnosis:
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.
You were born somewhere around territory of modern South of Latin America approximately on 000.
Your profession was dancer, singer, actor.

The above is what happened when I incorrectly laced the 19 in front of the yr.

The following is when done correctly, very simular and extreamly close to what I have been told in past readings, the temple dancer in particular.

Diagnosis:
You were born somewhere around territory of modern Wales approximately on 975.
Your profession was entertainer, musician, poet, temple-dancer.
You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Your lesson -- to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those, who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.
Now you remember?

Very simular to others I have had done, did anyone else get this result I didn't read the whole thread but will.

Well there it is, and from what I read no one, has one simular.

[edit on 31-8-2004 by ADVISOR]

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Diagnosis:
You were born somewhere around territory of modern South Australia approximately on 1775.
Person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Your lesson -- to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Now you remember?

Well know that I have been a women in all my lives, but this does match at all with other reading I had from my past.

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Well - here's mine...I was gonna do a spoof on it - but it was just too easy - lol - so I decided to just play along

You were born somewhere around territory of modern Yukon approximately on 1275.
Your profession was preacher, publisher, scribbler of ancient inscriptions.
Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited till that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Your main task -- to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!

I can relate to some of this...must be something based off of typical horoscope charactersitics...plus, what guy wouldn't want to think that they were a female in their past life?!

[edit on 8/31/2004 by EnronOutrunHomerun]

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 04:41 PM
link   
You were born somewhere around territory of modern Poland approximately on 1600.
Person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Your lesson -- to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.

wow, nothing sounds firmilliar, although i have had many dreams of bridges....

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by ADVISOR
I didn't find what this thread was posted about, but I did find a really cool movie preview on the site. I think everyone should check it out and see howmany times they can find the name they type in.

The forgotten

I lost track before I started...

You could say, "The trailer for The Forgotten really speaks to you". I saw my name twice once at the beginning and flashed really quickly on the computer screen on the trailer. Cool. Looks like a good film, it spooked me when she pulled back the wallpaper. Creepy Kids again!!!

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Advisor, yours was the same as my husband's--I almost fell off my chair laughing at the temple dancer part. Perfect !

Note to Herman-- Magic was Jesus, most likely because he, like Pisky, wrote his own. Nice job too. I loved both of them, but Magic's was sooo subtle!!

As to the possibility of actual reincarnation--I have had odd thoughts, or memories since I was very small. When I was small, when I would be playing with other children, I would stop playing, wrap my arms around myself and literally dance around in joy, saying, " I'm real, I'm real!!". I had the impression that before I had somehow 'been on the outside looking in' as it were.

I gave toys and pet strange names, that my parents said I insisted were their 'real' names.

I once attended a seance where the contacted 'spirit' spelled out my name from a former reincarnation. She was a real person, and had died before I was born. But I have no memory of 'her life', and I doubt that it was true. Though my name now is the same as her mother's was. Odd huh?

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Esoterica
No offense, but people are WAAAAAY too gullible.

I agree. Yeesh.

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 06:42 PM
link   
You were born somewhere around territory of modern South New Zealand approximately on 1650.
Your profession was medic, surgeon, herbalist.
You had mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood him, but respected his knowledge.
Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson -- to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are magician!

I AM MAGICIAN!

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I was Sir Issac Newton, Alexander the Great,Napoleon, Winston Churchill, and Abraham Lincoln.

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 08:44 PM
link   
TACHYON,

Yeah you wish, I see you will like to think that much of yourself. But you thanks the NY police for arresting the people that are exercising their right of free speech under our constitution. Remember what you post every body get to read it.

Yeah some kind of conqueror where your right?

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 09:09 PM
link   
First of all, hello ... I am new to the site.

My "diagnosis" ....

Diagnosis:
You were born somewhere around territory of modern Tibet approximately on 1800.
Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, broker.
Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable to understand ancient books. Magician abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your problem -- to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.
Now you remember?

And here I was convinced I was janis joplin, cleopatra AND Elizabeth I
At least I got a good chuckle.

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
TACHYON,

Yeah you wish, I see you will like to think that much of yourself. But you thanks the NY police for arresting the people that are exercising their right of free speech under our constitution. Remember what you post every body get to read it.

Yeah some kind of conqueror where your right?

They were being rowdy little hooligans. Napoleon and Alexander showed no mercy, the police shall not also.

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by kode
I found this site, and they have a page that can diagnose your past life. It was calculated by date of birth. My diagnoses felt quite accurate. Was this just me?
Link below.

www.geocities.com...

I dont want to disrespect any one but I dont think you can take that website Seriously . Heres what it said about me.

Diagnosis:
You were born somewhere around territory of modern South of Latin America approximately on 1300.
Your profession was chemist, alchemist, poison manufacturer.
You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
I doubt there were chemists in 1300.

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by kode
I found this site, and they have a page that can diagnose your past life. It was calculated by date of birth. My diagnoses felt quite accurate. Was this just me?

No, It "felt" very accurate to me... Just too weird... Exciting, but weird..

<< 1  2  3   >>

join