It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Waco Massacre

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Many people believe that David Koresh (or the Branch Davidians) were responsible for the deaths of the 74 men, women and children who died in the inferno at Waco on April 19, 1993. This is the story that the FBI put out. It is a lie. The guns they had were legal. The local sheriff investigated and found no basis for complaints against them. These were law-abiding American citizens, even if they thought differently to most other folks. They trusted the U.S. Constitution to ensure their political rights, but they were murdered by agents acting under the authority of the U.S. government.

Waco occurred under the presidency of Bill Clinton, with Janet Reno and Wesley Clark in supporting roles. Already back in 1993 the US government demonstrated its contempt for the American people by carrying out a massacre in order to "demonstrate" (on prime time TV) its supposed "authority" (a tactic favored by fascist governments). Following the usurpation of the presidency in 2000 by the psychopath George W. Bush, and the subsequent installation of the insane John Ashcroft as Bush's Himmler, things became much worse. On 9/11 about forty times as many people were murdered as at Waco. In both cases the murderers have so far gone unpunished.

After the February raid by the U.S. Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms (BATF) of David Koresh's dissident religious community at Waco, Texas, the FBI and the U.S. Army took over, mounting a 51-day siege. This included such psy-war tactics as sleep deprivation of the inhabitants of the community by means of all-night broadcasts of recordings of the screams of rabbits being slaughtered.

www.serendipity.li...

We know how the rest of the story goes. But I see this as an example. Of what our government learned what they could get away with.

My hats off to those inside who "got some" when the officers illegally, and Unconstitutionally raided the compound. To bad the LEA's involved didnt experience as much death as the innocent inside.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Ruby Ridge was the site of a violent confrontation and siege in northern Idaho in 1992. It involved Randy Weaver, his family, Weaver's friend Kevin Harris, and agents of the United States Marshals Service and Federal Bureau of Investigation. At the subsequent federal criminal trial of Weaver and Harris, Weaver's attorney Gerry Spence made accusations of wrongdoing against every agency involved in the incident: the ATF, the USMS, the USAO for Idaho, and the FBI. At the completion of the trial, the DOJ OPR formed a Ruby Ridge Task Force to investigate Spence's charges; the June 10, 1994 Task Force report was released in redacted form by Lexis Counsel Connect and raised questions with the conduct and policy of all the agencies. Public outcry over Ruby Ridge and the subsequent Waco Siege involving many of the same agencies and even same personnel fueled the widening of the militia movement. To answer public questions about Ruby Ridge, the Senate Subcommittee on Terrorism, Technology and Government Information held a total of fourteen days of hearings between September 6 and October 19, 1995 and subsequently issued a report calling for reforms in federal law enforcement to prevent a repeat of Ruby Ridge and to restore public confidence in federal law enforcement.

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 19-4-2011 by jvm222 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I will tell you right now that the story given to the public as to how the events of that day unfolded are a blatant lie. Let's just say that I have first hand--not a friend of a friend told me--knowledge of what really happened.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by jvm222

Yep, Ruby ridge was another " testing " grounds op. That was such a blatant infringement on those people rights....just pisses me off!

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Actions that lead to the massacre are anti-justice and wizzes all over due process and says through a loudspeaker from TPTB that the only important law is that those with the biggest and baddest weapons can do what they like no repercussion. This is natural law wolf doesn't care about how he affects the Sheep's herd.

Psi Ops are a fascinating field and this is a really interesting case study for those seeking to educate themselves in this type of human psychology.

It was interesting to see the public's reaction to to TPTB invading the polygamy compound in Utah a couple of years ago. I sat fascinated by the PR teams broadcasts.

I believe in a future where all will be enlightened and the lies of the fear mind state are surpassed and people are at a level where they can see through falsities. Keep in mind there are good law enforcement doing what they are told it is the people who make the orders that ultimately will be held accountable for the Karma these events generate.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by HabaneroPepper

The American government/empire has become, simply, the most evil political power that has ever existed.

Waco, Guantanamo, "renditions", wars against non-combatants, the only use of nuclear weapons against people (twice), internal injustices, confiscations, executions and political interference in other soverign states to name a few.

Its actions and atrocities exceed, by far, that of every other nation, from all of history.

Thank God it's over.
edit on 19/4/2011 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
The story at the time was there where federal charges against David, no one else. They could have easily taken him when away from the compound....such a senseless slaughter...women and children.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by HabaneroPepper
My hats off to those inside who "got some" when the officers illegally, and Unconstitutionally raided the compound. To bad the LEA's involved didnt experience as much death as the innocent inside.

You registered today to post this? I find that highly suspicious as one of your first posts is to bait people in to agreeing with the murder of LEA's.

Misguided as they might have been - this is wrong.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
I live in Waco..the day it happened I was working. Word went around that the Branch was burning. We all went outside and saw the smoke. We ladies just burst into tears as we knew there were children inside.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by ararisq

You registered today to post this? I find that highly suspicious as one of your first posts is to bait people in to agreeing with the murder of LEA's.

Misguided as they might have been - this is wrong.

hey I'm as paranoid as the next guy

but I fail to see OP baiting in this thread...just a strong opinion of what happened.

could also be paid Gov. spook though (no offense OP
)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I started a thread on this back in November of last year. I'm not trying to hijack your thread but wanted to link mine because of all the information contained in it. Waco was our government showing us that they will kill civilians..
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by chr0naut

the only use of nuclear weapons against people (twice)

Bare in mind man, we were in officially declared war status when we destroyed Japan. Lets not forget facts here.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Bare in mind man, we were in officially declared war status when we destroyed Japan. Lets not forget facts here.

Many other countries have been officially at war...

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by HabaneroPepper

for attempting to glorify Koresh. Puleeze. He was no saint by any stretch. He had sex with minors and fathered children with underage girls. Not hearsay but testimony by a former follower:

Doyle says his daughter started having sex with Koresh when she was 14. Koresh fathered at least 13 children with sect followers and engaged in sexual acts with underage Davidian girls, according to the Justice Department, numerous affidavits of Davidians and interviews CNN conducted with survivors. Watch a video Koresh recorded of himself with his children inside the compound during the siege.

articles.cnn.com...:US

Granted the Government over stepped their boundaries but to praise the killing of LEO's is despicable. I'm might have to awaken Janet Reno from her dirt nap so she can go Waco on you.

Koresh could have ended the standoff peacefully rather than put his "flock" in harm's way. Not much of a prophet if you ask me. Sorry I can't welcome you here if you are going to commend the killing federal agents.

edit on 19-4-2011 by kinda kurious because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by chr0naut

Many other countries have been officially at war...

True, but the US hasn't officially declared war since 1941.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by kinda kurious

for attempting to glorify Koresh

No where in the OP did I glorify Koresh. *snip*

This thread, was to identify the possibilities of the TPTB, and to what their extent would be. I suggested that this incident, along with a posters mentioning of Ruby Ridge was perhaps a " testing ground".

Sorry I can't welcome you here if you are going to commend the killing federal agents.

So I take it you are for the ongoing molestation, and ongoing infringement on your rights then huh? You do realize they, the LEA are the soldiers of the elite right?
edit on 19-4-2011 by HabaneroPepper because: (no reason given)

Mod Note: ALL MEMBERS: We expect civility and decorum within all topics - Please Review This Link.
edit on 4/19/2011 by maria_stardust because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
David Koresh was a paedophile who manipulated his followers and abused their faith but what the government did was the equivelent of knocking a nail in with a sledge hammer! They could have easily took him in to custardy but they decided to make an example of him, his followers and his compound and the rest is history. Without wishing to go off topic what I see when I watch the events surrounding Waco is what is going to happen repeatedly in the following years. Government backed agents and soldiers trying to subdue ordinary Americans, who are armed to the teeth and who have no intention to give up their rights to a corrupt and untrustworthy government.
Koresh was mad... The NWO is madder!

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   

No where in the OP did I glorify Koresh. *snip*

Sorry, but to say this:

My hats off to those inside who "got some" when the officers illegally, and Unconstitutionally raided the compound.

In my mind that statement condones and glorifies him and his followers who were hellbent on taking a stance. Any one of them could have walked out the door unarmed at anytime.

edit on 19-4-2011 by kinda kurious because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by kinda kurious

"In my mind that statement condones and glorifies him and his followers who were hellbent on taking a stance. Any one of them could have walked out the door unarmed at anytime. " quote.

Any American, British or allied soldier could have downed his weapon during WW2 and gave up to the Germans but they chose to fight. If you think, no, believe you're in the right, as Koresh (as mad as he was) did then you're not likely to meekly give in and fold. Sticking up and fighting for what you believe in is not proof of your guilt, as it's not proof that you're wrong or misguided.
As insane and disgusting as Koresh was theres still part of me that respects him for standing up tp the government. In the next few years there are going to be plenty more like Koresh who will die in a hail of bullets because they stood up against what they perceived to be a corrupt and hateful government.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join