It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Final Warning to Tokyo

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sanctum1972
To the OP of this thread,

I can appreciate the concern for the japanese and the Quake/Nuclear Reactor Crisis there. And it's good the world is trying to help them out.

But.

The behavior of playing 'Armchair Hero' over the internet making advance warnings or forwarned knowledge on ATSNN is just getting very old and tired. If you think they are about to get hit by another quake with such proof, why are you posting this on here and just simply directly tell the japanese officials that?

This attitude of "Armchair Heroism" needs to stop. Now. Get off the chair and do something about it. Acting like an official 'Crier of Doom' on here could make one look like a jackass (no offense).

I just hope they don't get by another Quake. But if you have serious proof of it, I recommend you talk to the government directly. Getting support on ATSSN is one thing but they may not look too kindly on websites like this.
edit on 20-4-2011 by Sanctum1972 because: (no reason given)

I believe if you read the entire thread you'll find the great armchair hero did send the info to the JMA and I don't recall seeing TA ever say he had PROOF!

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLastStand
reply to post by PuterMan

You are thinking of it as a static plate, but in fact, it is a dynamic plate with many pieces that move in many different directions all divied up into zones that make it easier for people to understand. The plates can ripple (pull and compress) in random spots that migrate around the plate, simply because of the scale of the object we are trying to describe. Of course pieces will sometimes go in opposite directions just like the water will flow out the cracks in your hand if you try to catch it. Hydraulic injection is something I think can describe the context, but in this case, it is injection of rock and earth and underlying magma.

I would suggest that if you are going to make statements like that then you at least try and backup the statement with some facts. If it is a dynamic plate with many pieces then it is not a plate. If it has many pieces then show me where these 'random spots' are that migrate around the plate
There would have to be a sign of them. I mean one of these 'pieces' just deciding to zoom off at 6 times the speed of another 'piece' and at a different angle would have to show some signs.

Can you show me where it is divied(sic) up into zones as you put it, to make it easier to understand?

Of course it is dynamic, the question is in what way is it dynamic? I have given three possibilities and all you have come up with is an excuse.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Well I didn't take the time to read through all the posts as I am in a hurry right now but there was another massive fish die off in CA again. Same thing that happened three days before Japan hit, so if fish dying from toxins released by a plate shifting is a precursor to earthquakes it does make sense that it would hit in 3 days which would put it on the 22 as the fish were found on the 19th

Who knows
wait and see

Fish die offs
edit on 20-4-2011 by Survial10 because: fix link

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
So "toxins" released by shifting plates near Japan.. kill the fish off CA?

That doesn't make sense in many ways.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
And as before.. I said nothign will happen. I was right. You were wrong, so like a lot of false prophets you now tweak your story a little.

I suggest you do some reasearch on how many quake clusters occur around Tokyo, not just focus on recent events and try to draw a conclusion.

You will see it's been a constant pattern will occasional breaks.

Yes, Toyko will get a big one. My kids can pick that one out! But it's not going to happen this year at least and I'm sure if you grab a coffee and sit down and think intelligently instead of emotionally and without the deseprate need to be right, you'll eventually figure out why!

And remember if it's about being right so far most of us are one up on you.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by WordPlayJAy
reply to post by Phantomfire707

I dont mean to come of as rude, but do you have any proof other than religious connections ? and if you could put the things simpler terms it would be easier to understand.

The number 777 can represent the number of God. The number 666 can represent the number of the devil.

---

The US stock market closed down a record of 777 points in it's foremost index. Coincidence or sign?

The Stock market bounced off a 14-year low of 666 in the second most followed index. Coincidence or sign?

777 days latter(from the day the stock market hit the third millennium low of 666) is Good Friday April 22nd, 2011. Coincidence or sign?

The first magnitude 7.0+ to hit the Japan region this year occurred on the First Day of Lent(The first day of Lent is the start of the countdown to Easter/Good Friday).

The worst earthquake in Japan's history occurred on the first Friday of Lent, the last Friday of Lent is Good Friday. Coincidence or sign?

Good Friday April 22nd is also Earth Day this year(for the first time in Earth Day's 40-year history). Coincidence or sign? (The earth shattered on earth day?)

The Worst Earthquake in America's history occurred on Good Friday. Coincidence or sign?

The Signs in the U.S. stock Market point to Good Friday. Coincidence or sign?

Good Friday is the day the Lamb was crucified, an earthquake occurred at the moment of the Lamb's death. Coincidence or sign?

Earth Day was founded in America? Coincidence or sign?

Earthquake hits a place called ChristChurch which points indirectly to Good Friday, damaging NZ'ers prized cathedral. Coincidence or sign?

I prayed for a dream and I had a dream relating to my request inferring these things are true. Suggestive subconscious spilling out into my dreams or a sign?

The first time I visited the USGS website to examine the number of earthquakes to happen in the Japan region, the past "8-30 days" data wrongly displayed the data for March 9th(THE FIRST DAY OF LENT) to March 31st instead of the data it SHOULD HAVE DISPLAYED from March 13th to April 4/5. This "wrongly displayed" data allowed me to count how many earthquakes have happened in the Japan region so far. Coincidence or Sign?

--------------------------------

I reiterate the signs to watch for:

1) 777 days have been alloted for the global economy/U.S. Stock Market so I would expect the US stock market to reach it's absolute highest point at the final minute the market is opened of this 777 day period...before the Good Friday destruction for the USA.

(The stock market's final minute of this period is at roughly 4:03pm April 21st(tomorrow)).

2) 7 earthquakes during Lent of magnitude 7.0 or higher for the Japan Region. Also 77 earthquakes during LENT of magnitude 6.0 or higher for the Japan region. Based on the signs/coincidences the United States earthquake is for April 22nd. The Japan quake would occur on either Good Friday, or the last day of Lent (April 23rd). That's nine more earthquakes of magnitude 6.0 or higher before the end of Lent for the Japan region.

The number 777 and 7:
777 represents God or Trinity.
USA Stock Market record: down 777 points on the Feast Day of the Archangels and all angels.
777 day period unto Good Friday/Earth Day/Massive earth-shattering earthquake day.
7 earthquakes of 7.0 or higher during Lent.
77 earthquakes of 6.0 or higher during Lent.
The Book of Revelations mentions 7 Spirits of God, 7 Angels pouring out 7 bowls of God's wrath, 7 seals of the apocalypse, 7 trumpets of the apocalypse, and the 7 last plagues sent by the 7 angels.

For a more detailed accounting:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 20-4-2011 by Phantomfire707 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Locations of Mag 4.5 earthquakes, daily, from 01 April to today

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a13aca12c8f5.gif[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f3c361360076.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   

The US stock market closed down a record of 777 points in it's foremost index. Coincidence or sign?

Might it not be more relevant to be looking at the Nikkei since we are talking about Japan. Sort of makes this argument stupid.

[quote]The first magnitude 7.0+ to hit the Japan region this year occurred on the First Day of Lent. The worst earthquake in Japan's history occurred on the first Friday of Lent, the last Friday of Lent is Good Friday. Coincidence or sign?

The earthquake occurred on the first Friday and the last day of lent is Good Friday. Mm, yes I see the connection - not!

Good Friday April 22nd is also Earth Day this year(for the first time in Earth Day's 40-year history). Coincidence or sign? (The earth shattered on earth day?)

Earth Day is a completely secular piece of nonsense and nothing to do with the religious aspects of your theory.

The Worst Earthquake in America's history occurred on Good Friday. Coincidence or sign?

And the worst earthquake in Indonesia occurred on St Stephens. Your point is?

The Signs in the U.S. stock Market point to Good Friday. Coincidence or sign?

May I remind you we are talking about Japan here not the US, which you may be amazed to learn is NOT the centre of the universe. Of what relevance or importance is anything that happens in the US?

Good Friday is the day the Lamb was crucified, an earthquake occurred at the moment of the Lamb's death. Coincidence or sign?

Says who? Someone writing after event by at least 150 years. Not exactly a good historical record. More likely added for theatrics.

Earth Day was founded in America? Coincidence or sign?

Again this is about Japan. Oh so we have the Yanks to blame for this stupid idea then. That does not surprise me.

Earthquake hits a place called ChristChurch which points indirectly to Good Friday, damaging NZ'ers prized cathedral. Coincidence or sign?

In what way does this completely unrelated event point to Good Friday, and with what in mind?

I prayed for a dream and I had a dream relating to my request inferring these things are true. Suggestive subconscious spilling out into my dreams or a sign?

No, it is called day dreaming.

The first time I visited the USGS website to examine the number of earthquakes to happen in the Japan region, the past "8-30 days" data wrongly displayed the data for March 9th(THE FIRST DAY OF LENT) to March 31st instead of the data it SHOULD HAVE DISPLAYED from March 13th to April 4/5. This "wrongly displayed" data allowed me to count how many earthquakes have happened in the Japan region so far. Coincidence or Sign?

Neither. Sometimes it does not update straight away. I have seen it days out before.

7 earthquakes of 7.0 or higher during Lent.

Running out of time then? So we are looking for 2 Mag 7+ by Friday then.

77 earthquakes of 6.0 or higher during Lent.

So, does this include the 7 of 7.0 above? And does apply to Japan or the world. And are we on Japanese time or UTC.

Assuming it does apply to 'Japan' then we have 61 for 'Japan' so far. Now since we can only get 2 more Mag 7 to make the quota this means we are expecting to get 14 Magnitude 6 to 6.9 quakes between now and Friday.

On yer bike! You are living in cloud cuckoo land

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by ICEKOHLD
and i bet all you skeptics would love to put TA on paxil, too, huh? why try to suppress another's thought? i mewan...what...cuz you don't see it, it can't be true? if you're saying that he is wrong, you're jsut as "crazy" as you think he is! i mean...you're predicting it WON'T happen...TA is predicting it WILL happen. sounds like both of you are predicting something. and if both of you are doing the same thing, who are you to scold him.

i would imagine that most of the readers of these threads LOVE to see the recockulous stories on here, if for nothing than laughing material. if they open this thread and are interested enough to follow it, they probably want to hear what TA has to say...or they are just here to see/be a part of drama...Snip
i guess that the only way one of you will be right is if the prediction doesn't come true. so...let's wait until the end before we fire our pistols boys...until then...let's let our brains go for a bit. let your hair down. TA could very well be right. in fact, he has more research and proof for why it WILL happen than you do for why it WON"T happen. i want to see you put together this much info (links, charts, graphs, numbers, quotes) as TA has and make a thread. let's analyze your prediction. otherwise...you're just a cheerleader for the other team. neither team knows who's gonna win but cheerleaders aren't even playing. at least TA is on the field...
edit on 4/20/11 by ICEKOHLD because: (no reason given)

edit on 4/20/11 by ICEKOHLD because: (no reason given)

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.
edit on 20/4/2011 by Sauron because: profanity snipped

Well you don't really have to wait for this one to come true or not. Just look at all the other junk he's posted that never amounted to anything and you'll see why is credibility is pretty much zero.

He would have to make like 5 predictions in a row to erase all his other stuff. I had to laugh at this line in one of his posts in this thread "I believe mountains probably are formed over a long period of time".....

Really?

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Has anyone seen this video Is Japan Sinking

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Excellent work, and I admire your concern for the people of Japan. They have seem to have lost their newsworthiness as of late. So strange how what may be one of the worst disasters ever, is just being swept under the rug.
S&F

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by PuterMan

Believe what you want. You don't have to believe in signs. Call me names if you must. But you have to know your post was more about arguing for the sake of arguing rather than an honest response.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheOneEyedProphet
The Op has made some outstanding claims, by saying that a large chunk of Japan has a great potential of sinking beneath the waves,

Well I disagree with the sinking part... as Japan rides the plate over the subduction zone.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hr2burn
Excellent work, and I admire your concern for the people of Japan. They have seem to have lost their newsworthiness as of late. So strange how what may be one of the worst disasters ever, is just being swept under the rug.

The same reason Chernobyl can't raise a measly 1 billion dollars in 25 years to put a new cover on their mess, yet an average Olympics can raise 3 billion no sweat... The world just doesn't care after the initial novelty wears off. Sad... but true...

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hr2burn
S&F

Not being swept under the rug at all. News agencies are a business and must compete for customers and they need to keep people enticed with current news happenings to be successful. There isn't anything new coming out of the Japan disaster to keep people interested at the moment so they must find different sources to compete.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by darkest4

Wait, so there wasn't a devestating 9.0 earthquake and tsunami that killed over 10,000 people? Must have been our collective imaginations.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Believe what you want. You don't have to believe in signs. Call me names if you must. But you have to know your post was more about arguing for the sake of arguing rather than an honest response.

I think I know what my reply was. For one thing it was as restrained as I could be without violating the T & C. How can I make what you call an honest response to that claptrap. I have not called you names, only called into question the completely unfounded and baseless statements you made all connected to America when we are talking about Japan.

If you want to talk about the earthquake in Japan then I don't see what the American stock market or the fact that yet another trivial 'day' was founded in America has to do with the occurrence of another quake in Japan.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Did you really count all this? I'm not saying you didn't, but I'm curious if you really did. If you did, it's very interesting, for the past several years until about 3 months ago it seemed I looked at the clock at least once a day at 11:11 either am or pm, sometimes at both occurrences on the clock. It seemed odd to me that for the last three months I hadn't seen them and then this past week it started again. I'm not a numerologist, but I do believe in synchronicity and always took this to mean I was in my lane so to speak, or where I should be. You're noticing of the synchronicity of the earthquakes and relating them to biblical events is interesting. I have to give you a Star & Flag for you originality of thought!
edit on 20-4-2011 by Geronimeaux because: edit for readabiliy, hope it helped...

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Another quake off the coast of Japan:

== PRELIMINARY EARTHQUAKE REPORT ==

Region: OFF EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
Geographic coordinates: 40.498N, 143.479E
Magnitude: 5.8 Mw
Depth: 15 km
Universal Time (UTC): 21 Apr 2011 00:39:04
Time near the Epicenter: 21 Apr 2011 10:39:04
Local standard time in your area: 20 Apr 2011 14:39:04

Location with respect to nearby cities:
167 km (104 miles) E (89 degrees) of Hachinohe, Honshu, Japan
218 km (135 miles) ENE (66 degrees) of Morioka, Honshu, Japan
236 km (147 miles) E (98 degrees) of Aomori, Honshu, Japan
628 km (390 miles) NNE (30 degrees) of TOKYO, Japan

I get USGS quake updates in my email & receive SEVERAL a day referencing Japan. They're definitely not having a good time!

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
The quakes aren't getting close to Tokyo. They're lingering around Chiba which is where the Pacific Plate intersects with the Philippine Plate.

Every day since March 11th I have felt constant movement under me. The Pacific Plate is indeed moving rapidly under the North American plate. But I consider this to be a good sign that lots of pressure is being released.

I'm not saying you're wrong. Seismologists are also saying that we'll probably have a few more 7.x quakes. I just think that what you've found through your meditation will happen to Tokyo around 2036. There will also be the sinking of parts of Japan that others have predicted.

I could be wrong and it could be happening now, but my ability to predict these things continues to reassure me of a degree of safety for the moment. If I'm misleading myself, the next quake will be as sudden and powerful as the March 11th one.

At any rate, we're headed North West for the weekend.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join