It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Final Warning to Tokyo

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Communicater
i]reply to post by Unity_99

Here is an overhead map from New Scientist so you can see exactly where each quake takes place in relation to every other one...1048 so far.

www.newscientist.com...

Thanks for the link to the map. Cool.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
No offense OP, but you are basing your predictions on a very simple data set. There is not much there other than locations and depth of earthquakes. I work for an environmental company, and we have many geologists - and you are VASTLY simplying what is a pretty complex process.

Let me ask you this: Do you really think the professionals in Japan haven't seen what you have seen and 1000 times more? Are you suggesting that with your lack of a degree in the field, you are seeing and understanding MORE than they are? Or perhaps you are saying they don't care if their families, friends and fellow citizens all die, because they don't feel like it's worth the effort to pass along this critical information or deal with evacuations, etc.?

I'm certain they have seen the same maps you have, and have determined if this is an issue or not, and in need of mass evacuations. It would need to be a pretty serious case to evacuate 35 million citizens.
edit on 20-4-2011 by fleabit because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by Finalized

Originally posted by MushroomWig

Originally posted by MidnightTide
I am sure the Japanese government are going to listen to a bunch of people from ATS...lol

Imagine them evacuating the entire city of Tokyo (costing billiona) all because of this thread.

And the "
"'s make this post more palatable? Of course they won't, OP says so himself and was just posting what he thinks should happen, he even mentioned that he contacted someone in Japan.

Tokyo won't be evacuated due to this thread, everyone knows that.

TA, thanks again for your research, you bringing the imagines in and trying to figure out what they mean is useful information. I don't know enough about seismology or geology, so the topic is intriguing.
edit on 4/20/2011 by Finalized because: (no reason given)

I'm pointing out how stupid the idea actually is.

link   
reply to post by Finalized

reply to post by Finalized

It is a conspiracy site? wow. it all makes sense to me now!

Actually, being a conspiracy site means scrutinizing every bit of evidence whether it means you or someone else provides it.

If you are going to put it out there, you bettter know what you are putting out there, and you are going to be scrutinized by conspiracy theorists first.

A professional conspiracy theorist vets their information and accepts any criticism because if you ever want the public to accept this information, you better know what you are providing and talking about.

After 200 posts, I shouldn't have to explain this to you.

Now in your little downy soft mountain spring smelling world, you would just love for everyone to accept any handiwork and accept it as valid, but unless you want conspiracy theorists forever held as tin foil hatters, you need to provide legit information.

Now if you are done lecturing me on how ats works with your noob status, you should know that you should of provided legit information to back up your claim, instead of lecturing me on how a conspiracy site works.

And I will quote what a previous poster said in simple terms: no one, and I mean no one, can predict an earthquake.
If they can, they would be VERY rich.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by fleabit
No offense OP, but you are basing your predictions on a very simple data set. There is not much there other than locations and depth of earthquakes. I work for an environmental company, and we have many geoligists - and you are VASTLY simplying what is a pretty complex process.

Let me ask you this: Do you really think the professionals in Japan haven't seen what you have seen and 1000 times more? Are you suggesting that with your lack of a degree in the field, you are seeing and understanding MORE than they are? Or perhaps you are saying they don't care if their families, friends and fellow citizens all die, because they don't feel like it's worth the effort to pass along this critical information or deal with evacuations, etc.?

I'm certain they have seen the same maps you have, and have determined if this is an issue or not, and in need of mass evacuations. It would need to be a pretty serious case to evacuate 35 million citizens.

Thank you! Posts like this make me glad to be a member of this site. It needs more sensible users to counter-balance the paranoia (not to mentain the users who think they're smarter than the experts).

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by fleabit

Do you think they would release that information to their public? Japan is in a Earthquake prone area so logic will dictate that another big one will be coming, there is no arguing that.

The OP is just doing what he thinks is right, warning people to get out of an Earthquake prone area. Now let me ask you this, are you comfortable with the way Japan is handling this? Are you comfortable that Japan has a lot more nuclear reactors that could cause another Fukshima?

From what I am seeing is the mentality that the OP is a fear mongering person and that this can't happen. Tragedies happen, tragedy prone areas have more tragedy. If you say he is fear mongering than you simply don't understand logic or you don't understand geology. Japan is in an earthquake zone and it is inevitable that another earthquake will hit, it is just a matter of when!
edit on 20-4-2011 by Equinox99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by midwest
Why all the bashing of TrueAmerican? Wasn't he the guy who predicted the Japanese earthquake in the first place?

YEAH! He DID!! HELLO PEOPLE DID YOU KNOW THAT???

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
Well, if the pentagon is to be formed, San Francisco would be next, from what I read. And only on certain dates, ie. the wedding, of the Royals, where Saturn and Exalted Morning Star Position Venus are in opposition. And Saturn is in Virgo, harvest position for the house of marriage. 29 is just another 11. And so we have, 4 11 11. But as they code all these things, code the matrix is a step up from saying, these negative draconian spell casters, cast their spells, in the movies, online, in music, shows murals in banks and airports, statues under the ocean, that everyone scratches their head over. Come on wake up. Oh but don't forget to alert us, the ones who's consciousness is being hjacked and who's emotions are needed for the spells, we're supposed to see it.

Well 429 is a number flashed on the bus in the movie the Core, and put out there, when the birds suddenly fell out of the sky. TV series Flashforward depicts 429 as a date of loss of collective consciousness, I believe due to all the fear based programming we're getting.

Mark 4 29: As soon as the grain is ripe, he puts the sickle to it, because the harvest has come.

The fact that most can't evacuate Tokyo, without a movement to do so, is because are living like working class slaves and actually need shelter, food and necessities for their families.

Its the Titanic, the rich bail.

And anyone who thinks this is natural should start to pay attention.

Uncovering the trail of what is going on, what the universe is basically, how do we get our consciousness back.

I really think that Tokyo should pick up enmasse and exit and also demand their tax dollars be spent on them. 30 million should be a huge crowd to confront the leaders with. But they're very polite peaceful people......

So how do we approach, with metaphysics, and positive images, prayers, meditations, this situation. We all have negative memes stuck in our head, how do we turn it around with faith, love and a vision for an equal eutopian safe, world

I think this is the work now.
LOL complete and utter nonsense ..and i thought i was mad!

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
People living in Japan should read this post very carefully. IT COULD POSSIBLY SAVE YOUR LIFE.

According to the possible divine coincidences and signs, Japan's LAST WARNING is this:

The March 11th Earthquake in the Japan region occurred on the First Friday of Lent as a warning of what would occur on the LAST FRIDAY of LENT which is also Earth Day/Good Friday.

The WARNING: ALL on GOOD FRIDAY (April 22nd) OR between NOW and the end of April 22nd 2011, there will be NINE more earthquakes of magnitude 6.0 or greater but only one of those would be of magnitude 7.0 or greater. The final earthquake would be the 77th. THE FINAL EARTHQUAKE WOULD OCCUR ON APRIL 22nd 2011(Good Friday/Earth Day). And the Final 77th Earthquake WOULD BE MORE TERRIFYING than the 9.0 that occurred on March 11th. The final EQ would also be the 7th earthquake since March 9th(the first day of Lent) to be of magnitude 7.0 or higher.

This warning also applies to the United States.

To understand the reasoning, signs, and coincidences, behind this warning read the first 3 pages of the following thread, which involves(started with) the prediction of a mega-earthquake for the USA until I realized the warning was for both the US and Japan:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

One other Final Warning for Japan/U.S. involves the American Stock Market tomorrow.

edit on 20-4-2011 by Phantomfire707 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
H.A.A.R.P. is back online 137.229.36.30...

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Starwise

Agreed. If you don't like what he has to say, then just tune out. There is no ATS 'code' that you HAVE to read and believe each and every thread

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I remember before the first tsunami I had a dream about a tsunami, and I saw the wave coming and tried to hunker down on the stairs of a hotel along the beach. It was pretty scary, but at least it was just a dream. Then the actual tsunami happened and I questioned the dream. Just a few days ago I had another dream, almost identical to the first one with huge waves crashing along the shore, and being right on the shore, except this time I was inside a hotel room. I saw a big wave come towards us but it just stopped right at the window and the water was just floating there, then I started helping people in through the window.

Weird stuff, hope this doesn't show that Japan may experience another big quake followed by another tsunami, maybe even worse. It isn't looking good though, their already coming out with some show on Discovery about "warning Japan" or something like that.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Do you think they would release that information to their public? Japan is in a Earthquake prone area so logic will dictate that another big one will be coming, there is no arguing that.

The OP is just doing what he thinks is right, warning people to get out of an Earthquake prone area. Now let me ask you this, are you comfortable with the way Japan is handling this? Are you comfortable that Japan has a lot more nuclear reactors that could cause another Fukshima?

I have never called this poster a fear-monger. I am asking simple questions. Does he really believe he is more knowledable than the teams of geological experts in Japan? That he is seeing something they have all missed?

Yes, I absolutely think if they were that positive another earthquake was going to occur in the next 2 weeks, they would let the population know! What is it with people on this site? Apparently, all governments around the world WANT their people dead, displaced, and suffering. Sorry.. that makes no sense to me. Even people in the government have families and friends that live in the major cities. There are emergency broadcast systems in all countries, and generally, aside from all the NWO agenda stuff I see here, governments actually do tell their people when there is something to be worried about.

I prefer to use a modicum of common sense when I look at these things. I just can't fathom how someone not professionaly trained could know more than teams of experts for whom this has even more importance. If they thought there was a chance for a huge earthquake in 2 weeks, I do believe they would warn their people.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   

reply to post by nixie_nox

Actually, being a conspiracy site means scrutinizing every bit of evidence whether it means you or someone else provides it.

If you are going to put it out there, you bettter know what you are putting out there, and you are going to be scrutinized by conspiracy theorists first.

A professional conspiracy theorist vets their information and accepts any criticism because if you ever want the public to accept this information, you better know what you are providing and talking about.

I never said "don't scrutinize", I said "don't attack", after 5,000 posts, I shouldn't have to explain that to you.

Now in your little downy soft mountain spring smelling world, you would just love for everyone to accept any handiwork and accept it as valid, but unless you want conspiracy theorists forever held as tin foil hatters, you need to provide legit information.

I'm allergic to downy, so I guess my world doesn't smell so great. Never said this either, you are putting words in my mouth. I said have a logical discourse, not one that is attacking and deriding of the OP.

Now if you are done lecturing me on how ats works with your noob status, you should know that you should of provided legit information to back up your claim, instead of lecturing me on how a conspiracy site works.

If your done lecturing me on how more post counts = l33t vs. less post counts = noob, then reply to the OP and have civil discussion. If you want to continue this argument, let's take it to U2U and not derail this thread anymore.

And I will quote what a previous poster said in simple terms: no one, and I mean no one, can predict an earthquake. If they can, they would be VERY rich.

Ok
edit on 4/20/2011 by Finalized because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

This is ren1999 from Tokyo. I claim to be a psychic and do not expect you to believe that I am.

Thank you for your concern for the people of Japan and for me and mine here. After reading your dire warning, I have determined that you are not confident or sure in your predictions based on how you typed what you did.

When considering the danger of a quake, there are three important things to think about.
The most important is how deep the quake is. The closer to the surface, the more dangerous.
The second is where the quake is located. If it is far away, you'll feel swaying. If close, you'll feel shuddering.
The third is the strength of the shaking. A 7+ is usually enough to make furniture fall.

Since the 9.x earthquake of March 11th, there have been over 1000 quakes. Most making a line from the original quake location and Fukushima.
Then on April 11th, there was a 7.x which seismologists predicted would happen.

Several important events should be noted.
After the 9.x quake, there was a quake under Fuji Mountain in Shizuoka. That quake was a 6.0 but relatively brief in time. There was no damage reported there. It felt like something hit the mountain but the mountain stopped it. Since then there has been no activity at Fuji and no eruptions. That is a very good sign.

There were also 2 quakes in the Nagano mountains of central Japan but no damage.

Also, there was a small quake off the coast of Osaka and Kyushu and one today in Kobe of a 1.x strength. Those are important to watch because it could indicate the start of greater activity on that plate.

Finally, as shown by the charts that someone posted in this thread, the number of earthquakes have been dropping off dramatically. Also a good sign.

I'm not saying that Tokyo isn't in danger of a new earthquake disrupting us. I'm just saying that the location of aftershocks on the map isn't enough to determine what will happen next.

Perhaps studying the history of similar quakes in the history of Japan will yield better predictions.

Now evacuating Tokyo will be very chaotic difficult to fathom. But as for me and mine, we plan to get in the cousin's car and head toward Nagano. But we might get trapped in traffic.

As far as predictions, the big one in Tokyo could happen now, or it could happen in 2036. I'm thinking 2036. I read it from several other psychics and I tend to "wishfully" think that we'll have a bit more time. But my vision is clouded because this prediction involves myself and mine.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
After watching the map from Mar 11th until today non-stop, (mind-numbingly amount of time to do so), one observation I had was how kind of quiet it got for a long amount of time before April 11th, then all of a sudden BOOM, a whole colorful flurry of activity again. And I couldn't help but notice how Fukishima seemed to be the "bullseye" of a lot of that activity. Then my thoughts started wondering, like if a nuclear core (or material) could have melted through to under the structures and caused explosions as it hit water, (explosions big enough to set off seismic monitors, though I don't know if that is even possible).

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Just a note, we're headed out of Tokyo around 10am on the 22nd for a bit.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I would think that a rip or tear in a subduction zone to that scale would have to cause major movement of the plates around the world. Movement that extreme, one that swallows Tokyo, it seems, would have to create movement almost everywhere.
For what it worth, I have never been a proponent of the "Low and slow" theory of tectonic movements. I think mountains can get pushed up violently and quickly. Just take a look at some of the peaks. They don't appear to have millions of years of wind and water erosion. I guess we will see...

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by xavi1000
Nobody can predict exact location and time of earthquakes ...i mean nobody
edit on 20-4-2011 by xavi1000 because: (no reason given)

right ,but you can compile data and come darn close , what we can to is prove it will happen but we cant stick a time and date thats all

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starwise

Originally posted by midwest
Why all the bashing of TrueAmerican? Wasn't he the guy who predicted the Japanese earthquake in the first place?

YEAH! He DID!! HELLO PEOPLE DID YOU KNOW THAT???

I went back and read his posts from a year ago...... He DID predict an 8+ mag in Japan in
March BUT NOT the year. It would be interesting to research how often an 8+ hits Japan historically... Still rather impressive as he only had a one in twelve chance of getting the month right. As far as his current prediction, the next two weeks will tell the story.....To all those debunking his prediction on the basis of his lack of a geology degree, you should remember (check his thread) that his original prediction was based on meditation and not science.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join