It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leuren Moret - Fukushima done on purpose! The Truth About Nuclear Power

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Watch this before it's ripped down again by the evil Google on a bogus trademark complaint!

In the first video, Leuren Moret goes over all the evidence that shows you that nuclear power has destroyed the health of Americans wherever they are built.

The second video deals mostly with Fukushima and what is really going on with it and just how dangerous it is for all of us.

This is the truth about nuclear power and Fukushima that you'll never know if you watch the FAKE NEWS or subscribe to the fake media magazines or newspapers.

Please SHARE this important video all over the other social networks also so we can shut down this deadly nuclear power garbage that the elites control. It's time to bring out the suppressed Tesla zero point energy and other solutions classified under "national security". Nuclear power is literally killing this planet. Watch her disease statistics and you'll start to understand just how bad it is. Now imagine a solar kill shot like what happened in 1859 during the "Carrington Event". Such an event would knock out power all over the planet and fry the backup generators also and we would have hundreds of Fukushimas and not enough experts in the world to entomb them. It would mean the END of humanity on this planet! Is it smart to literally put your entire planet at risk of being destroyed with melting down nuclear power plants when such an event HAS already happened? MADNESS! None of this on FAKE US news of course.

Part 1

Part 2

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Only 3 flags?

Do people know what they're watching here?

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 03:37 AM
link   
I watched them both. But your average ATSer only has the attention span capability to watch videos up to 4 minutes in length, hopefully containing evidence of chemtrails, UFOs, and aliens.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 03:41 AM
link   
These arguments hold just as much weight as the official story from Japan. Nothing can be proven and it's just a theory that could be possible.

Next

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by kro32

The fact the she's independant and NOT a government spokeman or shill gives her a lot more credibility than either of the latter.
And if you add the hard data she has on radiation and it's dispersal patterns and plus the historical data of the effects of previous nuclear testing, and the work she did to convince Japan that it should not build nuclear reactors in such a dangerous area (which of course has subsequently been proven right) I'll trust her over almost anyone else!

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Only starry-eyed fools ever believed nuclear power could be used for general purpose electricity production.

I blame, for the most part, the OPEC nations who have held this planet (especially oil-poor nations like Japan) hostage to their oil reserves for decades, leaving most nations no other choice but to run headlong into the death-grip of the nuclear gods.

The altars of the nuclear power plants MUST be tended by humans for all time or they turn into human extermination machines.

All thanks to your friends from Saudi Arabia and other Allah loving punks.

Islam + oil = planetary misery

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   
if a peprson were to ACTUALLY LOOK
Go to Rense and google
Lauren Monet has been backing herself up with EVIDENCE all along
( STATISTICS ...hey, didja see?)
but hey
if a person doesn't want to know
by all means
DON"T LOOK
your children will thank you...

from hell
the OS is already a proven lie on several levels and if it wasn't for truth tellers there would be no truth at all
just VICTIMS and PROFFITS

edit on 24-4-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   
I call BS...not on the possible implications of the disaster, but on this woman...she seems very uneducated, especially about nuclear "stuff".

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I am at a loss for words. I live in North Central California. There has never been any news of this on our local channels.
I believe there is much kept from the "general public". I have seen myself articles that I have read online be ripped down, disappeared.
All I have left .... love, light and peace.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
This is profound her speech. And I took a transcript so far, up to around 50 minutes, only on the second one. Taking a few days off.

But this is major whistle blowing.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by SmokeandShadow
I call BS...not on the possible implications of the disaster, but on this woman...she seems very uneducated, especially about nuclear "stuff".

So much so she was doing inspections in Japan and witnessed some big things, and is in a circle who shares top level information, so very respected.

Also, the correct procedure very intersting.

From my notes:

----And the other reason we have it is because Queen Elizabeth, I call her Queenie, owns all of the mineral rights to 27 countries, the British Isles, and many territories, the Common Wealth. And she even owns the mineral rights to the International Maritime limits which are 200 miles offshore. So all the windfarms, the BP oil platforms offshore, they all belong to her personally. She owns land worth over 35 trillion dollars.

She's the richest person in the world.

And she has huge huge uranium deposits in Canada, in Australia, in other countries, and its completely worthless dust unless you have an industry, even a fraudulent and corrupt industry, that gives you a way to sell it. That's nuclear power.

----90 minutes after cooling stops in a nuclear power plant the reactors go into meltdown.

Now after the accident, the cooling systems did not work for almost 24 hours. They couldn't get the backup systems to work. The pump for the cooling systems that operate normally is down close to the ocean, its right on the beach. So that got flooded and destroyed by the tsunami.

The first backup system is diesel and that's in the basement underneath the reactor, and after a 30 to 35 foot wave went over that building it flooded that system.

Then there was the battery backup system. They couldn't get that to work.

----Around 30 00: And the tip off was when Hillary Clinton announced as secretary of state four or five days after the disaster that she was shipping a plane load of Boron to Fukushima, and that is what they should have used on the first day because it was already in meltdown, and Boron is what you dump on nuclear materials that are going into a runaway fission process because it absorbs the neutrons and stops the fissioning.

So she announced that she was sending a plane load of Boron to Fukushima and immediately within a couple of hours, there was a denial in the press, in the mainstream US media that Boron was going or that we were even sending anything.

So, that was a tip off right there that someone else was running that emergency response and that they were not running it to end the disaster. They were prolonging it!

Also, when you look at aerial photos of , robots took photos, inside, in the aftermath its very clear that there's no way they could have gotten cooling systems or these reactors ever back to normal or under control.

So they absolutely should have covered everything with Boron and shut down the fissioning and then cemented over the whole plant.

Instead, they fooled around, they pumped salt water in, the salt water reacted with the exposed molten fuel because not only was one of the reactors ruptured from the top to the bottom but the fuel rods were ruptured from heat expansion of the pellets as they got hotter and hotter.

And then the sea water got into contact with the molten fuel and then the not so molten fuel but the hot fuel and it created hydrogen and Zirconium Oxide because the fuel tubes are made of Zirconium.

The Hydrogen is lighter than air, so the hydrogen floated up and collected under the roof in the reactor building. This is exactly what happened at 3 Mile Island. But at 3 Mile Island, they drilled holes into the side of the building up high so that the hydrogen would leak out before it exploded.

All of a sudden unit 1 blew up, the whole roof went sky high and maybe a day, or half a day later, building number 3, or reactor number 3 which is the Mox Reactor blew up.

Now what's really interesting is that the USS Ronald Reagan aircraft carrier was sitting off 100 miles off shore when the Mox building blew up.

It was Prime Minister Nakasone 1980's Japan, who went to Washington DC and made a secret agreement with President Ronald Reagan to bring Mox Fuel to Japan.

Interesting, the Mox building blows up and the USS Ronald Reagan is sitting there. They set up helicopters, measured the radiation and got the hell out of there, because they were contaminating the aircraft carrier, the plane, the personal, everything.

And then reactor number 3 blew up and reactor number 4 blew up but not as badly.

So they had a total disaster. By this time the rods had melted through the bottom of the reactors. The reactors and the molten fuel were melting through the bottom of the plant. And they are now down in the soil headed for the ground water. Theres no way to stop it now. Unless you tunnel under that reactor fuel that is moving down and pack Boron under there.

And finally, not very long ago, maybe a week ago, the US Government urgently requested that Japan stop using Salt Water to cool the reactors because the Salt builds up in the pipes, it builds up inside the reactor and it absolutely makes the disaster worse because it impedes the flow of water thats cooling what they're trying to cool.

Its completely insane.

----Now what happened is that they put the Mox Fuel in unit 3 in September. In October the Japanese Government discovered that 63 computers in Japan had been infected with the Stux Net computer virus. The Stux Net computer virus was written by the CIA and the Mossad (national intelligence agency of Israel) to be inserted with a flash drive into a computer system inside power plants that use Siemens controllers (how ironic and ever so specific) because Power Plants are offgrid and offline, and that is to protect them from terrorist events.

One month before this disaster and Israeli security team had just finished installing a new security system and they must have been the ones that put the Stux Net virus into the Fukushima operating system. And thats why they couldn't get any of the back up systems working after the earthquake and tsunami.

en.wikipedia.org...

Stuxnet is a Windows computer worm discovered in July 2010 that targets industrial software and equipment. While it is not the first time that hackers have targeted industrial systems it is the first discovered malware that spies on and subverts industrial systems, and the first to include a programmable logic controller (PLC) rootkit
The worm initially spreads indiscriminately, but includes a highly specialized malware payload that is designed to target only Siemens Supervisory Control And Data Acquisition (SCADA) systems that are configured to control and monitor specific industrial processes[ Stuxnet infects PLCs by subverting the Step-7 software application that is used to reprogram these devices.

The Stux Net Virus was also used 6 months ago in Iran at the Beuscher Centrifuge Facility where they enriched uranium to make nuclear fuel for their nuclear power plants.
www.newsmax.com...

It hides in a computer system and is programmed to go off at a certain time. So in the Beuscher Plant all of the controllers and workers were sitting in the control room and all the dials said everything was operating normally and everything was just fine, but in the room where the centrifugians were that virus made those centrifugians go faster and faster accelerating till they just flew apart.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by SmokeandShadow

because you are a nuclear scintest yourself?

well whatever way you look at it, it is not doing us any good!!

dont know why people here go against individual or independant scientists(even nuclear scientists) word and say everything is going to be ok, how do ye know? i understand there can be a lot of fearmongering on here and elsewhere but there is no denying the severity of this situation! chernobyl was one reactor,smaller,with less fuel and only uranium, not MOX fuel and 40 years worth of used fuel rods blown up, and look at the after effects. imo japan is the daddy of all disasters and people can deny it all they want untill the effects become clear in years time just like chernobyl, only worse.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
They completely did, on purpose the wrong things.

1. 90 minutes without cooling, which was what the STUXNET virus (created by the CIA and Morrad and put on those computers by the Israeli security overhaul one month previous, as they're all OFFGRID!, reactors go into meltdown.

2. 24 hours into this, as was the case, its extreme severe meltdown. We can safely assume after all this time, the cores have left the building and are below ground now.

3. The only correct procedure is to put Boron on immediately when you can't get it up and running and cement it. There is no ohter.

4. The sea water was a nice diversion, allowing way more damage to happen. But, it only worsened the situation and created the explosions. At 3 Mile, when the this occurred and the hydrogen separated after the water came in contact with the molten or very hot core, they put holes in the side of the building, to let it out, so it wouldn't explode.

5. The whole thing is a giant show of ignorance on purpose to contaminate them and us.

6. The Ronald Regan thing, thats called reinforcing a spell. They are all about what Steven Greer calls, Weird Science and Frikkin Magic, but with all their big bucks, they can still only control 95% or so, so they do Astrology, Numerology, Code it in all their movies before hand, and then do meme reinforcements. Occultists.
edit on 24-4-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   

One month before this disaster and Israeli security team had just finished installing a new security system

Israeli team? Japans Secret Service or special forces not good enough? they get another nations security experts to come in and start it all up?

........ boy oh boy I'm beggining to think that with all these accidents and disasters after an israeli team has been in they must be #jinxed#

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
As usual, the important is buried, and idiotic threads about standing packets of cigarettes are top picks, ATS at it's finest....

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Holy crap....

This lady is saying a lot, taking a big risk, and helping a lot of people if they listen.

But if this is true, this shows just how evil these ruling elite are.... unbelievable.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
For the bankers, ultra rich and their families it is not profitable (BNP of a country) if someone grows to old.

People who are able to work can make money for them so....nuclear energy is good....it is cheap and fits right into the bigger picture.

Maybe the reason why we still do not have real, clean and cheap energy.,,,no,.. let me refraise that....why we will not have real,cheap and clean energy.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by GlennCanady

S&F for making some good points. I guess the Sun could do that or it could just totally neutralize the radiation all together basically leaving old neutral reactors that cannot be restarted. Just consider more energized radiated particals from SOL. I see you point tho a shut off of the level you mentioned would spell OVER!!! for most above inhabitants.

Thanks for the input you added some data needed considered

edit on 4/25/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 04:23 PM
link   
It happening on 3/11/11? Sounds like pure coincidence to me!!

"Go into the land I am giving you, and kill every man, woman, child, including every suckling babe, and every domesticated animal."

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=11121646]GlennCanady[/post

Thx for posting I will check it this evening.... And come back and comment

new topics

top topics

join