It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Libya Rebels Execute, Behead, Mutilate Gaddafi Army who Surrender! Where is CNN now?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Libya Rebels Execute, Behead, Mutilate Gaddafi Army who Surrender! Where is CNN now?

www.youtube.com

Pro Gaddafi Soldiers who surrender have been Executed by Rebels in Cold Blood ! Blindfolded, hog-tied, beat, Executed, Hung, beheaded, put on fire, had their bodies mutiliated, and in one documented case a Soldier had his heart cut out of his chest when he proclaimed that his "heart is for Gaddafi" and the rebel took a bite out of the heart. In Misrata the Rebels burned some soldiers and then waved and danced around with the charred remains of their corpses.
This is incredible but true facts of the kind of people that comprise the bulk of the benghazi terror gangs, aka "Opposition" forces
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Any of you out there still believe the official lies? At any rate, this is what the rebels are up to when they are not creating central banks...

Mercenaries, murderers and thieves. I salute the brave men of Qaddafi's army, fighting for the freedom of their country and their very lives against the criminal military of the UN , their American counterparts and the salaried mercenaries they employ.

To the liars who masquerade as our 'elected' leaders: instead of swinging on lampposts you live in the opulence of your victims spoils, and glorify yourselves in your folly.

Your time is coming.

www.youtube.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
You know there is another thread exactly like this one just a few spots down from yours?

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
There are 4 parts, will someone kindly embed them.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Missed it. Please delete.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by D377MC

Where is the proof they surrendered.

Otherwise this could be propaganda, right?

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I see dead bodies. I don't see what your thread title purports.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Wrong post.
edit on 19-4-2011 by Boomstix because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   

edit on 19-4-2011 by UndisclosedDesire because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
how disturbing, this world is under attack of dark forces. What drives people this far, so much hatred. If they only knew they were only pawns in a game.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Gaddafi is a dick,

but maybe the rebels are an even greater evil?

Is Libya out of the frying pan and into the fire?

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
replacing gaddhafi with these rebels is just going to be replacing one giant douche with one turd sandwich...

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Damn it! I want Gaddafi out so his people can rule instead, and I want to see him held accountable for his crimes, but if some rebels are doing this, they too need to be held to account!
Though I don't know for sure if these soldiers had surrendered like the thread topic indicates. There doesn't seem to be all that much indication to support this.
Also it is dishonest to demonize the rebels for sketchy reports of war crimes while ignoring reports of Gaddafi's war crimes. Deny ignorance, people.

Gore warning for the video.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   

edit on 19-4-2011 by projectvxn because: Removed to contribute to existing thread here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

Correct...

Thread closed

top topics

join