It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The most gorgeous women in history.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Irish Matador
"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder"

External beauty and internal beauty are very different. External beauty is really only skin deep but internal beauty can melt souls.

Oh, for Christ's sake! Not THAT lecture! (Psst! I know you're not serious. It's OK. This was just convenient.)

If you prefer that mustachioed 300 pound porker with the radiant "inner beauty" I say go for it. But no thanks.

And for the record, Cleopatra was not considered a beauty. Romans frequently commented on this when they criticized both Caesar and Mark Antony for paying attention to her at all. They didn'd think of her as the least bit pretty. See "Cleopatra; a life" by Stacy Schiff, Little Brown & Co, 2010.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
If we are getting historical, perhaps Hadassah (Esther) would be one.

Religious, tick.

Brainy, tick.

Brave, tick.

... and judged to be the most beautiful woman in the Persian empire, double tick.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
If being insanely jealous of Agnetha Faltskog's microphone is wrong than I don't wanna be right.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/235c3bb9cf49.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Stacey Dash..

the drop dead beauty of all time.. for the last 20 years soooooo freakin ____________ (MAJOR ats violation)

she is 45 and stille hotter than every other actress 20 years younger...

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by American-philosopher
what about this this one might be little bit out there. But what about Julie Newmar when she was catwoman? what about that?

Nobody beats Michelle Pfieffer as catwoman.

Meow.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Lauren Bacall. She just put her lips together and blew......

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
let me go to bat once again for my girl marilyn. Umm you know she created the term blonde bombshell okay.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Im not sure why the most beautiful women would all just happen to also be famous. Seems there is something else going on in that then just physical attractiveness.

For me the most beautiful woman I ever saw was a random stranger that I never had the guts to talk to that I saw walking along Regents Street one day about 5 years ago. I remember it like it was yesterday

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by davespanners
Im not sure why the most beautiful women would all just happen to also be famous. Seems there is something else going on in that then just physical attractiveness.

For me the most beautiful woman I ever saw was a random stranger that I never had the guts to talk to that I saw walking along Regents Street one day about 5 years ago. I remember it like it was yesterday

Perhaps it is because guys like to look at gorgeous women and many are famous simply for that.

Also, capability and talent are sexy too. The brain is the largest human sex organ.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Surprised nobody mentioned Megan Fox???????

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Rocks123

HOLD UP!! Sorry, but I will go for a church girl with no make up any-day before I touch or enter the same room as Megan Fox. "shivers."

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Ftw

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by FeraVerto

For some reason men I associate with consider her to be the hotness of the century... or Kim Kardashian...
personally I prefer David Beckham... lol

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Rocks123

Kate Winslet is beautiful to me. There are many women who look fake to me.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon

Ftw

Yes, stacy Kiebler should not be overlooked!

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Wookiep

Its about time someone noticed....

how can you look at that girl and not drool...

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

She's definitely the hottest woman who ever wrestled, lol. Remember how she would get over the ropes?

edit on 21-4-2011 by Wookiep because: ETA

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Wookiep

Yeh, i never really was into wrestling. But i'd always wait for her to get into the ring.

I pray for her to do a playboy shoot

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
If you're not intimidated by a little muscle, check out Jamie Eason, and Pauline Nordin. They get my vote

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon

Ftw

Damn skippy, Stacy is incredibly beautiful.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join