The most gorgeous women in history.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Alright I first thought I would do this to see how many people like me think that Marilyn Monroe is the hottest woman off all time. But then I thought there are other women in history who ya know may be able to make this a true competition. Even though I still think knowone can beat Marilyn.

But there is also Helen of Troy who some may say is beautiful. I mean she probably one of the causes of a war. So I mean I guess that's gotta count for something right?

And there is also Cleopatra who maybe did what some nation states couldn;t do to Rome.

Okay just back to the Marilyn Monroe thing is that I think it is widely accpeted that her death was more suspicious the JFK's. But there is no investigation. I mean there is but everyone wants to concentrate on JFk. And then forget about Marilyn. Even though all her firends say no she wouldn;t kill herself okay I can;t even get into it.

So lets American Idol it ATS in your opinion who is the most gorgeous woman in history?

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I would have to say Audrey Hepburn. Elegant and of course beautiful. Lord knows if I ever had chance with her I would not want it to end. Sorry it is hard to get that beauty off my mind. I have two posters and one painting of her on my wall. As well a Marines and John Lennon poster. Yes, I'm crazy! There are many other women out there who I will call beautiful. Most of them have long passed away. There is one that is different from the others. That is Jessie J. It's just her character and image that stick out to me. Like she is the complete opposite but I can love her.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
monica bellucci is sexy, but more in that lustful european women way.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Audrey has my vote!

Class and Elegance.

oooh...almost for got Raquel!

edit on 19-4-2011 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Yes, I love that in women. Probably second best will be women who are religious. I just view them as caring for themselves better then women who have bad habits.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I immediately thought of Audrey as well when I saw this thread.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by cleverhans

What is with all the Audrey fans? Don't get me wrong. I can get jealous here! hahaha.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I totally think that Hedy Lamarr was the hottest WITH brains: en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 19-4-2011 by HedyLamarr because: (no reason given)

Great video of the most beautiful ladies or the golden age (incl. Norma Jean Baker)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Sofia Vergara... End of thread/ =)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Grace Kelly. Hands Down!
Could this thread BE anymore subjective?

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I had a huge crush on Catherine Turner, and an even bigger one on Cheryl Ladd.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by American-philosopher

So many...

I'd vote for Angelina Jolie but perhaps it's because she looks a tiny bit like my mum was when she was younger (similar eyes & cheek bones).

Perhaps it's Oedipal but who cares since I have married, and deeply love, a girl who is nothing like my mum.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder"

External beauty and internal beauty are very different. External beauty is really only skin deep but internal beauty can melt souls.

As far as external beauty goes and all the goddesses that I see I always remind myself " for every good looking woman you see there some man sick of shagging her!!" Puts my mind at ease.

Dont have time to write more as I have to go to the pub and bulls**t some beauty into my bed tonight!!

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Since this is subjective - I always thought Ann Margaret was a classic beauty. Lee Remick as well.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   

I'd vote for Angelina Jolie but perhaps it's because she looks a tiny bit like my mum was when she was younger (similar eyes & cheek bones
reply to post by chr0naut

wait a mintue to beat out marilyn? Angelina Jolie? Is Angelina Jolie all natural? No doubt she is up there on the list somewhere. I doubt she could beat cleopatra either but really?

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by American-philosopher

So lets American Idol it ATS

Ew.

Since this is a topic about history, I'll choose a historical figure (someone not living), not some over-sexualized "entertainer" or model, etc.

Joan of Arc

Now this isn't about external beauty. I find that a woman (a simple peasant girl at that), in a time where women were beneath men and not suited for the battlefield, actually lead an army to a series of victories, with an unwavering faith that she was living a divinely lead existence. Her faith, acts, humbleness, and willingness to take up arms makes her beautiful. I also find "warrior women" pretty attractive.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by American-philosopher

you do know marilyn monroe had plastic surgery dont you?

edit on 19-4-2011 by neonitus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by neonitus

NO I didn't okay still. Its still okay.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
what about this this one might be little bit out there. But what about Julie Newmar when she was catwoman? what about that?

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
What about this one marie Antoinette queen of france. And conspiracy did she really try and wear a guillotine blade as a necklace???

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join