It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One of the most relevant scenes in cinema

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
i wished we would all have this kind of passion about ourselves and would start to get mad about the circumstance in a responsible way. The power this would manifest would not need a letter to a congressman..the elite would be scared enough to see our emotions ..

i hope we will experience this one day .

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by kauskau
i wished we would all have this kind of passion about ourselves and would start to get mad about the circumstance in a responsible way. The power this would manifest would not need a letter to a congressman..the elite would be scared enough to see our emotions ..

i hope we will experience this one day .

www.youtube.com...

Great Scene.. Here, I'll embed it...

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

Though, to be honest, I like this compilation of both scenes from Network that was in Zeitgeist. The second clip from Network (towards the end) was pretty good as well...

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Even more relevant today, wouldn't you say?

The amazing thing is though that this was the seventies and still nothing changes, just gets worse. The elite want it this way and they will keep it this way

On another note, Peter Finch, what an actor he was!!

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cobaltic1978
Even more relevant today, wouldn't you say?

The amazing thing is though that this was the seventies and still nothing changes, just gets worse. The elite want it this way and they will keep it this way

On another note, Peter Finch, what an actor he was!!

Exactly.. All you have to do is replace "the russians" with "the terrorist"... Although then, russians were still russians.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

i think we need more than angry people. no one goes to bat for the little guy. we take it because we don't have much choice, really. we're on the outside looking at what little they let us see.

speaking hypothetically, if we lived in the world we live in the way it is, we might be wise to identify all the crooked s.o.b.'s, the dirty players, the liars, those responsible for the carnage and wreckage, and see to it they swung from the gallows or had their heads displayed atop tall poles for all to enjoy. it might be a good start. then toss their families out on the street and give their mansions to homeless veterans, disabled firemen and the like, people who gave and then got screwed. let the frat boys and trophy wives find out what unemployment and hunger is.

the owners and management of American companies that saw fit to send their jobs overseas should get should quality attention as well. there are so many that have done so much! this, all this and more i would recommend, hypothetically speaking of course.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

Great post.
I showed my mates the longer version of this a few months ago and we all agreed.....wtf has happened to us ?
Thirty or forty years ago we would stand up and ask questions.., protest or whatever.
We`ve been dumbed down so much that us older ones want to do something but do nothing.

The younger generation have grew up with this and accept the new rules of governments.
But i do think people are waking up and realising that something has to be done, if not for the sake of our children and grandchildren .

We need to speak out and stand up for our rights.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Such a brilliant scene! I used it as an intro for one of my DJ mixes before, not only as an eye opener but also to get the energy hyped up. I agree about the Zeigeist edit of it adding another facet to it, but at the same time, listening to everyone else yell "I'm mad as hell and not take it anymore!" is a little inspiring too.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by LargeFries

They hide in the shadows and get their dirty little puppets to be the front men.

We know it's the Rockerfellers, Rothchilds and the like, but we ignore this fact and continuously heap our anger on these puppets.

You know SONY is a Japanese company? Well it is also the initials for Standard Oil New York, owned by the Rockerfellers, set up by them in Japan. Undoudtedly you will find similar companies coming out of China very soon, because it is the likes of these people that have corrupted our entire political systems throughout the last couple of centuries, initially starting with the Rothschilds in Europe, into what we heve now.

We will become third world countries and the East will rise to have all the Economic Power, which in turn will bring it Political Power. But the men in the shadows will remain the same.

edit on 19/4/11 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Cobaltic1978

Cobaltic1978 i suspect you are on the money. between the Fed Res, Wash.DC & Wall St it's pretty blatant they rape a country coffers and tear it down these days. our fearless leaders are nose-diving us into a poverty state, The Great Depression 2.0. i wonder, now that they've had their fill if they will leave us to rot in poverty under the stars & stripes or if they are going to hand over the keys to the White House in public.

new topics

top topics

join