It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Plasma donation may result in premature natural death

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
For a while now, I have noticed these informericals for plasma donations, attempting to lure people, in these hard times to make hefty plasma donations for a supposed pretty penny of like $ 200 to $400 bucks a month. Anyway, I want to make you think twice about doing such a thing.

A lady spoken of in this article died of " natural causes" only two years after giving plasma donations which were supposedly gonna go to sick infants. With the medical vampires running the show and the eugenics plans that really propel health management these days, I wouldn't 'be suprised to know that these generous and naive givings of our very scarce life force didn't even go to sick babies, when these sick vampires are more interested in killing off as many babies as possible with the latest manufactured diseases.

www.naturalnews.com...

NaturalNews) Given the facts, anyone might surmise that nobody can lose a significant portion of their blood plasma without sharply decreasing the body`s ability to renew itself for at least twenty-four hours, among other things...

Cells must "eat" albumin through a process called pinocytosis. Today's college biology textbooks make it look as if the cell is engulfing only water, and they fail to properly credit the albumin plasma protein (as if cells had to eat water). It is composed of a perfect balance of amino acids, and it is the greatest source of building materials for all cellular constructs as well as for cellular reproduction. If cells were to reproduce without albumin, they would reduce in size each time.

The body is a sponge matrix of various types of water compartments, most of which must be maintained with precision. Every compartment of the body must have access to a continual supply of plasma proteins that invariably hold a certain amount of fluid. Remember, it is the particulates that hold the water, constituting the fluid for the proper hydration of the entire vascular tree, each potential space, and the joints.

Furthermore, under normal circumstances there is something called "net-filtration"; this occurs when a controlled level of albumin escapes from your blood stream (with a certain amount of sodium and water) to filter in between your cells. This forms tiny rivers to facilitate the transportation of everything and anything your body needs to move around (see Your Body`s Amazing Filtration System).

Most of your body`s metabolic waste (or junk) must be bound to your albumin molecules and invariably vacuumed out of your tissue spaces by your ultra vast lymphatic system. This amount of net-filtration is designed to increase (thereby requiring increased lymphatic activity) under heavy physical exertion, stress, shock, poison, or injury to enable your lymphatic system to deal with larger amounts of metabolic waste, debris, or toxins.

Since your lymphatic system is intended to literally vacuum pack all your tissues in your body, this suction produced by the lymph system creates a void: a negative pressure in between your cells that literally allows your blood stream to act as the environment for all of your cells (which is ideal).

Normally there is a very dynamic exchange of the liquid portion of your plasma between your blood stream and your tissues. Water irrigates from the arterial side and straight across into the venous side with extreme ease (when the blood stream is properly constituted). This certainly wouldn`t need to be so dynamic were it not for the amount of constant oxygenation required by every tissue, every organ in the body.

Thus it stands to reason that if cells don`t get enough oxygen they will run out of the fuel for each part of the body to function properly. If tissues can be damaged this way, could the result be premature aging, loss of energy - perhaps even disease and death?

One woman replied that she had special antibodies that were needed to save the lives of infants. If her plasma was needed to save the lives of infants, it was a good thing to do. However, the woman died at about half of her life expectancy about two years later of what was classified officially as natural death. So the question is: Was her plasma really used to save the lives of any children?

In summary, we may wish to exercise caution with regard to this practice.

Learn more: www.naturalnews.com...

edit on 19-4-2011 by Pocky because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Wow good find. This is very upsetting due to the fact that i give or gave plasma on a weekly bases and just recently found out that i have RBBB that I'm sure i wasnt born with. So ill be doing some more digging into this and see if there could be a link. Thanks for the heads up.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I know this is bad form, and I can't help but do my best to flesh it out by attaching this disclaimer. But reading this, all I can think is...

Originally posted by Pocky
One woman replied that she had special antibodies that were needed to save the lives of infants. If her plasma was needed to save the lives of infants, it was a good thing to do. However, the woman died at about half of her life expectancy about two years later of what was classified officially as natural death. So the question is: Was her plasma really used to save the lives of any children?

what

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by sepermeru
I know this is bad form, and I can't help but do my best to flesh it out by attaching this disclaimer. But reading this, all I can think is...

Originally posted by Pocky

what

I didnt put much thought into this part due to being incomplete, just the above section of this post made me think.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
People that need money so desperately that they have to sell their plasma can't be too healthy overall in the first place.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

Infomercials? Where do you live? I never heard of a plasma donation in all my life. It seems like something I could spare and sure others would sell plasma if it meant easy cash so this is a good warning. Thanks. But not sure a death can be both natural and premature. Isn't premature early, and so unnatural?

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4
People that need money so desperately that they have to sell their plasma can't be too healthy overall in the first place.

Wow...Wrong! dude did it ever cross your mind that people do this just to be nice and maybe try and help other people??

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   
They use it for IVG teratment. I have CIDP from Gullian bare. It takes 1000 donors to make one bag. They charge 30k for that bag , is current cost.

IVIG
edit on 20-4-2011 by amatrine because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   
First of all, nothing against the OP.
You are just sharing something you read. My issue is with the article writer.

All of this is speculation over something that is regenerated in about 24 hours? For starters, the word, "may" is used. In other words, it is not fact. And it looks like no studies were done. Credentials in this case are worthless. Considering that her statements are not backed up by actual data. Being a medical scientist (doctor) she should know better. And what about the consequences of even one person believing this as fact? Shame on Dr er wait a minute...

This person is not a doctor. What the heck is a CL and a PCE? And er um.. Lymphology? First time I ever heard that term used. Ok I see now, it isn't even an established field of study yet.

www.lymphnotes.com...

The American Society of Lymphology (ASL) is dedicated to establishing the field of lymphology as a medical specialty that is included in health care professional curricula in the United States.

edit on 20-4-2011 by elouina because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Here in my city donating plasma is something many people do, I at one time donated plasma for about 2 months.

I know people that have done it for years and are seemingly as healthy as they have ever been.

For me it was not an enjoyable experience. It is about an hour long process that involves a few cycles of extracting your blood, seperating what they need from it and then pumping it back in and repeating the cycle. That part was the worst for me, and it felt odd and cold when the blood was pumped back into you.

They pay a varying amount depending on how many donations you have done and demand. It is usually about 25-30 your first time then it goes to 20 for your first of the week and 15 for your third.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Who Is Eligible to Participate in the AB Plasma Program?
Donors must have blood group AB and must be male, because men lack plasma proteins (antibodies) directed against blood cell elements.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Good post info to know, as I haven't heard of a death linked to it. Though, it may just be an assumption linked to;
Donations from women, at least in the UK, were once considered harmful.www.sciencedaily.com...

As an ex* female donor to help the sick,(various times from '05 to '08), I made sure to be cautious, eating healthy, fully abiding by the rules before donation, etc. You can only donate twice a week, because during the in between time protein production.
*I no longer live close to a donation center, wouldn't be in my best interest to drive after donation of that distance.

Everyone's protein is tested(hematocrit and a urine test) before before being allowed to donate. Too low of protein means you cannot donate. Usually the low protein is linked to a woman attempting to donate around the time of menstruating because of protein loss during that time.

The process of cycling the plasma, plasmapheresis,out of the blood may not be for everyone trying to help out. That is as it takes time, involves an 16 to 17g catheter needle into the elbow vein and basically observing the whole process as you lay next to the machine. You have to stay alert/awake, pumping your hand to help release blood into the machine, and relaxing when it comes back. You may feel slightly sick the first time as well. For ex., my veins are small, so I experienced hematoma or bruises more often than not. Pretty painful and you can't donate with that vein until healed.
Not to mention some people are excluded due to diseases, and other health conditions(mental issues as well). They monitor through health checks, esp., if you just signed up, and take blood tests for re visiting donors.
edit on 20-4-2011 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by alalu the 2nd

Wow...Wrong! dude did it ever cross your mind that people do this just to be nice and maybe try and help other people??

OK...What about the other 95% that just wants the money?

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

Honestly.. If there were any serious health issues with something like this.. it would not be a long term death.
It would occur over a very short time, as the body will regenerate the plasma rapidly.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

I am the author of this article and was limited to precisely 500 words. I mistakenly left out some needed words apparently. It was my own aunt who died of what was officially classified as natural death after donating at least twice a week for MANY years until she died of only about 48 years old. I was just doing research and found many complaints from people and other deaths that are connected to plasma donation. None of these will be compiled and properly recorded. I had most the the research being a Certified Lymphologist and having accumulated much research on albumin etc. and tried to warn my aunt of the possible dangers. Now nearly two years after her death I finally am speaking out.

To read more that I wrote about plasma donation you can visit www.speedhealing.com/forums and look under Bioterrain Discussion. Not even LymphNotes teaches the truth about lymphology like we do! It empowers YOU instead of just practitioners and that is precisely why it is kept in obscurity.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   

That's not true. Look at University students, always generally healthy, limited on time, and strapped for cash. I sold plasma twice a week for months and months when at college. Those rooms look like body farms... creepy. The pay was pretty lousy, too.

new topics

top topics

join