It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof that Weather Modification Exists - Openly Shown on TV in China

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
People that say weather modification does not exist this film was made for you....It should clear any doubt in your nay-saying mind...

more proof of weather modification .. live shots!!!

thanks to youtube user: sheilaliens
thanks also to Dutchsinse for the post also....

The last half of the video they do speak in English.....

edit on 19-4-2011 by Caji316 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
nice find! S+F
Even tho i already believed that there were weather modification technology, this is the icing on the cake

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Remember Moscow's winter without snow? That was all over the news a couple of years ago.
wx-man.com...

Apparently, weather modification has been used before in Moscow out ahead of the 2 major holidays of Victory Day in May and City Day in September in order to keep skies clear and the rain from falling on their parades. So how will this work? The city will pay the air force to seed the clouds from November 15th to March 15th to prevent “very big and serious snow” from falling on the city. This promise isn’t for all snow but for the large snows and blizzards that can occur during the winter. It appears they expect some snow to make it into the city but if all goes as plan they won’t have large crippling snow storms. The estimated cost to use weather modification is estimated to be half of what the city of Moscow has budgeted for snow removal each year.

en.wikipedia.org...

Beijing's 2008 Olympic Games also used the weather modification. It was also talked about on the news a couple of years ago.
science.howstuffworks.com...

Chinese authorities didn't become such meteorological control freaks overnight. Chinese research into weather control dates back to 1958

edit on 19-4-2011 by snowspirit because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by snowspirit

I was just about to say that this has been going on as long as I can remember - in the 1950s - when I came across your post.

Not just the Chinese either I would add.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I don't recall anyone ever saying that weather modification doesn't exist. It's been well proven how it is done and has been done on a number of occasions.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Nothing new. The Chinese have been public now for close to a decade with their weather modification programs. They have not been hiding it.

top topics

join