It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Libyan Rebel War Crimes

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by aarys
reply to post by xavi1000

Yeah they are pretty sick aye. Warning again. Very disturbing.
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com... the boy that the rebels beat up because he supported the gov…
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com... here is an old man beaten by the rebels
www.youtube.com... here some girls from Benghazi who are not with the rebels where raped by the Rebels the peaceful with risk to bring the videos to the public… she is calling for the Libyan army to come to save them!!!
www.youtube.com...–Hs0&feature=uploademail they are doing it just like the americans.. humiliating sexually – that is a direct evidence of the rebel-CIA connection
www.youtube.com... =1 Libyan rebels behead,mutilate a soldier that surrenderd… where is the cnn?
www.youtube.com...

ALL THIS VIEDOES have been deleted from youtube! I dont know why u people use youtube to upload videos...use wwwliveleak.com or www.dailymotion.com!

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
I tried to watch the video of Gaddafi's soldier getting beheaed. Absolutely sick, couldn't watch it all

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Tried a few of those vids but there deleted

One thing I have noticed is where are the female protection squad we have seen so many times in the past beside Gaddafi?They seemed uber loyal to him,but I havnt heard of them since this NATO operation began

I have seen the odd youtube comments saying the rebels have raped and killed any they have found,but those words may be lies

So where are they?If we are to believe the hype from years and months ago before this invasion they would have taken a bullet for him.No media source I have seen has shown any of these ladies captured or killed,I just hope the youtube comments are not real!

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   
I wonder if this is real, trying to find it on other news sources, but as usual, the BBC and CNN are shutting up about it.

Libyan rebels torture africans in zoo

If it is real, then I am really pissed off: Congratulations to all the supporters of the NATO/UN/Libya operation, mission accomplished, Libya is now a much safer and better place for everyone. (sarcasm in case you didn't notice).

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join