It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Libyan Rebel War Crimes

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   

LIBYAN REBEL WAR CRIMES

www.prisonplanet.com

Yesterday we published footage from a town destroyed by Qaddafi’s rockets: Libyan Rebels Risk Death To Bring You This Video.

But even as Qaddafi commits atrocities, the rebels are engaged in some of the same violence. And Washington has been forced to look the other way.

We received the following email complaining of biased coverage. The reader links to a dozen videos showing atrocities committed by the rebels.
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on Tue, 19 Apr 2011 17:22:57 -0500 by MemoryShock because: Mod Edit - All Caps Title.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Beware, These videos are really gross. Mainstream media just show you the one side. Rebels in hospital etc. But those rebels( that have links to extremist) are even worse. Murdering, rapeing. Not saying what Gadahfis doing is good as well. Hes a monster to. But there is always two different stories in a war. Now ground troops are going to land in Libya. Marines and Al Queda fighting side by side. Its one very sick sad world rigfht now. Fuc them all. Im mad as hell. Might just go and protest somewhere. Come on people, stop watching your zombie tv. And get out and fight for your rights. Sorry but this has just set me off.

www.prisonplanet.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Unfortunately I believe the term "rebel" here is being used as a huge generalization... the rebels are anyone who isnt on gadaffi's side so it's a wide spectrum of types of people/character

hardly shocking

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
gaddafi's atrocities? what? all i've seen is the defense of his institutions which any so called leader would attempt to maintain when foreign interferences are trying to otherthrow your country. at one point Gaddafi was a rebel fighting for the very same cause. he brought libya up from the hole it was in to a prosperous country, but then CIA inspired coups in Tunisia and Egypt created the chaotic environment suitable for revolt and ultimately civil war to break apart Libya and take their shares of the profits.

i've seen a video of the rebels forcing Gaddafi soldiers to eat the remains of a dead dog AFTER being forced to kiss it like they mean it. seriously sick. then they paraded their dead bodies on the front of their pickup trucks..
edit on 19-4-2011 by yourmaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
The untold story is that there is a virulent strain of racism running through the "rebels".
This has been aided and abetted by the msm describing blacks fighting to put down the insurrection as mercenaries. Nobody seems to know that Libya is in Africa, and there is a large number of Libyans who are black.

This has provided cover for the "rebels" to go on lynching campaigns against black migrant workers caught up in the violence. One only has to go on youtube to see the thousands of blacks being paraded,goaded,executed,mutilated by the "rebels". No humanitarian intervention for those folk I guess.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Woooooo, i saw some of the videos .. i'm speechless

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by xavi1000

Yeah they are pretty sick aye. Warning again. Very disturbing.
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com... the boy that the rebels beat up because he supported the gov…
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com... here is an old man beaten by the rebels
www.youtube.com... here some girls from Benghazi who are not with the rebels where raped by the Rebels the peaceful with risk to bring the videos to the public… she is calling for the Libyan army to come to save them!!!
www.youtube.com...–Hs0&feature=uploademail they are doing it just like the americans.. humiliating sexually – that is a direct evidence of the rebel-CIA connection
www.youtube.com... =1 Libyan rebels behead,mutilate a soldier that surrenderd… where is the cnn?
www.youtube.com...

link   
reply to post by xavi1000

Don`t be surprised, these are the psycopaths that the "free world" is trying to force on all Libyans.
Very similar to what they did with the Taliban/Al qaeda, in using these barbaric and retrogressive forces against a secular and progressive society. Which Afghanistan was on the way to becoming before they were plunged into the nightmare from which they have yet to emerge, 1978-present.

link   
reply to post by aarys

Amen, brother. Amen.

This world seems as if it is full of hatred, sin and alterior motives.
Perhaps, one day, justice will actually be done to those deserving it . . .

Hopefully.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by aarys

www.youtube.com... the boy that the rebels beat up because he supported the gov…

Sadly where i am i cant view it, it claims that the user deleted it, i highly doubt that claim, youtube is known for deleting hot debated videos.

The rebels aren't rebels, they are scums and terrorists star and flag thread OP

Why doesnt CNN report on them like these videos we have seen? journalism has died a long time ago.
edit on 19-4-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
and these animals are fully supported by our tax money, so responsibility on every tax payer

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by DarylHamblett

Thats right. And your tax money goes mainly to the militery then to these wars to help the humantarian mission those good old rebels are implying. And Obama wants to keep giving them more ammo and support from speical forces.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
so...since this has nothing to do with national security, how about we go to Washington and end it? Seriously, lets just end this crap. Not another cent towards this global policing.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Is anyone willing to risk and post these Videos on CNN comment section? just to wake those little obama sheeps

just asking.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
So the Libyan Government releases some videos of dead bodies but we didn't see which side killed them that are supposedly victims of the rebels. Noway of telling if that is true. Then there is the obviously massive crowd of planted cia agents cheering the beheading of a body and they claim was somebody who surrendered. But we didn't see that either.

Everybody jumps out of their skin believing it.
yup typical bandwagon hoppers.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Once the bullets fly into the flesh of unarmed civilians, and even further encouraged by the gov, it begins the descend into darkness from all sides.

When you see your own unarmed brother cut down, sister humiliated, a primal rage screams out from within, to take justice on your own, in your own way, to retaliate in any and every form you know how.

The beast and sons know these rages, and will willingly exploit it for all its worth, to show to others how those unarmed civilians are just like them, even to the point of faking it. How difficult is it to upload one's own created video?

There is a greater and more vicious final video that will be presented to the world, at the end of this darkness. and that's the beheading of the Beasts and his sons, for all the anti-human acts he had started and committed. They are ultimately, only wild animals that must be destroyed, for they accept no logic or reason or even human compassion, as seen by their relentless and willingness to indiscriminately target, snipe and bomb civilians.

The beasts lovers will continue daily with more sickening new threads to attempt to whitewash the evils started and committed by their adored leader, but the facts can never be denied, no matter how the spin is doctored to get the masses' sympathy for these animals.

Love and compassion is only for humans, never for man turned beasts who started it and continues to hurt and harm daily without remorse, even intensifying it. We all can only hope for the end of this descend into darkness, when the beasts are brought to justice, and their lovers convinced of the wrongs they had started and done.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaximosPoena
So the Libyan Government releases some videos of dead bodies but we didn't see which side killed them that are supposedly victims of the rebels. Noway of telling if that is true. Then there is the obviously massive crowd of planted cia agents cheering the beheading of a body and they claim was somebody who surrendered. But we didn't see that either.

Everybody jumps out of their skin believing it.
yup typical bandwagon hoppers.

and you are believing the rebels because why? sounds like your defending the rebels, which means your defending the war.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Not only him. I too without fear and favour stand up to you to proclaim ' I defend this war'. This war started by the illegitimate authority of Libya whom had used violence against our unarmed fellow human Libyan brothers and sisters.

Fortunately, this war is not against humanity, but fought only against beasts, whom have been offered chaces time and time again to willingly lay down their arms, but chosed not to, only to continue to kill further till even those olives offered will have to be cast aside and annihilate those animals in every way possible.

After weeks of watching their own unarmed Libyan brothers massacred, sisters humiliated and children sniped, you think any in the Rebellion are ready to honour any truce with these foreigner mercenaries supplied by the beasts gangsters from other equally animal state dictators?

At least I am defending the war fought by the Rebellion against the wild animals, but what about you, lover of beasts?

edit on 19-4-2011 by SeekerofTruth101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Never seen gore on youtube before. Bravo.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Ok after watching several of these videos I fail to see how any of them show rebles committing "Heinous Crimes". The first two videos only show dead soldiers most of which look like African Mercs? And even the one that is supposably about the girl being raped is just a bunch of pictures of the rebles standing around a burning buildind which one photo of a girl that is tied up. Not saying it didnt happen but from that video it really doesnt prove anything. Yes these videos are horrific and disturbing but I dont think they portray what they are said to. Just my opinion could be wrong.
edit on 19-4-2011 by Boomstix because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-4-2011 by Boomstix because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join