It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are some good countries to live in??

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 01:08 PM
link   
USA USA USA USA

If you are good, law abiding person with a half decent job (or at least good work habit), the USA is the very best place on earth to live.

I know exactly what to expect every day as far as level of safety and security are concerned. I have access to anything I could possibly want and need (or afford) within just a few miles from my home.

The USA is home to the best colleges and universities on the planet. No other nation has the opportunities the USA has to offer.

Like it or hate it, having the largest economy and political pull makes a difference. Its just the way it is.

Don’t get me wrong: Other nations can offer much of the same things and maybe be wonderfull places to live, but the consistency here is the difference. Everything is either equal or better than most nations. One stop shopping if you will.

Yup. America is the place for me. And you never need to worry about that President fella, he gone in no more than 8 years no matter what happens

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 04:30 PM
link   
New Zealand.

Won't rave on about the 'whys'...as thats not a kiwis style. Besides...it might make more people move here and ruin our paradise

<< 1  2  3   >>

join