It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange events

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Ok I'll keep this as short as I can and answer any questions later, Before anyone starts grilling me I don't have any evidence at the moment.

Last week I had another UFO sighting with a friend of mine, I saw an object that looked like a spot light flying around very slowly. It was bright and orange in color, It very very close to the ground approximately 250 feet from ground level. It did not produce any sound and I followed the object trying to identify it and I lost sight after about 5 minutes. I trekked down the road for five minutes and expected to see this 'UFO' a few minutes later since I had estimated its speed and sure enough I moved faster than it. Two minutes later the object flies over me and my friend and all of a sudden its moving in another direction and it changed in color to a blueish grey. I wasn't surprised as I've seen a lot of strange objects in the sky this was not the first time. It was around 7:30 pm and I had taken out my phone to try and capture some pictures of the object but unfortunately my camera is 5 mega pixel and the picture turned out dark with only the street lights captured.

The second weird occurrence happened three days ago when I went to my old house to feed my dogs, I was accompanied by my younger brother and he complained about hearing noises from inside the house. I told him it was probably occupied at the time and I walked to one of the windows and also heard the noises. It sounded like a metal door opening and closing, The house does not have any metal doors and was constructed in the 70's. I heard banging noises coming from the rooms and kitchens but ignored them. I was informed that the house has been empty for a while and does not have any rodents as they were exterminated around two months ago.

Does anyone have any explanation for these events? Honestly I think this stuff is starting to drive me crazy. I don't know what to believe in anymore and now it seems like I just can't ignore these things anymore. I always have people around when they happen to witness them and I swear to the best of my knowledge my explanation is as accurate as possible and I'm in no way trolling. I have posted another thread about a similar occurrence two or so months ago this time in my current residence.

Hopefully I will purchase a phone with a better HD camera in the next couple of days and will be able to capture some of these 'UFO's.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
why are your dogs at your old house and how come you dont know if someone lives there,just wondering are the dogs kept out back or do you have an agreement with the current owners..as for the rest of the story well its just another story

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Well I didn't actually have to read past the first line. Why do a post and start it out with "I don't actually have any evidence" and expect intelligent responses?

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by darbur

The dogs make too much noise, Great Danes and I have no space for them here. My older house has a large compound and they're no current owners we still own the house. Some people come to visit and stay there for one or two nights.....I was unsure if any guests were staying there.

Edit: We built a section for the dogs out back, With kennels and a fenced perimeter, about 1/4 acre space for them. My mom hates dogs and I'll admit...they were not thoroughly trained and I never tell them to sit etc, They are about 12/13 months old and are HUGE! They jump and knock everyone down and just a whip from a great dane tail is enough to drive you crazy....These dogs would wreck your house. I don't have a big garden where I live now and for the safety of the children around and out of respect for my neighbors, The only time they leave the compound is when I'm taking them out for walks, With six other friends mind you....Can't control them on my own.

I can always post up pics of the dogs if you doubt me with a hand written ATS sign and your name.
edit on 19-4-2011 by Serizawa because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by kro32

Because I know how trolls post on ATS claiming the have evidence but cannot find a way to upload it and towards the end of the thread they quickly disappear, So I did not want to keep people waiting on the edges of their seats for nothing and disappoint them in the end.

top topics

join