It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New. UFO collection Japan

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by dadgad
Hmm interesting thoughts about that.Hey can you post tabs on here?That would be great if we could start a guitar thread w interactivity..I already know of a couple other guitarists

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by synnergy

Yes it is intriguing. I think what you saw was a ufo.

If you are interested I advise you to download the torrent in this link thepiratebay.org...

this is jaime maussan at the ufo congress. Every year he come and has a one hour presentation of all the material they gathered and investigated over one year. Each year he comes up with more stunning material.
He always shows all the investigation they did and their conclusions. He is very objective and will say things like, this may be fake, we don't know etc. To me he is 100% honest and a very valuable asset to this phenomena.

check it out, it may bring you answers.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthwormJim

reply to post by dadgad Hmm interesting thoughts about that.Hey can you post tabs on here?That would be great if we could start a guitar thread w interactivity..I already know of a couple other guitarists .

Guitar tabs? Sure.. what do you want? im all into blues when it comes to tabs. But lately i have moved to open tunings and i just play as i feel.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by dadgad
I'll U2U a bit later so we don't get off topic.Aliens yup they are real as the spy satellites above you.
edit on 19-4-2011 by EarthwormJim because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthwormJim

earth worm jim haha that is a computer game i used to play or was it a tv show.. dont remember. lol

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by dadgad

post by dadgad
This to me shows that he is a honest journalist. And just look at him, how he works, objectively, investigating as much as he can. This man is true gift.

Please do some research on Jaime Maussan , he really is not what you think , he has a vested interest in promoting dodgy UFO reports and video's , check his resume on the wiki link you posted , he is making a load of money of the back of UFO's

Chichen Itza pyramid light beam: HOAX

UFOWATCHDOG.COM
I also think this latest round of fraud serves as a reminder of and testament to the incompetence of Jaime Maussan and Dan Iaria in investigating and evaluating UFO cases. They were apparently told fraud was detected in the photos, yet that information was completely ignored. In my opinion, Iaria and Maussan both are clowns and continue to do a great disservice to UFOlogy with their third rate investigative antics.
www.rense.com...

edit on 19-4-2011 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

ah yes that incident. The narrator is wrong about one thing. He does mention the ufo seen. In a presentation to the ufo congress Maussan mentioned the ufo seen on the photo. He also included an interview with a mexican tv host who was there and saw this. This man actually shook maussans hand and said '' for the fist time, I agree with you''.
And considering the debunker, please. There are more explanations.

I really don't care if he is making money on this or not. The man has to make a living and fund everything he does.

I have followed Maussans work for a while now and he is really objective and honest. He has dismissed many cases as frauds you know. Its great, this guy has a whole team of experts working together with him, they always publish all the results so you can really follow up on what they are doing. No he is not a fraud, there is no way.
Besides as mentioned earlier, he was and still is a highly praised and successful journalist. He had absolutely no reason to become a fraud.
I think you are seeing things that are just not there. Its just paranoia.

It seems to me you are too eager to dismiss the ufo phenomena. Which is ok for me, but for me the staggering amount of evidence it just to compelling. We are not alone, simple.
edit on 19-4-2011 by dadgad because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by dadgad

post by dadgad
It seems to me you are too eager to dismiss the ufo phenomena.

No at all I believe UFO's are real phenomena and SOME are of extraterrestrial origin , I don't believe in hucksters who are only in the subject for profit .
When the day comes when we can all agree that evidence provided is solid proof of extraterrestrial visitation no one will be happier the I .

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

How about the little alien creature found in mexico? They said the DNA was totally unknown to earth.

Or the Jonathan reed case.. ? also provided with dna...

You know the approaching of 2012 and the amazing increasing in ufo sightings and ufo cases are tightly connected together in my opinion.

I just finished a book called Orion Regressions. Probably you think Stan Romanek is a fraud too, but I don't.
In this book the ET agenda is very well explained and also its connection to 2012.

I say the evidence is already there. We are just waiting for a ufo to land on the white house lawn or something like that.
edit on 19-4-2011 by dadgad because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by dadgad
reply to post by OneEleven

But I rely a large part of my faith in Jaime Maussan. He is honest. Its instinct and and experience following his work over the years.

You're doomed....

You're putting blind faith in a MAN that in turn puts his blind faith in other men.....

Maussan has been confronted with hard evidence, time and time again, that his 'findings' were in FACT CGI, manipulations, and puppetry....

Rather than admit his faults, he IGNORES indisputable facts and hard evidence.....

Ignoring evidence is indeed the worst possible approach to any serious investigation.....

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I love how the South American news has no problem calling it a fleet.

The evidence is overwhelming, how many blatant sightings have to take place before our governments speak on the issue?

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by OneEleven

You're doomed.... You're putting blind faith in a MAN that in turn puts his blind faith in other men..... Maussan has been confronted with hard evidence, time and time again, that his 'findings' were in FACT CGI, manipulations, and puppetry.... Rather than admit his faults, he IGNORES indisputable facts and hard evidence..... Ignoring evidence is indeed the worst possible approach to any serious investigation.....

Sorry I don't know what you are talking about and I don't really care. Certainly he may have made mistakes. But you are just as silly as the average debunker. These gigantic fleets in mexico, you know what im talking about? Thousands of orbs flying through the sky, making formations, seen by literally entire cities? What are you telling me? I am really really tired of the general debunker attitude, because it defies common sense.
You know he has been investigating this matter for at least 15 years now. Its logical that he made mistakes along the way, but to call him a fraud or incompetent is pathetic and shows how narrow minded people can be.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Perfectenemy
I don't belive they are ballons either.
i was just generalizing.....Mylar balloons can reflect the sun and act like a mirror and make it seem like they are glowing!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join