It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New. UFO collection Japan

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Well the Mexicans have done it again. A beautiful collection of unidentified flying objects over Japan since March the 11th. Make sure to read the subtitles. I love how they are able to remain objective.

Enjoy!

edit on 19-4-2011 by dadgad because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by dadgad

These will be explained as energy being formed by tectonic movement.
Or my favorite..Chinnese Lanterns.

Could be baloons..but why would Japan be releasing ballons at a time like this?
It's when they form patterns like a triangle that make me go ....hmmm?

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by DreamVapor

Could be balloons? Are you serious? How the heck could the glowing orbs balloons? In what world are balloons capable of hovering in formation or just accelarate their speeds at any time. You got to be freakin kidding me....

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Wow more bright lights in the sky. I am completely amazed how anyone can still ignore the absolutely hard evidence being shown and still look at themselves in the mirror. It must be HAARP interfering with their brain waves or something.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
i've been reading in other threads, people wondering 'why haven't the ancient astronauts come back', then i see this and i'm like, LOOK IT'S RIGHT THERE IN FRONT OF YOU, then the same question comes back, 'so where are they?'

lol. not sure what the orbs would be if anything, if they were under my control, meaning i were the entity from another planet, they would be my design for a probe or several or even a means for communication the same way as dancing bees or the lights we use to light comm

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
CGI all the way , even the guy on the video noted that it's not been shown in the media .

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Perfectenemy

It's called sarcasism....duh!
edit on 19-4-2011 by DreamVapor because: misspell

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
They are very strange, I can't figure out what they are

When I am watching the video I am always getting the impression they are trying to form symbols, anybody else noticed that?

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

I'm not buying the CGI anymore. To easy to dismiss this. This stuff is happening all around the globe and being seen by thousands of people.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   

These will be explained as energy being formed by tectonic movement. Or my favorite..Chinnese Lanterns. Could be baloons..but why would Japan be releasing ballons at a time like this? It's when they form patterns like a triangle that make me go ....hmmm?

Chinese lanterns during daylight? Are you losing your sense of logic?

energy from tectonic movement? Do you even know what you are talking about?

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by dadgad
reply to post by gortex

I'm not buying the CGI anymore. To easy to dismiss this. This stuff is happening all around the globe and being seen by thousands of people.

This.

cgi is BS. just let people keep denying it till they just come down and say WERE HERE! lol

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by dadgad

At 0.32 .... CGI ?

post by dadgad
I'm not buying the CGI anymore.

That may be , but it doesn't change the fact .
Look at the footage with a critical eye , if they were real UFO's don't you think the Japanese media would report it , if only as a bit of light relief from the trauma of what has happened to their country .

Even the reporter on the video says these have been flagged as fake on the internet .
I would love the video to be real , but that doesn't make it so .

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

agreed....CGI....these videos would be very easy to replicate.....

but, even if they weren't....i see no objective thought from the people viewing these videos.....

who's to say that this sky was in Japan at all?...

why should we think that its japan or even that the DATE is more than a fabrication?

I for one, will need a little more than 'some guy said'....

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by dadgad

it's being seen by thousands on the INTERNET....where are the eyewitnesses?

better yet, WHO are the eyewitnesses?

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

At 0.32 .... CGI ? post by dadgad I'm not buying the CGI anymore. That may be , but it doesn't change the fact . Look at the footage with a critical eye , if they were real UFO's don't you think the Japanese media would report it , if only as a bit of light relief from the trauma of what has happened to their country . Even the reporter on the video says these have been flagged as fake on the internet . I would love the video to be real , but that doesn't make it so .

yeah that part looks real fake. But the others ones, the lights. I mean these things are seen all over the world by thousands of people, its not just filmings you know. People are really seeing them. They always appear when disaster occur. No I think they are real. I'm quite convinced. As to the media. Plain cover up and too busy with others stuff. What a time to announce that aliens are visiting our planet.... what a relief... You must understand people react with fear to everything that is alien... as in strange, not known.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by OneEleven

Well I read many filed reports you know, you can read them online, files released. But I rely a large part of my faith in Jaime Maussan. He is honest. Its instinct and and experience following his work over the years.

so.. of course, you can question all evidence if you are out for denial .But there is saying in ufology that a voice counts more than a picture.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by OneEleven

y to post by gortex agreed....CGI....these videos would be very easy to replicate..... but, even if they weren't....i see no objective thought from the people viewing these videos..... who's to say that this sky was in Japan at all?... why should we think that its japan or even that the DATE is more than a fabrication? I for one, will need a little more than 'some guy said'....

Your not familiar with Jaime Maussan are you? the guy talking is one of his team. Mexico is on the forefront in ufology. The stuff you see in that video is happening on a mass scale in Mexico since many years now, ever increasing.
I read that most Mexicans arent even surprised when they see these things. Its funny.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by dadgad

The Japanese are open to ET visitation , if there is one country in the world that would except visitation with ease I would put my money on them .

I have been abducted by aliens, says Japan's first lady
www.independent.co.uk...

post by dadgad
Your not familiar with Jaime Maussan are you? the guy talking is one of his team.

I wasn't aware that this was one of Maussan's guys , that just makes the alarm bells ring louder , Maussan is a promoter of hoaxes .
edit on 19-4-2011 by gortex because: ETA

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Oh yeah I read about that lady. But that doesn't mean anything, she is considered crazy by the way.

I'm sorry to hear you feel that way about Maussan. Did you know that before he got into ufo is he was a very very accomplished journalist, he won about 14 prices for his work. He was really praised around the world. Only after that he got intrigued by this ufo thing, at first he was highly skeptical about it all, didn't believe it was real, but afterwards totally changed his mind and took a complete turn in his life, and devoted his life to ufology.
This to me shows that he is a honest journalist. And just look at him, how he works, objectively, investigating as much as he can. This man is true gift.

Check out his resimee. en.wikipedia.org... (it has links to more official websites)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
My husband and I saw something almost exactly like this outside our rural town.
It was about 4:00 a.m. central time usa.
It was round, white with light blue edges, almost silver.
Flying pretty low and fast, then it disappeared, as if to go behind some curtain.
It was traveling east.
It was Not a baloon, Not an airplane, Appeared to be of nothing man-made.

I have never seen anything like this. We were in shock as we watched it quickly disappear!
In a small town, where there is no airport, or base, anything I could think of that would explain what this was.

Been really doubting the videos and pics I would come across until now.
Some people just like to mess with our minds with fakes.
Though I know that many are hoaxes, I believe now 'something' is up.
Dont have any idea what, but I cant get that image out of my mind.

The more I look for answers, the more questions I end up with~

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join