It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Texas Wild Fires,were they started fo a bigger reason?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Ok,I remember watching an Alex Jones movie or something along those lines where in the movie there was a segment about a super freeway to be built from Mexico through Texas all the way up to Canada. I remember that most of the ranch owners and other land owners were trying to put a stop to it. They werent going to sell their land off to anyone,especially people or corporations that had alterior motives...So now I watch the news and its showing these wild fires burning through Texas with no relief in sight...Texas Wild Fires...So I was thinking that maybe this was intentional,to ravage the lands so the land owners would have no choice but to selloff their lands...

So if anyone can provide mor information on this and elaborate where I couldnt it would be great...If someone can post whos behind the freeway plan? Anyone have the knowledge or that remembers watching the video in which I cant remember the name too? And for anyone that knows about this that can further the discussion about what im trying to say or thinks that there may be alterior motives behind these fires and what they might be?

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by gdaub23

Well, at least you didn't blame HAARP.

What you're thinking of is the Trans-Texas Corridor, which supposedly was going to eventually tie into the NAFTA super highway from Mexico to Canada.

I DOUBT this is involved at all, as farmers and ranchers unfortately have to deal with wildfires not infrequently (I'm in Oklahoma and we have lots of burns), but they usually suck it up and replant ASAP, sometimes different crops that allow faster yield than going with what got burned in the first place.

Anyhow, looks like the Texas corridor idea got shut down by Texas DOT in '09 and officially quashed by the Feds last year, so I don't think that's involved here.

join