It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tremors in the UK - What's going on at LMK today?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
British Geological Survey

The Ring of Fire has been getting a lot of focus lately, but what's going on in the UK? There are some strange readings at LMK today.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/66c0508534f5.jpg[/atsimg]

edit on 19-4-2011 by CodeRed3D because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by CodeRed3D
British Geological Survey

The Ring of Fire has been getting a lot of focus lately, but what's going on in the UK? There are some very abnormal readings at LMK today.

There's nothing in the Long Period or Very Long Period traces, so its certainly no earthquake.
It'd be the kind of thing you get from local manmade activity, like building works.

Or storms. Bad weather can produce that kind of stuff depending on how the actual instrument is located.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
"Trimmers" in the UK: I thought this was going to be some kind of article about a landscapers' strike or something!

Turns out it's about earthquakes, so I guess that means it's supposed to be "Tremors".

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by notsofunnyguy

You mesan like this deadly contraption

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by CodeRed3D

two possibilities come to mind round my neck of the woods. fracking in blackpool and pile-driving off the west cumbrian coast (windfarm cluster).
f

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by notsofunnyguy
"Trimmers" in the UK: I thought this was going to be some kind of article about a landscapers' strike or something!

Turns out it's about earthquakes, so I guess that means it's supposed to be "Tremors".

Great stuff!
Thanks for the spelling lesson.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by notsofunnyguy

Damn, I only clicked this to find idea's for losing weight.

new topics

top topics

join