It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Programmer Under Oath Admits Computers Rig Elections

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Software programmer says US elections are rigged and that US Representatives tried to pay him to rig their election vote counts.

I dont know where this took place, or what kind of hearing we have, but i believe it was in the year 2006.

edit on 19-4-2011 by AOA2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
WOW... I mean I have always thought this to be true, but it is amazing to actually hear someone testify to the fact. What kind of proceeding was this? Was it in court... state legislature...etc? Great post.
edit on 19-4-2011 by OptimusSubprime because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
My GOD
This will change...nothing

back to sleep everyone, nothing to see here.

Actually, we could all go to youtube, favorite and thumbs up it so it gains some trend status, who knows...some news agencys may pick it up...

but it is easier to not navigate alllll the way over to youtube to do that...that requires like 2 or 3 clicks...it might make your life miserable to go through that big program.

-jingles some keys-

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
My GOD

Actually, we could all go to youtube, favorite and thumbs up it so it gains some trend status, who knows...some news agencys may pick it up...

but it is easier to not navigate alllll the way over to youtube to do that...that requires like 2 or 3 clicks...it might make your life miserable to go through that big program.

-jingles some keys-

Ok then we should just ignore everything because nothing will every change?

Why are you on ATS? Just curious.

Anyways, to add some actual substance to the OP.

Does anyone know what year this took place in, who this guy is testifying...etc?

Thanks!

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by mudbeed

My GOD

-jingles some keys-

Does anyone know what year this took place in, who this guy is testifying...etc?

Thanks!

humorous sarcasm
now get your arse to youtube and lets get this thing trending already!

I am on ATS for the free cake.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
This was from a court case concerning allegations of election fraud against congressman Tom Feeney.
en.wikipedia.org...

Election fraud Feeney's 2006 congressional opponent, Clint Curtis, has previously provided a sworn affidavit alleging that in October 2000, Feeney asked Curtis, then a computer programmer at Yang Enterprises, to design a computer program to falsify touch-screen voting results in Palm Beach County.[19][20] Curtis subsequently passed a polygraph test commissioned by a Washington, D.C. private investigator.[19] A Wired News story noted that Curtis had no direct knowledge of the vote counting software having been used in a public election.[21]

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   

My GOD

-jingles some keys-

Thanks!

humorous sarcasm
now get your arse to youtube and lets get this thing trending already!

I am on ATS for the free cake.

Doh, I should've known by the amount of posts you've had.

I take it all back! I swear!

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
great find , great find..

although, this does mean electronic voting is no longer safe ( never was )
but if electronic voting continues... ?? would anyone really trust them today?

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   

My GOD

-jingles some keys-

How true. People have been tampering with the election results, polling methods etc for a long time. Same old Same old...

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
People should be in an uproar, but they need to be made aware first. That's where it is dropped. Thanks MSM.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   

am on ATS for the free cake.

Doh, I should've known by the amount of posts you've had.

Yes, I believe at the 8000th post, you get cake

there better be cake!
edit on 19-4-2011 by SaturnFX because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
OP, the video has been removed....not that I must view it to believe the title assertions. It's probably one of many I have already viewed over the past few years. FWIW, I would like to go back to paper ballots, hand-counted...

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Habit4ming
OP, the video has been removed....not that I must view it to believe the title assertions. It's probably one of many I have already viewed over the past few years. FWIW, I would like to go back to paper ballots, hand-counted...

Blast, they hit it again

there was no music, just a public hearing...not sure why the user decided to pull it

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Is this, maybe, the same video (perhaps a different BoobTube user??):

(Is posted in yonder other thread, same topic....)

Oh yes....almost forgot.....Other thread, over yonder....

edit on 19 April 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
so any chance of anyone being charged or this stuff being addressed so it doesnt keep happening...
Im guessing no

the only justice americas ever going to see is if they ever rise up and kick the thieves out of office.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Did anything ever come of this Politicians Jailed? Or what not. Where is the Justice.

I guess the country threw that out the window ever since JFK was assassinated ......

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
After watching the video, it's not surprising that this sort of thing is taking place, it just reinforces what people, like me, were assuming was going to happen with electronic voting.

Flag indeed.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
He sure looks like he's enjoying the attention.

I'm not saying this man is an attention-seeking liar but come on, who would smile that much during a testimony like this when you consider the fact that he'd probably face huge retribution for it?

Edit: if you give this a little more though, why would they even give this job to a random US programmer working in some software designer company in the first place?

I'm sure there's hundreds of untraceable foreign blackhats out there who'd have done what this guy allegedly did for less money and a smaller trail.
edit on 19-4-2011 by AxlJones because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   
I remember reading this on the crapper about 4 years ago in rolling stone. It's about Diebold and corruption.
Enjoy.

Rolling Stone interviews a Diebold whistleblower
By Cyrus Farivar posted September 24th 2006 1:31AM
In what is perhaps the most astonishing turn of events in the ongoing Diebold fiasco, a new article in the latest issue of Rolling Stone -- with extensive information direct from a named former company consultant -- makes one of the most damning cases against the embattled company.

www.engadget.com...
(more info in link)
edit on 20-4-2011 by illuminatitanimulli because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   
I dont see the need to rig elections, when both parties are in your pocket. Then again a kennedy or ron paul might hop along, so better be safe than sorry.

top topics

join