It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Chastises Reporter . . .

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Video of President Barack Obama telling a reporter to let him finish his answers next time they do an interview is popular on the Internet Tuesday morning.

The video shows an interview between the president and reporter Brad Watson with WFAA-TV Dallas-Fort Worth .

Watson interviewed Obama at the White house and questioned him about Texas politics and immigration.

The interview wasn’t completely smooth as Obama made a remark at the end of their meeting.

Toward the end of the video clip below, you can hear the president say to Watson, “"Let me finish my answers the next time we do an interview, all right?"

Link

Reporter won't stand for beating around the bush, and Obama does not like hard questions.

lol
edit on 4/19/2011 by Lemon.Fresh because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lemon.Fresh

Video of President Barack Obama telling a reporter to let him finish his answers next time they do an interview is popular on the Internet Tuesday morning.

The video shows an interview between the president and reporter Brad Watson with WFAA-TV Dallas-Fort Worth .

Watson interviewed Obama at the White house and questioned him about Texas politics and immigration.

The interview wasn’t completely smooth as Obama made a remark at the end of their meeting.

Toward the end of the video clip below, you can hear the president say to Watson, “"Let me finish my answers the next time we do an interview, all right?"

Link

Reporter won't stand for beating around the bush, and Obama does not like hard questions.

lol

Was this the whole interview? I don't hear him being interrupted and the news story just takes bits and pieces.

It's hard to imagine Obama was being a "dick" here when he addressed the reporter as "Sir" and then said "Thank you"

I want to add that your headline choice is filled with sensationalism.
edit on 19-4-2011 by mudbeed because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by mudbeed

That is all that was put up, and it the title is not sensationalistic. He did chastise him

On top of that, it is less sensationalistic than the headlines out about it now.

What's next? Reporter is racist?

join