It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are shadow people suddenly acting so strangely

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by esteay812

Wow i really feel for that woman in the last video. Although it sounds sleep related to me because this is not something that shows itself to her when she is awake.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by aivlas

Provide a link to any camera that will show shadows in the dark that we can see

I have had the flickering back and forth in front of my face for the last few days, I am in the middle of creating a thread with all the background on this...

Before I exeperienced this I WAS NOT A BELIEVER, not sure now but I am freaked

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Lucifer84

It would help your case if people hadn't mentioned seeing them through out the day.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   
In the first cycle of the Earth people are not as they where then they could travel to different realms of reality and diamensions. Shadow people are actualy from the realm of grey, not as in the aliens-greys but the race of greys. To them this realm is like heaven with its colors. Many in there plane do not believe in you or that we exsist. We had the ability to see them and to allow them to our world but alas so few remain that have that power of mind.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 06:05 AM
link   

You are experiencing a condition called Pareidolia. You are not seeing shadow people. This is a type of Apophenia experience where you see patterns and connections in meaningless data. The right and left half of your brain may also be processing this information out of phase which gives the illusion that you have seen something before. One half of the brain sees the experience before the other half notices, making you think you are being watched.

Seek medical help. Until then, read this article I put together about the noise of life and sifting the meaningless data to see clearly in life. LINK

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Please, could someone who is used to experiencing this help me out here? I am trying to not let the fear grap me, when I see these figures, but I am having a hard time with coming to terms with this. I experience other things, which I will not taint this thread with, so I'm used to the paranormal to some extent, but I need information about this thing, as I am only starting to experience it recently.

I see flickers of shadowy figures in my periphal vision. Before I see them I sense them, then fear sets in and then I see them. They seem to want to set that fear off and they seem to try their best to get to me, when I am either down mentally, just unprepared, tired, sad or just feeling negative in general.

I need as much info on this as possible, so thank you for these kinds of threads. Still, if someone could reach out to me and just explain a few things - if possible - that would be most appreciated. I hate the fear they instill in my and normally I'm good at controlling fear. Not with this sense I get in my chest and stomach before they appear.

I try to focus in on them and express my will to them. I want to exercise my own power, so I can feel like I'm in control of the situation, if you know what I mean. So far, I'm reduced to a mere observer and an unwilling one at that. How can I control the situation? How can I supress that horriffic fear? Can I call on Jesus (I'd rather not, as he is not part of my beliefsystem) to exercise my own will towards them? Can they reach into my reality and harm me, either mentally or physically?

Any help or guidance would be highly appreciated please.

Scissorville

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   
It could be that your light (which attracts spirits) has grown brighter and is drawing them closer. If they have also grown hostile it could be that you have somehow acquired a demon via something you've acquired second hand that is occupied with it's spirit.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by dadgad

Yes, the Anti-Guru indeed.

I do not agree with alot of what UG postulated yet I do understand where the thought originates and if he was still here he would say "There is no need to agree" but of course!

I agree that no guru or guide can simply give you enlightenement yet I do believe in enlightenment of sorts and I also believe in other "places" and "forms" of existence, hence SHADOW PEOPLE

Here is a quick Tell from UG's developement - source wiki:
"In 1939, at age 21, U.G. met with renowned spiritual teacher Ramana Maharshi. U.G. related that he asked Ramana, "This thing called moksha, can you give it to me?" – to which Ramana Maharshi purportedly replied, "I can give it, but can you take it?". This answer completely altered U.G.'s perceptions of the "spiritual path" and its practitioners, and he never again sought the counsel of "those religious people". Later U.G. would say that Maharshi's answer – which he perceived as "arrogant" – put him "back on track"."

Like many UG was naive, impatient and simply wanted to be given that which all had to work to achieve and thus he turned away from the many possibilities. I assume he is now no-where as that is what he believed.... powerful stuff, belief, no?

In my opinion it was exactly as the GURU said it was and UG could not "take" it

Yes, his thoughts concerning modern medicine are most profound and although there will always be exceptions, are more likely to apply to the majority rather then the minority of our illnesses. Less Medicine, more exercise, better diet etc etc....

If you want to really dig into modern medicine, especially since so many Respected Authorities are completely bought and paid for, entire colleges doing the work of big pharma etc etc..... then you will have to dig very deep.

Search AIDS HOAX and CODEX ALEMENTARIUS and of course try to follow the trail of the Nazi operation paperclip scientists as they moved through and slowly subverted all of academia, the alphabet agencies and politics.
I use to refer to them as the shadow government many years ago before ever being exposed to the term or the fact that I wasnt alone in contemplating the thought...

Shadow people are way more interesting then shadow governments yet good knowledge to have so we wouldnt get so many "Go see a Shrink" type of uneducated comments.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 06:21 AM
link   
I thought, at first, it would be cool to see these things - if for nothing more than to understand where the op and others are coming from.

After researching it a bit I have found I am definitely glad I do not see anything like this that I can not at least somewhat explain.

I am not sure I would call seeing shadow people a mental dis-order. However, in order to get to the bottom of what is going on, or at least make an attempt to discover the true meaning of these experience, a trip to the relative Dr. would definitely be in order.

Anyone telling you otherwise is misleading you. You should, indeed, seek professional medical assistance as a starting point to determine what is going on.

You do not have to agree with what the Dr. says if you feel they are trying to 'label' you based on previous education and no real case studies. You may find that what the Dr. says matches exactly what is going on and you may find a treatment for it. The Dr. may tell you he has no idea and there is nothing medically accurate to identify your experiences.

Not getting medical advice for something like this could be a detriment to your long term physical and mental health, or maybe not. Either way, it would absolutely be better to know for sure, one way or the other.

Maybe you can make a list of all the possibilities that may be the driving factor behind your experiences. Pursue each one of the items on the list you make, until you can find what closely matches what you are experiencing.

Until you do something like that you will not be getting any closer to what is going on with you. Strangers on the internet who have read a brief description will probably not be able to accurately give you good advice.

So, whatever you decide to do, good luck, I hope you find what you are looking for.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by awakeningsandman

You are possibly on the right track, if you can provide opportunity to them it may assist them as well as you / us. I think you are lucky, as a child I had many interesting things happening, however as an adult I have lost my childhood experiences, however have never forgotten them. I have spent most of my life focusing on the mundane and this physical existence, which I now know is largely built on lies, fraud dishonesty and corruption. Unfortunately we as a collective often reaffirm each others views which are in many ways wrong, much like one clown had the idea the earth was flat and everyone then believed it was, until someone proved that idea wrong. If humanity thought we could fly and believed it, there is a chance we could, but humanity mostly thinks of the tangible world, whats for dinner or how much we have or don't have. Let us all know how you go. Thanks for the post.

A word of warning, do be careful who you tell about this in your real world, remember there is little difference between a smiling mob and a linch mob, people will use it against you if it suits their ends.
edit on 20-4-2011 by marsend because: typos and minor addition

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by esteay812

If you dicide to go to a docter that is all well and good. and probly for the best jest to rule things out. All i sugest is that if you decide to take a givin medication, make shure to research whetever pill they offer as most have sideeffects they don't directly tell you about, some of witch can be quite bad.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Watts
"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places." Ephesians 6:12 (King James Version)

HA, I think that scripture you just happened to quote has more relevance then meets the eye!!!

@OP, I would immediately assume you're hallucinating for some reason or another, but one can never be so certain. I'd like to pry you for details to sate my own interest (and probably that of this board), but I have a feeling that would end up much worse then me simply assuming it's nothing like all the skeptics and shrug it

Originally posted by Scissorville

Please, could someone who is used to experiencing this help me out here? I am trying to not let the fear grap me, when I see these figures, but I am having a hard time with coming to terms with this. I experience other things, which I will not taint this thread with, so I'm used to the paranormal to some extent, but I need information about this thing, as I am only starting to experience it recently.

I see flickers of shadowy figures in my periphal vision. Before I see them I sense them, then fear sets in and then I see them. They seem to want to set that fear off and they seem to try their best to get to me, when I am either down mentally, just unprepared, tired, sad or just feeling negative in general.

I need as much info on this as possible, so thank you for these kinds of threads. Still, if someone could reach out to me and just explain a few things - if possible - that would be most appreciated. I hate the fear they instill in my and normally I'm good at controlling fear. Not with this sense I get in my chest and stomach before they appear.

I try to focus in on them and express my will to them. I want to exercise my own power, so I can feel like I'm in control of the situation, if you know what I mean. So far, I'm reduced to a mere observer and an unwilling one at that. How can I control the situation? How can I supress that horriffic fear? Can I call on Jesus (I'd rather not, as he is not part of my beliefsystem) to exercise my own will towards them? Can they reach into my reality and harm me, either mentally or physically?

Any help or guidance would be highly appreciated please.

Scissorville

If I had to guess I would say what you're experiencing is a symptom of fear itself. Most have no idea how deeply rooted fear is into the human psyche. Fear is one of the basest of human instincts and anxiety disorders are more common then ever today. You need to find a way to keep yourself calm, I know well how that sudden bolt of fear feels. But the better you learn to cope with it, the better your reaction to it will be. No longer will your eyes dart back and forth nervously, the beads of sweat on your brow will cease to form and suddenly you'll realize you aren't seeing any shadows in your periphery because you are calm.
edit on 20-4-2011 by slayer420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by goarfang

"and the white ones were gone forever"

is reference to the first monads of this round who were less material and more ethereal or mainly ethereal aka transparent or see-through per the Stanzas of Dzyan as postulated by the Secret Doctrine aka THEOSOPHY of which I consider myself a student.

Yes, these would seem similar to "shadow" people or most like shadow people that the OP is describing yet from my understanding we are those same monads in advanced forms as we passed through all levels of existence before this level, also correlates with the mayan progression, but of course.

I believe that the OP is seeing beings that exist in other dimensions, not demons/devils yet of course we could have always been seeing demons/devils yet misunderstood them as well.... but other forms of life and at this time that the veil between dimensions is being stretched thin.

Is everyone familiar with Ian Lungolds theories concerning 2012?
Makes perfect sense along those lines and if the theory is correct this kind of activity will steadily increase to where we will all eventually be seen as bat # crazy to those who are simply ingorant of any reality other then the one they feel confortable subscribing to.....

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by marsend

I try to show them to people that have a sense for energys. people with the sense only get scared at first but soon realize the shaddows meen no direct harm, once they realize this they tend to keep shadows around as i do, "The shaddows seem to try to worn you of things and allert you to the preasance of otherpeople, in exchange for acknowledgement and the company/energy". for every sensitive i show 3 of more swaddows hand around me. i can nolonger be snuckup on. even cats can't do it to me any more. and it seen i can sneek up an any one.
edit on 20-4-2011 by awakeningsandman because: left out a word

edit on 20-4-2011 by awakeningsandman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Im a shaman and a spiritual medium. I see shadow people on a daily basis.I also see ghosts,and i can tell you that they are very different, although i sometimes do see spirits in a similar shadow form, but i always tell the difference by the way they move, Shadow people move in a very fast and jerky manner and as people have said almost always wear hats and hoods.

Shadow people are psychic vampires and are nasty creatures.They feed of negative emotions but mainly fear. If you are depressed or fearfull or emit any other negative emotions they will sometimes congregate around you.I often see them in places where terrible things have happened in the past like murders because these places have large pools of negative energy and offer shadow people an almost continuas supply of negative energy.I also see them a lot in graveyards.

Most importantly shadow people detest positive emotions. If you are being affected by them all you have to do is think of something positive, a happy memory for instance, will make them vacate the area pretty fast.They are been seen more in recent years and i along with people i know have noticed this.This is simply beacuse there is an increased level of fear in the world.

from what i know they are evil in nature and have no actual form. they can take any form or shape, that is why they often copy one another in take similar human shapes.Why they wear hats im not sure but most i have seen do.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by SuperiorEd

You are experiencing a condition called Pareidolia. You are not seeing shadow people. This is a type of Apophenia experience where you see patterns and connections in meaningless data. The right and left half of your brain may also be processing this information out of phase which gives the illusion that you have seen something before. One half of the brain sees the experience before the other half notices, making you think you are being watched.

Seek medical help. Until then, read this article I put together about the noise of life and sifting the meaningless data to see clearly in life. LINK

I would love to believe this is what I am experiencing. Sadly, the way I feel just before they show up, as well as how my entire energy changes while they are near me, or try to get my attention, is proof to me it is not pareidolia.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by OverMan

it seems to me that this kind of activity has been steadily increaseing since 2005 and seems to be increaseing exponentially. i feel that it will not be long before the lies will be exposed for what they are.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   
There's a wealth of information mentioning very similar shadow entities or what have you on the NZ Ghosts forum. For those interested...

A Black Robed Shadow

Help and input requested - reference Shadow People....

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by awakeningsandman

I would never advocate taking any medication without fully understanding it's uses, effects, side effects, and over all effectiveness.

Even knowing those things it my not be neccassary to take any medication, unless you personally feel medicine is warranted.

Using the Dr. for what they are is a neccessity, in the sense that they carry many years of education you or I do not have, unless you are a Dr - even then we would need to be a specific Dr. to make an accurate observation AND even then we wouldn't be able to do that properly over the internet.

Hopefully the OP will be able to make a list of the possiblilities and pursue them all until they are completely satisfied that they know what is going on with them.

It seems that someone could set up several cameras, unknown to the person who is seeing these shadow people. They could record them and the shadow people should show up in some way? Use a flir and any other type of camera that can record where the eye cannot usually see and something should show up?

Many argue that pictures and video are not taken, because they are not real, outside of the experiencers mind.

I do not know either way, but would like to see someone who experiences these type of things to explore all avenues until some conclusion can be reached.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by slayer420

First of all, thank you for responding.

I understand what you're saying and I want to go to a psychologist for a few sessions to try and see if I am allround healthy. After that I thought of going to test my eyesight, just to see if I have some error occurring somewhere. When that is said - the feeling I get just before they appear seems very intrusive and forced. I am not a fearful person normally and as stated - I have experienced things in the past, that forced me to change my view on reality.

I will, however, try to make sure I'm not just losing my grip on reality somehow.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join