It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are shadow people suddenly acting so strangely

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 04:50 AM
link   
reply to post by ncoic

Modern Witch Doctors, their so called Medicines and their Pimps, Big Pharma is NOT GOOD and if you do not understand this then that is a PRIME example of your level of understanding Only...

People treat doctors and nurses like the priesthood not to be questioned yet the reality could not be further from the truth.

Its not your fault as you were taught.
Never had a chance to learn, to grow at your own pace etc etc...
betrayal...

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by aivlas

But these do not account for more than once person seeing them at the same time

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by awakeningsandman

Why do you think that was? Do you think they also saw simular things and felt uncomfortable diagnosing it?

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by OverMan

Overman I continue to agree with you. Betrayal.

Have you ever heard of U.G krishnamurti? its wonderful how he takes down all the doctors, no mercy.
This man was a true living Buddha.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by aivlas

There are just as many scientific neurological explanations for 'Near Death Experiences' but it doesn't say they are correct and many would disagree with them.

As I said in my earlier post - we are dealing with the mind here and there is just too much we don't know even in this day and age.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Maybe seeing "shadow people" is a "warning function" of our brain....!

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by eyesdown

If you want some events where several people see them at the same time. "from my experiences" when you manage to catch site of one, think very clearly at it and tell it it is welcome to scare your friends for a bit, as they seem to like doing so. For me it works very well, jest invite the shaddow "with your mind" to play a game of "lets scare the humans" and wate like a min. then say you thought you saw something to your friends. watch what happens, works mouch better at night with a good moon.

edit on 20-4-2011 by awakeningsandman because: spelling

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 05:06 AM
link   

People are open to suggestion. feck groups of people say they have seen UFOs etc, when they haven't.

books.google.co.uk...=onepage&q&f=false

page 257

reply to post by Seekeye2

Right so lets jump straight to it being a paranormal entity

edit on 20-4-2011 by aivlas because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by truthseeker1984

There is a story where Jesus cast the Legion of entities out of a man, and the entities went into some pigs which ran over a cliff. He also cast demons out of Mary Magdalene.
The story of the swinne is in Matthew 8 and the same story is in Mark 5. Several different accounts of the same thing.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   

I asked the docters if they wanted to meat a shaddow. the said yes as docters will do trying to prove you crazy. I invited some shaddows to play the game. not two min. later the docters got very uneasy and cept shifting there site from me to different parts of the room. I asked what was wrong and they would not tell me the jest ended the session. after two more sessions of the like they told me the, don"t talk to people about it, line and that they could not help me. not that i wanted there help
edit on 20-4-2011 by awakeningsandman because: left a word out

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by dadgad

Good, good and although I do not seek agreement I am however happy when it finds us

OP, You must attempt to communicate with the shadow people.

For all we know, we are the shadow people to them and vice versa...

Imagine if their level of reality coincided with ours beyond this simple perception and awareness of one another. I mean, it would be interesting beyond imagination just to learn about their reality yet imagine if they were us or vice versa just caught in various transient phases of growth, inside a soul mind trap, or any number of strange possibilities.

The possibilities and implications are endless and even though I have thought about this subject onsome level many times in the past, I am currently fascinated Thank you OP.

Now go chit chat with the shadow people please and dont forget your pad and pen!

link   
Apparently many people see these shadow figures. Thankfully I do not.

Many of the accounts detail a shadow figure wearing a hat.

For evidence of this you can simply search the phrase 'top hat man'

He is described as wearing a top hat, a fedora, and many times accompanied by an over coat or a trench coat.

Here is a true story:

the lady in this video has a bit of a foul mouth, so be warned (not bad enough to completely condemn the video from general viewing but she definitely makes no attempt at censoring her language)

It is interesting because she attempts to describe a couple different type of shadow people.
The short shadow people and the top hat people.

She concludes that the top hat man is related to MILAB and UFOlogy. Those of you who have seen them can let us know how full of crap she is, or if she is right on:

This video attempts to explain what shadow people are using the bible:

I've noticed in a couple places shadow people are tied together with astral projection, sleep paralysis, or out-of-body experience. Personally I do not feel what many see, in their shadow, people is caused by sleep paralysis or OBE, because I experience SP and OBE myself on a regular basis. I have seen creatures, humanoid beings, and even felt the presence of complete evil and at other times complete good.

Anyway, here is that video:

Hope this helps a little, maybe it can lead you in a direction to get more answers to what you are experiencing, but honestly, will probably leave only more questions.

Good Luck!

edit on 20-4-2011 by esteay812 because: to add the lady has a foul mouth through the whole video, not just the beginning, =-)

link   

Then record them.... O wait you can't.....I wonder why

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   
These "beings" ARE a warning to bad things to come!
But for some reason the one that I "lived" with, has followed me (4th house now)!
Do I fear it or what is it trying to show?

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by ZombieFinny

"Shadow people" have been an interest of mine for a while now, but one of the few things I've not spent very much time on getting to know. I'm never been as "lucky" as you who have had regular encounters with them. But not to sound like a broken record as I know it's already been brought up, maybe it's a good idea for you to seek out a professional who can help you, like a therapist or a doctor.

While you're doing that, why not try to talk to them? (The shadow people that is.) Here's a couple of methods I've used before to contact spirits and it's worked.

1) When they're "acting up", take a blank sheet of paper, grab a pencil, clear your mind to the best of your abilities and say loudly: "I see you, you have my attention. Talk to me." Write the first words that come to your mind to paper. See if it makes any sense.

2) Grab a cheap flashlight. Turn it on and unscrew the top (or bottom) so the contacts barely touch. So it's very easy to turn the flashlight on by touching (pushing) the loose top or bottom of the flashlight. Say the same as above, but that you need a confirmation and that they can do this by turning the flash light on. Ask questions and if it's a yes, ask them to turn the flashlight on.

3) Take a digital sound recorder (Dictaphone?), a mechanical one will make a mechanical sound drowning out/giving false positives due to the microphone location. Ask questions while recording. Examples would be: "Why are you here?", "What do you want?", "Why are you acting this way?", and anything else you can think of.

Do this for 30 minutes. Play back the tape (preferably with headphones on) and see if you've gotten a reply. If not, upload the file to your computer (if your recorder has this capability) and reverse the audio. (Freeware can be found online to help.)

Whatever is ailing you, mental of super natural, I hope you get the help one way or another.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 05:24 AM
link   
reply to post by aivlas

haven't tryed to. as i never had a need to. whenever someone dosn't believe be, "I usually don't metchion it" I jest tell them to wate till the night and I'll show them. the problim is most get very spooked, and wind up moving out of town after i show them, or get all meded up trying to make the shaddows go away, like the docter did. so far everybody i show sees them but dose not understand them and so they get very scared. as for pictures they are way to easy to fake exspecialy the digital ones, so there is no point, even with a real photo you can"t prove it to sombody over the net. so why take a picture of something that dosn't want to let you get it on film, jest to be lafed at later for the effert

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   
HI, just my two cents, don't fear the unknown we all have more to fear from the living, I agree with OverMan regarding modern medicine men, they are largely driven by greed, big cars, houses and pharmaceutical companies, I do like surgeons mostly as there a bit like mechanics and actually try to fix our broken or faulty parts.

If you are of no harm to your self or other living things, go with the flow, these entities are clearly not out to harm you and at a guess possibly have some connection with you, perhaps they are kind of like your guardians in some ironic way. Forget about the religious element most of that lot truly do need help. Enjoy your experience I am guessing if it stopped you would end up like the rest of us boring and living that pointless existence like many do. In some ways consider your self lucky you have this ability.

Try to learn how to befriend them and perhaps learn from their experience, you may be like a candle to them, they may need you for some strange reason. Anyways good luck keep smiling and enjoy life in all its strangeness.
edit on 20-4-2011 by marsend because: typos

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   

RIGHHHHHHHHHHT so you have made how many people leave your town?? fair point on the photos but they or video are still better than a creative writing class.

also how far has education dropped in the midwestern U.S ?
edit on 20-4-2011 by aivlas because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by marsend

the fealling i get from them after being around them since i was young is that they seek out sesitives as a sorce of energy in our plane of reality. they scare people and play with people to get a response any responce. so that they can use the energy givein of at that time to make them srong anoufe to give those without site the ability see them. I think they are trying to wake us up for something, but for what reason i know not

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by aivlas

all of my friends, like 8. and a few radom people and 1 of 2 docters. this is why i don't metchion it. i talked here because of all the post telling to go see a shrink. some shrinks help some people but most fu** people up in the head and the body. not to metchion have you notised that a lot of those mind medicines get recalled for allkinds of reasons.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join