It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are shadow people suddenly acting so strangely

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
After a long bout of silence I got a burst of activity last night from them. All at the side of my vision. I was not even in any frame of mind the least bit negative. On the contrary, we've had a good week in my family and I was going over plans for a Mother's day gathering. I shut off the lights to get some sleep and all of a sudden there was so much shadowy movement in the room I kept snapping the light back on to make sure one of the pets hadn't gone bonkers. But the pets were all in another room shut in safe and sound.

Strange. There is nothing noteworthy where I live. I doubt these things give two snips about the Osama Bin Laden news. I'm aware of what the Army Corp of Engineering was doing about the time all this was going on at my house. But it would be quite a stretch to think that's related somehow. I'm not affected at all and even my friends in that area say they are okay.

I just thought I'd post and see if anyone else noticed another bout of activity from these whatever they ares.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Hi Everyone
I'm new to This forum
it is great to join this Forum, hope i'm welcome in

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by hotaceline

Well it's not my thread but sure, as an ATS member I am happy to welcome you here. Do you have any anecdotes or observations on this phenomena to share?

As for myself, last night I got "attacked". I didn't see any shadow people. I was fully awake and settling down very late to sleep, so it was sometime well after midnight but I didn't check the clock so I don't know exactly how late. I was getting comfortable and had closed my eyes and next thing I experience is this roaring wind noise in my ears and the feeling I was getting forcibly pulled into an out of body experience. I've had at least one verifiable OOBE in my life, meaning I was seen by someone else at a place I "dreamed" I was visiting and reported doing things that match up with what I know I did in my "dream." So to my mind I am satisfied that people do indeed have OOBE's. It's not something I know how to do willingly though. But I know what it feels like to try and not make it. In this case I was not trying. It's actually a bit against my religious beliefs these days to try. As has happened to me before with the roaring sound, I would feel I was getting pulled out and would see shadows on or over or even jump INTO me. It's in this sleep paralysis kind of state where I can see them more or less head on, as I've stated before.

Last night I didn't open my eyes. I was awake to begin with so I don't think it was sleep paralysis this time. It is possible I dozed odd without realizing it, but it didn't feel that way to me. But I did try to call out and couldn't. So mentally I just thought out the command "Be gone in the name of all that is holy, in the name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. And for good measure, being the snark queen I always am, I threw in "buzz off". Soon it faded out and I sat up and looked around and shook my head and wondered what the heck that was all about. IF it was not all a figment of dreamtime imagination, did those things want me out so they could take over my body? If so, they are in for a surprise. There are many people in my life who will annoy the literal hell out of them. It is possible they were trying to make a black eyed kid out of me, but if so, they are a few decades too late.

I was not afraid at the time. A little bit shocked and surprised but mostly annoyed at being rudely disturbed. I wish there was a can of RAID for these pests. Just in case, I will avoid eating chips and salsa and hour before bedtime though. Sometimes it's the paranormal, but sometimes it's indigestion.

No I'm not making up this experience for a joke. But I never want to lose my sense of humor or lose my ability to
stay grounded and always consider the normal mundane possibilities too.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
To clarify, since I can't type to save my life or edit well on Ipad, last night I did not see the shadows because I kept my eyes closed the whole time. In times past, when i would hear the wind roaring kind of noise, it would be in conjunction with the feeling of them pulling me out of my body and with me actually seeing them. So I am assuming that such was the case last night, even though I didn't look.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
PLEASE PLEASE READ IF YOU KNOW ALOT ABOUT SHADOW PEOPLE OR DEMON hello, my name is Jen, and i have a pretty big problem. im not sure if its what you call "shadow people" or an actual demon but something is after my roommate and im a very strong believer in god and the prayers just arent simply working anymore..

let me just put it this way, this girl has been in 4 roll overs, shes not a bad driver and they all happen on flat straight roads, i was looking at the pictures from the accidents and it seems only where she is sitting is completely caved in, in one of the frames it looks like there is actually something sitting right next to her in the car before it flipped.

i believe in ghosts and alot of other things that are i guess unexplainable, but the feelings i get at our apartment are like nothing i have ever felt before,

i see these shadow creatures but they arent creatures, it looks like a small cat maybe? and its not in pictures i see it out of the corner of my eye.

Skyler also see's them but she says she has always seen them..

shes had a kind of rough up bringing i guess, and i keep having dreams where im sitting on the floor and shes sitting on one of our bar stools with a razor just slitting her wrists intensively, but when i look at her in my dreams its her physical body doing it but her eyes look evil...like filled with hatred and ive had this same dream at least 3 times a week.

if i could figure out this site enough to put the pictures on there i would but im new here and im desperate for awnsers because i have a 1 yr old daughter and i dont want what ever this is to start to follow her..

i feel like its noticed me. maybe because ive tried to bless the house multiple times. it goes away but it always comes back and worse.

like i said i dont know if this is a "shadow Person" but if anybody knows anything that will help me with this PLEASE PLEASE GET BACK TO ME

i feel like something big is going to happen soon
i feel like this needs to end or skys life might...

email me if you could
[email protected]

in the subject write SHADOW PEOPLE so i know its not junk mail

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by jennyfoofoo3

i need to add something else....

this morning before i was fully awake, i heard somebody whisper in my ear, this poor girl doesn't kno the devil is right here in here room... im honestly freaking out now somebody...anybody please help me this isnt bull #
this is actually happening and i dont know what to do

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   

A good quality sandalwood incense does seem to have the ability to temporarily drive away at least the dark nasties I have encountered. It is not a permanent solution, but is is an arrow in your quiver and can give you a respite.

Also, as much as possible, reject the fear this presence invokes. If you have strange thoughts firmly keep your mind down to Earth. Whatever has made you happy and uplifted you in the past, resolve to do that now.

Good luck.
edit on 6-5-2011 by Elbereth because: add

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Lost souls - your awareness of them brings them to life, if only temporarily.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   

I've had weird stuff like that in my life, too. I don't know what to tell you. I did read online a writing by a priest who is associated with Catholic University, I think. He wrote about how demons can possess or attach to people and one of the ways was via abuse in childhood. I know, it hardly seems fair, doesn't it, to survive a rough upbringing and then get a negatitive entity attachment on top of it. He talked about the catholic rite of exorcism to get rid of such things and warned it could be difficult and dangerous. I'm sorry I don't have the link but if you do an internet search on the catholic rite of exorcism you might find it. My daughter seemed troubled for a short time this winter by the same negative entity that has bothered me and my mother. I don't know if it came via pagan practices in my family's past or through some rough edges in my own upbringing. Probably the rough parts of my upbringing fueled a level of anger that such entities seem to feed off of.

We are not being troubled too much at the moment and I'm not sure why. I did put my foo dog statues back up to guard the place. I'd taken them down to put the Christmas decorations up. Next year, they are staying put!

I was set to get my daughter baptized in the Catholic church when sort of like the freak accidents your friend has been having, we got sick, and then a family member who was also to have been my sponsor so I could convert to Catholicism was struck by a heart attack and remains in serious condition. I get those scary violent dreams too and often when I do, some sort of nasty thing befalls us. I want to keep open to the possibility of unfortunate coincidence, but at times I can't help feel a bit hunted and haunted. I do my best to keep a sense of humor and laid back attitude and instill the same in my child. We both pray for all negatitive entities to repent and be converted to the light. Send thoughts of love and fill your free time with movies and books and music that make you laugh and think positive.

Unfortunately I have wretched taste in music and like some Lady Ga Ga. Maybe the rumors are true and she is a satanic wench, lol, because yes, I do notice some more oddness in the atmosphere when I've played her music. I only have Bad Romance and Born this Way on my iPod and they seem like okay songs but I don't know. But I'm not spitting pea soup nor is my head spinning. So I'm keeping an open mind on this. I just mention it in case your troubles are really severe, you may want to get strict about the kind of entertainment you're letting into your environment for awhile. There is just so much we don't know.

I have seen the cat like shadow things. They don't seem of themselves to be harmful but they seem to accompany some really bad strong mojo in my past experience. But do NOT be afraid. Fear makes this crap stronger. Put your faith in a higher power that is all love. Believe me, if this darkness and evil can exist, there is it's total opposite that is stronger. Your faith in that will give you strength to persevere. And suggest to your friend that she try working out her past in therapy or something. She must have residual anger that is food for negatitive energy entities. She needs to heal her soul.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
ALL i have to say is. not ONE single pic. A natural born PRANKSTER. Show the proof. wheres the beef?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by cloaked4u

not sure how you take a picture of something most of us usually see fleetingly at the periphery of our vision or in a possible sleep state. Rather than a prank, it's more likely a quirk of the way our visual systems are wired up to our brains, IF someday we can absolutely rule out beyond a shadow of a doubt any paranormal causes.

Unless of course you are referring to the posts talking about shadow guys wearing hats and sticking around interacting almost like they are people. I have zero familiarity with that kind. That very well may be a good joke on the board. However, I have seen enough freaky things in my life not to extend the courtesy a polite reception to someone's gray area story.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   
i had one time i had an experience with a shadow person or whatever it may be. actually 2. well to start off
the house i grew up in was haunted but nothing extreme. i was walking through a graveyard late at night and one of my friends ogt a funny feeling so we left.

i never denied that ghosts are real but never thought id see one. all of a sudden i started having crazy dreams where some guy was harrasing me, atacking me, and trying to tell me something and i would wake up sweating struggling to move. what you would call "sleep paralysis" happened to me every night and i lost days of sleep cause it freaked me out.

well we moved to a new town and apparently it followed. i slept in the basement and it was a clean and not creepy looking basement. i would hear footsteps on the steps all the time but that was normal for me since i grew up in a haunted house. but one night i was wide awake and i heard charging down the steps. it was a tall shadow with red eyes and i got attacked. i woke up in a different spot on the futon almost #ting my pants after what ever state i was in i snapped out of.

now it gets worse. there was a small room in the basement where me and my older brother slept and he was sleeping. i was awake reading. i get that weird feeling and cold chill again and here i saw the same thing walking back and forth by the door staring in at me like it wanted to harm me.

i heard from an old geezer(who i think was part Indian) one time that a penny and salt by windows and doors keeps bad spirits out. well i had that at the door and window. im not sure if i was having some weird mental episode and that was my mind keeping the thing out of the room or if it was all real. like i said i was wide awake.

still to this day i feel that same creepy feeling when i'm relaxing sometimes. ill drift off into strange dreams like im there snapping into and out of reality struggling to get up. one of my friends saw me struggle and twitch like im doing a hard situp one time at his house when i was trying to relax on his floor.

when i mentioned this to one of my parents way after i moved out she told me her and her friend(before walking out the door for the last time) found weird heavy black beads and they got a weird unfriendly sensation holding them so they threw them out the door in the front lawn.

this all changed my life really. maybe it happened because i believed but always wanted to see so i was kind of a medium. whatever attacked me i haven't seen for years so if i pissed off someone at the graveyard i guess they figured i got what i deserved.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Shadow people are nothing more than an apparition, partial and white or black ghosts, the color does not identify it as evil or good. Seeing 30 plus spirits in a day is rare unless you are a medium and u opened a portal or attracted these spirits to you, i would lean towards possible hallucinations which does not mean ur schizophrenic

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by ZombieFinny

Thay have No impact on reality?? Are you brainwashed, a being that is here, noticing but unnoticed, has no impact on reality, even... gosh??
Really? I suppose thay just wandered off.. could bee

Maybe you should scare them, think of bright white light?! k?

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Because they are shady!!!! Excuse the pun!

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by wedidgothacked

. This is mainly what I see all the time, it seems. I have started to check the floors for them for fear I might trip.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Dark shadows are a mere discomfort of the mind. Shadows are empty irrelevant dulling of light. Nothing more and nothing less. To fear a shadow is just plain ignorance!

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by PoopDawg
reply to post by ZombieFinny

Schizophrenia can do this, I know.

OP, it might be Schizophrenia. Seriously. I've seen these shadow a ton.... when I was on a DELERIANT. Which mimics the effects of Schizophrenia. Them acting weird might just be the Schitz getting worse.

Go get checked out, if you're all good, then post back. Good luck.

Also, in my experience, they're harmless. You can even talk to a few of them. Especially HATMAN. You ever see him? The shadow dude with a trench coat and a hat on. Talk to him. -- Alot of people see him. The same dude. Of course we (the group of people I know) we're on deleriants every time we saw him and the shadow people.

For real though, get a full psyche check.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Yes, there are other people who've had such experiences. The good news is that you don't need to put up with them.

forums.vsociety.net...

This link is to a description of the Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram. Learn it, and use it. It involves an invocation of the four cardinal archangels, as well as a strong invocation of positive energy from the zero point field. (The Ain Soph Aur in Jewish terms)

That will protect you for around 24 hours, so you will want to do it once a day, for as long as they're affecting you.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by petrus4

That seems like a lot of work... Wouldn't anti psychotic drugs be quicker and more affective?

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25 >>

join