It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are shadow people suddenly acting so strangely

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by nyk537

For real! It's funny to me that for an alternative board, if a person actually expresses something alternative, it must be because they have a mental illness. My only thought is that the vibrations are being disturbed at the level at which they exist, which is causing them to act funny-like birds or fish or other animals doing strange things before an earthquake.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I'm not schizophrenic haha, i did actually get tested at a young age, although i don't remember it... apparently it was because i could see dark figures regularly and my deceased grandmother on a few occasions... and these aren't projections from my mind.

I have a close family friend who is very in touch with her energies (she despises being called psychic, she says it makes her sound like she's a fraud), anyway i just talked to her over msn and she says the same is happening where she is (about a 4 hour drive away).
She actually tried to interact with them (she looked directly at one and adressed it) and she says that they scattered and then all turned to face her, and acted all jittery

she's advised me not to pay any attention to them as she's never seen them act like this before. and she doesn't want to have to worry about something happening to me
i questioned her further on what might happen in her opinion, and she said ''probably nothing'' this has just made me nervous.

it's kind of relieveing, but a little worrying that this has been witnessed by other people but here still isn't any explanation...
i'm doing some research now into shadow people and i'll post anything i find that mirrors what's happening

also i found this on /x/ so now i'm more than a little worried (ignore the trolls)
boards.4chan.org...

if it's relevent, most of the ones i see are basic human shapes with almost no features, there seems to be one in what looks like a cowboy hat... but the brim is much larger than usual (i've seen him before also). The fact that there is only one in a hat seems to (in my opinion) suggest some form of heighrachy...

no point in taking photos. they don't seem to show up... (i did try)

also they seem to be affected by our reality but we aren't by theirs. what i mean is that people walk through them... but they don't seem to be able to walk through walls, chairs, whatever... and they seem to use open doorways, windows, etc... to enter and leave rooms
edit on 19/4/11 by ZombieFinny because: spelling and something didn't make any sense

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by PoopDawg

very true if they are dancing about his room maybe help is needed, i'd go if it was happening more to me than a couple of prob explainable shadows

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicEgg

Things are weirder all the time, but we're not at the crescendo yet. There's a lot more to come. Just enjoy things for what they are.

I agree... I sense that the veil between our plane of existance and the other dimentions surrounding us is getting thinner. My meditation time has been very interesting lately. I have been seeing many earth changing events through various repeated symbols. I have not shared these visions here because there is way too much negitive energy from so many skeptical beings. Though it is a skeptics nature to question what they choose not to understand.

I do not think that "doom and gloom" should be spun into visons regardindg earth changes of spiritual balance. People just need to look inward to their own spiritual "closet" and be prepared to recieve some major clearity.

I don't think we should be afraid of Mother Earth cleansing herself of the filth and negitivity humanity has spread upon this planet.

Maybe these shadow people are starting to sense the earth vibrations changing before we can?

Peace and Love
Red

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by ZombieFinny

if it's relevent, most of the ones i see are basic human shapes with almost no features, there seems to be one in what looks like a cowboy hat... but the brim is much larger than usual (i've seen him before also). The fact that there is only one in a hat seems to (in my opinion) suggest some form of heighrachy...

This right here. You're describing what I talked about in my first post. I do agree that whatever these things are, there seems to be some sort of hierarchy to their existence. The ones in the fedoras are rarely accompanied by anything else. They seem to be "in charge," and these are the ones that I tend to avoid, as I have had a few bad experiences with them in the past.

I also find it intriguing that you mentioned that it seems like they are bound by our physical plane (ie: walking around chairs, not walking through walls, etc.), yet we are not bound by theirs. This suggests that they have to follow certain laws. I'll add it to my notebook on these things. Thanks for that little tidbit of info.

Peace be with you.

-truthseeker
edit on 19-4-2011 by truthseeker1984 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by redzareptile

What you're saying about a 'veil' between two worlds breaking down makes sense... and explains why, where before most would hide or not notice me, most of them seem to notice me (and others i've talked to, who are having he same experience).

maybe they can't handle our reality and they're just going mad lol

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Why is it hard to believe that "skeptics" don't exist in their dimention? If the majority of people here on our plane saw what you and I see, how do you think they would react?

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by truthseeker1984

if i were to put things into order i would say

the lowest down would be the featureless ones
the ones with hats seems to be in charge of small groups
and the ones with the hoods seem to be the highest (although there may be something else in charge of them)
the only time i ever saw a hooded one was around a year ago and he was in the presence of two shadow people in hats. (that seemed out of the ordinary too but i dismissed it)

the fact that they have a heighrachy, and are coming here bound by this heighrachy worries me... it brings to mind an army (not maybe to wage war... but who knows what they could be doing).

It's also worrying that i'm one of the people they seem to take an interest in.... why could this be?

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
psychiatrist are psychopaths; they have this crazy way, very unique to them, to kill people: pills, many pills, all size, many colors, complicate names, expensive cost and manufactured by multinational chemical corporations

avoid them at all cost.

for your "problem", try wake up to watch sunrise every morning

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by redzareptile

I see your point but the things the are doing just seem unnatural... it's quite unnerving

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZombieFinny

if i were to put things into order i would say

the lowest down would be the featureless ones
the ones with hats seems to be in charge of small groups
and the ones with the hoods seem to be the highest (although there may be something else in charge of them)
the only time i ever saw a hooded one was around a year ago and he was in the presence of two shadow people in hats. (that seemed out of the ordinary too but i dismissed it)

I have seen the hooded ones come in threes. They always strictly come in threes, and I have never seen them accompanied by the fedora shadow creatures. Your story is a first for me.

the fact that they have a heighrachy, and are coming here bound by this heighrachy worries me... it brings to mind an army (not maybe to wage war... but who knows what they could be doing).

Having any sort of hierarchy shows at least a basic level of intelligence. Ants have them, birds have them, etc. I don't think we can pull too much of a definitive conclusion out of their "social structure." At least not right now, anyway.

It's also worrying that i'm one of the people they seem to take an interest in.... why could this be?

Well, there's plenty of people that have seen and interacted with them. From just my own count, you're probably the 12th person that I've seen on this forum in the past year describing these things. The fact that you can even see them is perhaps what attracts them to you? I used to deal with them, on average, two to three nights a week, just because I could see them (I have quite the long line of "sensitives" in my family). After I explained my boundaries to them, I told them that they were no longer welcome within my home unless they asked for permission first. I haven't had a problem since. If these things aren't following you home, I wouldn't worry, and take in the experience for what it is.

Peace be with you.

-truthseeker

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Why hasn't anyone mentioned the LHC rending the fabric of space/time? What's been going on with that lately anyway?

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Well it did come in threes... except two of them were the 'fedoras' that was the only time i saw a hooded one... so maybe there are some exceptions.

i know what your saying about not being able to judge their intentions... but it was the way the fedora creature seems to just oversee everything, even as he's being weird he's only jittering, he's still not being as manic as the others

what i meant about them being interested in me was that if i'm in a public area... sometimes one will watch me from a few meters away and not pay any attention to anyone else. unless of course i'm with someone else who is sensitive to them... then they see me and the other person.

i see them daily and they have followed me home/appeared in my home... and they don't seem to leave if i ask them too. if anything they seem to move around as if mocking me and saying ''yeah, i'm not going anywhere''

My previously mentioned friend just said that they seem to be attracted to sensitivity and maybe the reason they won't leave when i ask them to because my father and i are both VERY sensitive...
she also suggested that they have free will and because (in her opinion) they are not demonic, we cannot command them to leave, and they will only leave of their own accord.

Truthseeker1984... you seem to know more about whats going on than most, i'd be very appreciative if you posted most of what you know about them (or if you don't want to post things here for whatever reason you are free to private message me).

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
I have never personally seen these, but my daughter's friend says she has seen them in my house before (she was outside the house looking in). They are bound by our reality because one was looking out of my window (it has to move a curtain to do that). And Once when the curtains were opened by me, there was one that run through my kitchen and down my hallway. I was unnerved to say the least but never saw it so, now it doesn't bother me, just as long as I cannot see them it makes no difference to me.
I do however think something is up with the fabric of reality becoming thinner. I really do believe it is.

+10 more 
posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
The people who refuse to accept that these things are not the product of mental illness or other pathology are the ones who are going to need help in the very near future. All manner of things exist, far beyond what we experience here on dear Mother Earth.

Those of you who cannot yet understand these things, please sit back and observe. Develop your peripheral vision. Note that some shadows are different than others. Sometimes a light of some sort will flash in front of you or off to the side or on the ceiling. There may be many colors of these lights. When you become fairly adept at really seeing what is there, you will notice that sometimes you can see with your eyes closed, that in fact you can see more with them closed than open. You will see things you'd never imagined could be true. But they are, very much so.

The same goes for scents. You can develop your olfactory sense to a higher state just as you do your visual skills.

You can also develop your tactile sense higher. You can feel things, see things through your touch. You can know much more than you know now.

For the past few centuries, "civilized" humans have decided what exists and what doesn't. They have locked up people who refused to back down from their personal knowledge. Many were deemed to be witches or satanists or demons themselves. Most were just "insane" and had their disease medicated out of them, cut out of them, exorcised out of them, beaten out of them, raped out of them -- anything to prove that "rational" man was right. Seeing the replies here that urge one to go see a "qualified medical professional" reminds me of those kind of people.

This thread doesn't need any more people telling those of us who can see that we need medical help. Please just don't bother. We see because we can see. Those of you who don't, either please learn or please consult other threads about things you understand. This cannot be a concern of yours because you choose to deny its existence. Please leave us who know and understand to sort out the rest. Your concern is duly noted.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmicEgg

i find it funny that some people who bother to post in this thread and say ''see a psychologist'' or something to that effect are the same people who post in forums about chemtrails, reptillians and barack obama being the antichrist.
I'm not going to dispute what they are saying (as that isn't what this thread is about) but i still think that it's hypocritical for such people to accuse us of insanity...

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I haven't seen any shadow people in ages. I used to see them quite frequently, but having read this I have just realised I've not seen them in a while. They must have all gone to bother you

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Agreed. What confuses me is why they feel obliged to comment in the first place. I read many threads but comment in only a few. I simply have nothing relevant to add, and so I add nothing.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
But hey, have you all seen any small white beings that are about a meter (3ft) tall, have a hat that's sort of pushed back off their "faces", that have big wide eyes and a big smile, and they wave at you? They either have very short arms or they wave with their hands out in front of them. Anyone else seen them? They visit me pretty regularly.

Also, how many of you see a green glow around electronic equipment? Those are gremlins. Your machines will die soon when they're around. I got one out of our laptop a few weeks ago. It was cornered into the battery, I took the battery out and did some of my "weird stuff" to it to rid it of the gremlin. That night, I got up to use the loo and there was a green glow in the corner of the ceiling at the end of the hall. There is absolutely nothing anywhere in that hallway that can emanate any sort of light, except the ceiling lights which were very clearly not on and not in the corner -- and not green. I looked at it for a while. It felt sort of frightened, sort of sad, sort of lonely. I went to do my business and came back moments later. I could still see it but let my eyes adjust back to darkness even so. I told it that if it wanted company, it could come with me, that I don't want to hurt it at all. I don't know what it did, but our computer died a few days later. This is the fourth computer to go the same way: always the motherboard. Never one other problem. Just the gremlin arrives and then the motherboard gives out. Two desktops and two laptops.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join