It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are shadow people suddenly acting so strangely

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by ZombieFinny

Also does anybody know what the possible cause could be for them to become suddenly so out of character?

Ah don't worry op, we are all shadows in other dimension's. They probably got spooked because they saw one of them mythical colorful meaty creatures out of the corner of there eye.
Go figure eh, who's casting who's shadow?

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Is there any reason why a shadow person wouldn't interact with someone?
I have never been 'interacted' with, in any form. I usually see these shadows in my hallway, as if walking to the front door, or to the kitchen/bathroom. Once I have been peeped at from round a door frame, and once there was a large shadow 'creature' sitting in the lounge doorway which scared the hell out of me.
None have expressed any acknowledgement that I was there, I'm pretty sure I've never had one standing over me in my sleep, and I have never seen a shadow in any room that wasn't the hallway.
However, the twinkles, and white lights I have seen before, have been experienced in every room.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 03:06 AM
link   
After reading this thread yesterday I spent the whole day looking behind me convinced I could see "shadow people " in the corner of my eye.

This could lead to paranoia if you have a brain like mine.

Still interesting though, part of me hopes I never see one.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Looks like if somebody wants to see them he see them. When someone plays with occult, he propably will, even without he want's to. If children see them because their parents do, than it seems to be hereditary like most other things like sin predisposition, disease, (well, schizophrenia too) Nobody's born as tabula rasa actualy.
At first I was little bit suprised by how many paranormal freaks are on such forum. I wouldn't expect so many of them but it's global. I used to be open minded too so I understand.
So. I don't think it's just halucination. How can you be so naive and arrogant that you think you can control them or to control them without consequences? Not long ago I've read interresting book - "He came to set the captives free" by Rebecca Brown. (can be downloaded) One can read there how satanists at high positions "use" demons against each other, how they even gain paranormal powers etc. Interesting tricks, consequences and connections.
Propably we should prepare to see nastier stuff in near future. So called aliens and even "a boss" whatever they are.
Take care.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 04:54 AM
link   
@ davidgrouchy

Why oh why would someone wanted to be on mercury?

I'm interested to know more about so called shadow people but i don't get the gremlin(green light thingie) and those desperados with hat?

I know we are probably running on speculation here but i have a few questions if someone is kind enough to answer.

- What are they doing here ? or on this dimension ?

- Do they always run out when you switch a light or light a candle on?

- Being unable to take a snapshot of them is it safe to assume a camera could be use as a repellent?

- Does they scared you in any way?

- If i understand shadow people are different from ghost and soul? if so, in what way ?

- Acording to you, what drives a shadow people to go at some shadowy place rather than another?

thx in advance for an answer to my curiosity.

and to those spaming schizophrenia all around i say you have too much spare time lol.
edit on 21-4-2011 by eagleeye2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Yes I agree that the shadow people are really trying to get our attention more than usual. It sucks when you know something is real, and truly ignorant people try to convince you that you are crazy. I've been there. Phych meds are bad and i nearly went crazy coming off of them. When you begin a medication for a mental disorder it's your choice, knowone can force you to take them. I personally think that phych meds are handed out way to easily. Ignorance is worse than any mental disorder, and is accepted as normal by many who choose to believe that what we know as fact is all there is to know. That's why I love my dog. When he sees the shadow people he believes it too and that's how I know I'm not crazy. I have been evaluated by many doctors and frankly I believe they are just as facinated as I am about this phenomena. The doc was really scratching his head when I showed him my newly discovered telekinesis. I have never been diagnosed as schizophrenic but I have taken antidepresants and antianxiety meds for the stress this abliity has caused me to have because I am surrounded by ignorant people. I believe there is a fine line between schizophrenia and extremely heightened scenses. I not only see them but I feel their presance. If it gets disturbing I tell them firmly to leave me alone. Although my dog does a pretty good job for me. I think they are as individual as we are and have their own personal motives. Do not allow your soul to be overcome by them because they can become controlling and overwhelming. I have chosen not to interact with them and I always try to make that clear out loud. I personally think they are souls of people and animals who aren't able or ready to move into the light because they are holding on to the life they once had, ghosts. Considering the death toll from recent disasters I'm not suprised that there has been an increase in activity. Maybe they are trying to warn us about something in our near future. I'm sorry that we live in a time where people with extra sensory perseption are immediatly labled as schizophrenic. Don't worry you are not alone in your expierences. I have finally learned to accept them as reality instead of drowning myself in doubt. Know thy self.

May peace be with you...

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by eagleeye2

1 As for what they are doing here. I don't know other than they are trying to get notised

2 As for light or candles i think they feel it like an energy wave and so scatter at first. they only seem affected at the moment the light changes after a while they start to regroop.

3 A camera may not be a repellent but try to pull it out and they scatter.

4 They don't scare me, "I don't let them drain me eather, thats why". when i first met a big one it tryed to scare me and my friend to death. my friend still refuses to retern to that area out of feer.

5 Gost haved lived a life here in this plane of reality, the shaddows are from another dimension.

As for you last question that i do not know.
edit on 21-4-2011 by awakeningsandman because: grammer

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 05:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Buford2

Yep tell them they are crazy, take a hand full of pills and presto. Your cured because your so drugged up it no longer matters. The Healthcare industry destroys lives. Rarely does it help people. If your going to the doctor then you must be the one with a mental problem, not the person who talks of seeing shadow people. Not sure why anyone feels the need to tell others what they should think.

A star for you. I agree.....

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   
thanks for taking the time to answered my question, but theres one that is bugging me.

About the camera thing, i'm not trying to contradict but more to understand, one thing.

So they are from another dimension, if you try to take a photo they will scatter.

So they know what a kodak is then. They know, in their dimension the purpose of it.

If you consider hierarchy, we can consider some form of intelligence.

So maybe we could try to play tricks on them.

Maybe we could try to understand how intelligent they are using a broken cameras to see if they understand the camera is not working.

if they bother not getting photograph from someone in another dimension maybe its important?

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Never tryed a broken camera to see if they can tell the difference, good idia though. From my experience they are at lest as intelligent as your average 10 year old child, they could be super smart hard to tell when it's difficult to communicate with them.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 06:01 AM
link   

As for them scattering in concern to a camera, I thing they understand that we are trying to get proof that they are here and don't want to leave said proof. I don't think they realize they don't show up on your average camera. If you read some earler post I sugest some more andvanced equipment if you would like to try and catch one on camera.
edit on 21-4-2011 by awakeningsandman because: spelling

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Thank you! I agree that there are way too many people trying to diagnose the people on forums like this with a mental disorder just by simply reading what they have typed. Usually by the time people decide to post something like this they have already been evaluated and re-evaluated by several doctors and most likely they have tested their theory over and over with friends and family or like me, with their pets. If you have never met anyone with this ability then you should look for one. A whole new world will open up to you. Knowing them is like having a tour guide to the unknown. I'm not a part of any occult either btw. That is another stereotype. I pray to God if I feel overwhelmed or disturbed by "their" presence. God always brings me peace when "they" overstep their boundaries. ALWAYS

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   

I wonder if the "Hat Man" was trying to communicate something to you by twisting his arm behind his back and the tilt of the head left and right was him trying to figure out if you understood him?

Please keep the updates coming. I'm so loving the fact that people are sharing these experiences and not giving into the mental illness argument. It could be a factor but then an awful lot of us must have the Schitzos!!!

Talking about an idea no matter how far away from someone's perception of reality it may seem... is still worth discussing. Love it!

All these thing take time and patience. I say keep trying to communicate while you have the opportunity. I haven't seen a Shadow Person in a long time. I'm envious. I guess I could always invite them in... but I'm sure I would draw something sinister... so I'm hesitant.

Keep on trying!

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Far too many posts to read. As a child I saw the Hat men often. I haven't seen many as I have grown older but my wife does. She has asked me several times lately if Ive noticed them. She has stated the activity is picking up. As far as our home, I always enter our new places empty and set energy boundries to keep ALL unknowns out.
We have also noticed a burden ( best way I can describe it) on our energy fields. I have a crystal I mentaly focus on and I normaly keep it white. It's been shifting to reds and blacks lately and I have to ease it or force it back to white at times. I understand this makes non-spirituals cringe reading but the sprituals are most likely experiencing the same and we need to make this known. I have a sense that we need to "play" less in our meditation and use it in a focused collective.
Whatever is going on on our planet or in our solar system it's affecting all dimensions in this block of time and space (which could have multiple shards overlayed in the same block). This event or comming event has the shadows stirred up which is our key to the comming activity.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Elbereth

That is the worst quality picture I have ever seen, you have to do better to convince people that ghosts or shadow people are real (hint: they're not)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Griffo

And do you have proof to back up your, there not real, idia? let me gess you are another wanabe docter.
edit on 21-4-2011 by awakeningsandman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Griffo

And try reading the hole thred before you post your view. Allready been said that even with a perfect picture it proves nothing because it is on a digital system aka the internet. Any pic or vid on this system is extraordinarily easy to fake when it comes to a sublect like this one. Thats why you will never see me post a pic or vid. I tend jest to skip past them when reading.
edit on 21-4-2011 by awakeningsandman because: left a bit out

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by awakeningsandman

Yes, if you had bothered to read my replies on the previous pages, you would know that had both explained the phenomenon known as ghosts and had also read the whole thread.

Maybe you should have read the whole thread before saying that I had not?
edit on 21/4/2011 by Griffo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Griffo

If i missed your post sorry. I have been with this thred from the start. jest getting tired of all the, we are mental BS.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Griffo

You discribed a way that a vision can be induced, but that teck is recent like last 50-150 years. Have an explanation for any shaddow people events that have taken place before then? Also most of us that can see them, most of the time have been able to see them since birth. This rules out a mental problim.

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join