It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

At least 50 dead birds fall from the sky near Sterling on april 7 2011.Is it a sign of another quake

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Stange says a local vet told her the birds likely ate something poisonous, but was sending a few to K-State to be looked at closer. Even if that was the case, the family still says it was strange the birds died at the exact same time.

"This is bizarre, I mean it's not normal," said Elizabeth.

Source link HERE:

It seems like history is repeating itself again? But yes, there may be natural explanations as we do not know? what do you know of any other condition that may be associated with this?

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by stavis

this is an old story, there was one similar a few months back about this, where people woke up new years day to hundreds of birds falling out of the sky....

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Am I paranoid or is anybody else noticing a pattern?
And once again we have dead sardines in California:
losangeles.cbslocal.com...

This seems scripted almost.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by ghostrecon

I agree but think the matter is very serious, anyway thats just me thinking

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
All the bird/fish deaths are very creepy indeed. However, this bird death happened on April 7th - today is the 19th. It's kind of old news now...I'm sure there are some newer ones that could have been reported. However, still a good find.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by tmar11
All the bird/fish deaths are very creepy indeed. However, this bird death happened on April 7th - today is the 19th. It's kind of old news now...I'm sure there are some newer ones that could have been reported. However, still a good find.

on April 7 we hada mag7 aftershock in japan , the smaller swarms here in the US Ark Cali. Nevada started acting up on the same day...

here is the list of quakes
neic.usgs.gov...

edit on 4/19/2011 by -W1LL because: link

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by ghostrecon
reply to post by stavis

this is an old story, there was one similar a few months back about this, where people woke up new years day to hundreds of birds falling out of the sky....

This is not an "old story" since it just happened a week ago, it is part of an ongoing mystery involving the unexplained death of thousands of birds since January.
The problem is most adults have the attention span of a two year old and quickly forget anything they do not understand.

top topics

join