It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien body found in Russia, could this be the real deal?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Perfectenemy

Hi i tried to post a new thread but i am not allowed as i am a new member,I have an urgent thread to post,I tried to contact ATS via email and it fails via the form here and normal email.Can someone contact ATS and request permission for me? i found clear video police evidence alien ship crash and attack on two hikers
loonieintheboonies

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by loonieintheboonies
reply to post by Perfectenemy

Hi i tried to post a new thread but i am not allowed as i am a new member,I have an urgent thread to post,I tried to contact ATS via email and it fails via the form here and normal email.Can someone contact ATS and request permission for me? i found clear video police evidence alien ship crash and attack on two hikers
loonieintheboonies

All you need is 20 posts. Run around to different threads and put your two cents in.

You can do 20 pretty fast.

ETA: Reply to my post for a few if you want.
edit on 19-4-2011 by liejunkie01 because: ETA

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Why are some people so keen to already pass this off as a hoax, we are only in early days of this development. Lets see if the body is found and tests are done. That way we can know for sure.

Im 50/50 on this "Dead Alien" at the moment but I have to admit..It really is quite mind blowing if its real.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by 88solarman88
Why are some people so keen to already pass this off as a hoax, we are only in early days of this development. Lets see if the body is found and tests are done. That way we can know for sure.

Im 50/50 on this "Dead Alien" at the moment but I have to admit..It really is quite mind blowing if its real.

The only thing I fing mind blowing is.............

If TPTB have been suppressing info since Roswell. Why would they let a video out now. I know it is Russian, but the Ruskies have PTB too.

Did they slip up and let one slide by to be seen by millions?

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I got this link from someone on another thread.

A video of what was claimed to be a mutilated alien corpse, which scored hundreds of thousands of views on YouTube, has turned out to be fake.
The tiny “dead alien” is just skin from chicken filled with bread, reports the website 7d.org.ua. Police questioned the men who claimed to have found the “body” and they allegedly confessed to creating it themselves. .

rt.com...

I know you all will be screaming cover-up. But they did say that they hoaxed it.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by liejunkie01
I got this link from someone on another thread.

A video of what was claimed to be a mutilated alien corpse, which scored hundreds of thousands of views on YouTube, has turned out to be fake.
The tiny “dead alien” is just skin from chicken filled with bread, reports the website 7d.org.ua. Police questioned the men who claimed to have found the “body” and they allegedly confessed to creating it themselves. .

rt.com...

I know you all will be screaming cover-up. But they did say that they hoaxed it.

yep thats what they said but take it form a guy who grew up on a farm that aint chicken guts...

ps good catch op

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
oh my god
does not anybody use the 'SEARCH' function anymore.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
and if one thread allready isnt enuff..walllah number TWO

if you are reading an article that is more than a few hours old..chances are that it has already been posted and there is probably an extensive talk going on about it already. there is a feature call 'SEARCH'..i know, i know, its not the best but the other thing one can do is go to the 'FORUMS' page and go into the topics where you would post your new groundbreaking story and take a peek-see..more than likely it is there ALREADY

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
now we have 4..really people..really

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by liejunkie01

Originally posted by ItsAnOddFuture
As I said in the other threads about this, this can not and will not be debunked. It just can't be determined to be a hoax unless these men come out and claim that they made a fake alien and then put it in the snow and filmed it. Thats the only way it can be determined to be a hoax. The ONLY way, don't let any shoddy attempts at debunking and the mods constantly closing these threads tell you otherwise.
edit on 19-4-2011 by ItsAnOddFuture because: (no reason given)

Well then........How can we tell if it is real????????

I need proof of it not being a hoax.

Yes, I understand you need proof that its real as well. What I'm trying to say though is people cant run around calling this a hoax because they DONT know. Just like I can't say its real because I DONT know. So what im trying to say is this cant be determined as either a hoax or real at this time, so don't let yourself be swayed by shoddy debunkers, just let it rest as being unknown and maybe eventually the truth will come out.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Today police visited guy and asked him to show that "alien"
He admitted that he made that alien using chicken skin and dough

worldru.ru...

Here you can see confiscated "alien body"

lifenews.ru...
edit on 19-4-2011 by Mercedes-Benz because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Please add any comments to the existing thread found here in the HOAX section of the forums...

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join