It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien body found in Russia, could this be the real deal?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
This alien was supposedly found in an UFO hotspot in Russia packed in snow. The mainstream media is now covering the story too. ( see link below ) Could this be true? If so, this must mean ultimate disclosure.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

www.youtube.com...

Let's hope for the best but prepare for the worst. I'm sorry if this has already been posted, couldn't find it anywhere on this site...

CerdoFuego
edit on 19/4/11 by Cerdofuego because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Cerdofuego

And this gets closed again real soon. I don´t know why because there are many news station reporting the story but if it´s not in the US of A nobody cares...

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Again with this? How many times does it need to be debunked?

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Jepic

Excuse me? It wasn´t debunked at all. If so link please and not some debunker with to much spare time on his hands. Thank you in advance.
edit on 19-4-2011 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jepic

About ten times a day. That is the going number around here.. People keep on a posting it. It keeps getting deleted and then a conspiracy is born. People just do not want to think for themselves. Russian one legged alien......

ETA: The other story was weeks ago. This one keeps getting posted for the last two days.
edit on 19-4-2011 by liejunkie01 because: ETA

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Although this has been posted before (think i saw a thread just yesterday or the day before about it) I am still giving you a star. I really, really really hope this is true!
Unfortunately, most people will see this as a hoax (and maybe thats what it is).... What kind of evidence are people going to need? I mean if this is true, it will still be deemed as a hoax by the majority because they assume everyone on this planet wants their 15 minutes of fame and is willing to do almost anything for that. I hope this story develops and we see that the truth is out there, just waiting to be discovered!!

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by liejunkie01

About ten times a day. That is the going number around here. i read this story weeks ago on ATS. People keep on a posting it. It keeps getting deleted and then a conspiracy is born. People just do not want to think for themselves. Russian one legged alien......

I guess you have some insights to share about the 100s of witnesses of a UFO crashing and the showing up of the military then? Please i´m all ears.

link   

Originally posted by Perfectenemy
reply to post by Jepic

Excuse me? It wasn´t debunked at all. If so link please and not some debunker with to much spare time on his hands. Thank you in advance.

edit on 19-4-2011 by liejunkie01 because: (no reason given)

link   
I could have bet a lot of money that this dailymail article would have this picture included in the article:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/26e0b3270494.jpg[/atsimg]

I didn't bother reading the article because it's easily predicted that there will be a lot of "is the truth really out there" bollocks all over it.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
10 MILLION imaginary dollars to the sharp eyes that can spot the bigger alien HEAD , not whole body just head.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   

About ten times a day. That is the going number around here. i read this story weeks ago on ATS. People keep on a posting it. It keeps getting deleted and then a conspiracy is born. People just do not want to think for themselves. Russian one legged alien......

I guess you have some insights to share about the 100s of witnesses of a UFO crashing and the showing up of the military then? Please i´m all ears.

You won't be for long. This thread will be deleted soon.

It has been fun. Good luck on finding the truth.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   

reply to post by Jepic

Yes it was. There was a photo of these guys sitting with the alien in their garage. It is a hoax. I do not know who posted it. It was about a week or two ago. This is not new news here folks. There is no conspiracy. Just a bunch of hoaxers that have you fooled. They are laughing at you right now.

Like i said link please.

Btw: It was uploaded on 17.04.2011.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
This has been posted 10 times and deleted 10 times because of the original source. And if you watch the u tube video you will see the `alien` is 8 inches long.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
It looks too small. Like they were too lazy to make a full sized model.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   

reply to post by Jepic

Yes it was. There was a photo of these guys sitting with the alien in their garage. It is a hoax. I do not know who posted it. It was about a week or two ago. This is not new news here folks. There is no conspiracy. Just a bunch of hoaxers that have you fooled. They are laughing at you right now.

Like i said link please.

Btw: It was uploaded on 17.04.2011.

I just edited my post. It was the other one legged alien video I was referring to. My bad. And by the way what is up with all of these one legged alien hoax videos? There must be a alien leg collector somewhere. I was on ATS last night. This video has been visited by the mods several times. It is a known hoaxer that provided this video.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Sad that I really want to believe it but not sure I can. Too many damn people trying to have their 15 minutes of fame. Could this be fake...sure. Could it be real...sure. No one knows...possible that the people who found it may not have been involved so to them they wouldn't know either.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
As I said in the other threads about this, this can not and will not be debunked. It just can't be determined to be a hoax unless these men come out and claim that they made a fake alien and then put it in the snow and filmed it. Thats the only way it can be determined to be a hoax. The ONLY way, don't let any shoddy attempts at debunking and the mods constantly closing these threads tell you otherwise.
edit on 19-4-2011 by ItsAnOddFuture because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by liejunkie01
I have noticed the opposing arm and leg have been cut.I bet the hoaxer is Chechen.Cutting opposing arm and leg is a punishment for something or the other.
Send in the modddds......Don't worry....they're already here...la la la Judy Collins?
edit on 19-4-2011 by EarthwormJim because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by ItsAnOddFuture
As I said in the other threads about this, this can not and will not be debunked. It just can't be determined to be a hoax unless these men come out and claim that they made a fake alien and then put it in the snow and filmed it. Thats the only way it can be determined to be a hoax. The ONLY way, don't let any shoddy attempts at debunking and the mods constantly closing these threads tell you otherwise.
edit on 19-4-2011 by ItsAnOddFuture because: (no reason given)

Well then........How can we tell if it is real????????

I need proof of it not being a hoax.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join