It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does April bring tragedy in the U.S.?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
(CNN) -- Mid-April marks the anniversaries of several horrendous attacks in recent U.S. history:

-- April 19, 1993: the FBI's siege of the Waco compound leaves 76 dead.

-- April 19, 1995: the bombing of a federal building in Oklahoma City kills 168 people.

-- April 20, 1999: A mass shooting at Columbine High School leaves 15 dead.

-- April 16, 2007: The Virginia Tech massacre kills 33.

www.cnn.com...

I was going to mention this before this CNN news release, a few days ago...
Is it just coincidence?

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by CanadianDream420

This is based only upon probabilities:

From April 20th - April 30th:

California region will shake but no real concerns.

Alaska may receive an EQK of 4.to 5.

Fiji/Tonga/Samoa/Vanuatu & Indonesia region can expect an EQK around 5. to 7.

Japan can expect at least 2-3 more 6. EQK

Mexico and other South American countries can expect EQKs 4. to 7.

NZ can expect more EQKs of 4. to 5.

Spain & China may see an EQK of 4. to 6.5

Overall, April will be an ok month.

From Sept to Dec 2011, expect some big ones even as high as a 9.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Well, I'm keeping my fingers crossed...er, um, I mean, I hope nothing bad happens.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Well lets just hope that Skynet didn't go online today and none of us are "aware" (April 19th, 2011 Skynet Is Activated!, April 21st, 2011 Judgement Day).

Seriously though anytime the MSM runs an article like this it divides me. half of me shouts "Oh si^e they're cooking something up" while the other half goes "Man they just want us living in perpetual fear, don't they?" I for one hope that its just a slow news day, but maybe the headline should read

"What is it about April Showers that brings April Psychos?"

Trowa

edit on 19/4/11 by TrowaBarton because: Spelling as per

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
April 20th, New Madrid Fault line start to have a ripple effect, mixing sand with water, April 22nd parts of states along new madrid fault line sink in as if the roof of a dome has collapsed, April 23rd Mississippi river gets flooded by Gulf of Mexico sending the stream back to North, flooding all mid states dividing US in half, April 30th Nibiru is seen in the skies of Taiwan, chile, argentina, australia, south africa, May 1st global elites only speak through digital means, majority of bankers are on vacation, public awakens but panic spreads throughout, the world will look like its infested with confused zombies

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Deepwater Horizon Spill happened this time last April.

And then there were the deadly tornadoes that just happened in 14 states.

Honestly with the way things are going, it wouldn't surprise me if another disaster happened soon. Since the first of the year, we've heard reports of a disaster or bizarre things going on. (animal dies offs, earthquakes, weird weather, nuclear, radiation around the world, etc..)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Here's alot more history of the month of April and the rest of the months of the year:

www.historyplace.com...

April Military history:

www.strategypage.com...

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrowaBarton
Well lets just hope that Skynet didn't go online today and none of us are "aware" (April 19th, 2011 Skynet Is Activated!, April 21st, 2011 Judgement Day).

quote]

This should be a thread on it's own.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
From today till May 1st there are alot of special Occult High Ceremonial Days, so its not over yet. I can't remember them all, it was posted on another forum. But it was something like 19-21, 24 and 29th-May 1st, roughly. And there is wedding on the 29th too.

Also dead fish in California again and they were there just prior to the New Zealand and Japan quake so its not over yet, keeping on watch.
edit on 19-4-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by CanadianDream420

I was going to for a joke then I saw that there was like 20 (exaggerated) over at GLP and decided that I do not want to stoop to their levels.

Seriously though I just didn't wan to start a joke thread and have a million members (exaggerated) come in and bash/hijack it so I decided against it. It seems that levity and BTS as a whole are shunned by some here

Trowa
edit on 19/4/11 by TrowaBarton because: To add content

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I skywatch alot, and noticed something. I've researched the code of the matrix, the codes in languages, understood bloodline fascination with ancient vedic type astrology, as above so below, and numerology. Rik Clay's information, prior to his "suicide" when he was about to bring forth the same for the music industry and his 11 11 videos. All on youtube. Also Do You Believe in Magick, with a k at the end, all about 9/11, and the special as above, so below astrological configurations and the research into the major long term planning for this "project" with special dates chosen for all the events including breaking the ground to build the high standing 11 trade towers.

The stargates that are opened by their portals/sacrifices. Something even in the pyramids with their chambers pointing to Orion and Sirius B I think, waiting for an allignment.

Its really depressing when you see it, and start to really pay attention. And all the coding of the matrix in movies, in music, in the news negative broadcasts, in the murals on airports and banks, in the Georgia Guidestones, in the statures that are mysterious creations put under the oceans, etc etc , where events are shown before they happen, and seem to be partially responsible ie in that they hijack our consciousenss and we're co-creators here in a sense. Just looking into the Double Slit Experiment or the Observer Effect shows this to some degree.

There are video on 9/11 that showed horned faces, Saturn faces, (Moses and ancients from the bible were also depicted horned. Pan. The recent Olympics in Vancouver, with the Moon and then Pan reference).

So, driving my son to drop of resumes, the Fukushima 3/11 clouds, also had these faces in them. Stargates opened, sacrifices on. Of course my area on the west coast is heavy rainfall and the water which is the best I've ever tasted, pure, no chemicals, better than interior well water, turned to this oily tar factory around the 6th.

Anyway, there were faces, horned faces, just like the 9/11 videos. And what looked like greys. A fist, and huge and with a finger pointing at me. What looked like a craft.

So while he was in the store I did a brief meditation and held light. I closed my eyes and pictured leaping into the sky. It turned into a spontaneous vision, where a man in white held out his hand to me. I saw I was transformed and wearing white as well.

We held light in the sky, held transformation over the radiation and the clouds, and also just shone a welcoming light to say, Remember you have Family. Remember Joy. Remember Happiness. Make that journey back!!

Well I opened my eyes as my son came back, the rain plummetted my car and then turned to hail while i was driving, then fogged up my window on the inside in huge circles. It was like someone wasn't happy I did that.

Does this relate, definitely!

Occult days, special arrangements, stargates open, negatives walk in.

If we were a planet that held more Love and Light, if more stopped allowing themselves to fight, even in righteous anger, in wars, if they stopped and strove to gain unconditional love and yearned for equality, no starving, no fascism...............Negatives would have less access to this planet.

I guess we're all the 3/11 sacrifices.

And they have more days forthcoming, more days to make sacrifices on and open stargates.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I gotta agree with TrowaBarton... whenever the mainstream media says the same things that are normally only spoken within the conspiracy community, it makes me wonder... as the 'elite' control the mainstream media, what would the purpose of this article be? It just makes me think that the article is to insite feelings of detest for the American government, to make the American population trust their government even less than before. Could this be paving the way for 'revolution'? Paving the way for introduction of a One World Government? Possibly some conspiracies are created by this ruling 'elite' to create this feeling of mistrust for the government and are just 'leaked' via alternative media sources to only later be 'confirmed' by the mainstream media.

Or maybe, just maybe, people are coming to the same conclusions as us because it is correct.

But that is a big maybe.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
From today till May 1st there are alot of special Occult High Ceremonial Days, so its not over yet. I can't remember them all, it was posted on another forum. But it was something like 19-21, 24 and 29th-May 1st, roughly. And there is wedding on the 29th too.

Also dead fish in California again and they were there just prior to the New Zealand and Japan quake so its not over yet, keeping on watch.

Beltane, walpurgis May day .Secondline

top topics

join