It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Government Printing Office Needs 350,934 National Detainee Handbooks Printed by 29 April 2011

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Special reporrt. Ice needs a National Detainee Handbook webpage fix.

www.ice.gov...

404 Error:
The page you were looking for could not be found.

The page you are looking for may not exist, may have been removed or had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

To help you find what you are looking for, try one or more of the following:

Check the URL (Web address) for proper spelling and completeness.
Type in what you are looking for in the search box in the upper right.
Check the list below for pages used most often.

Heres a copy of the 2007 handook. I won what has changed?

www.fosterquan.com...
edit on 19-4-2011 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
It is the same book guys.

This was more a sales pitch than anything. They are replenishing their stocks. That's all. Nothing more. The document is public...

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
the only way there will be riots is if the dollar completely collapses, the people panic and rush to withdraw all their money from the banks.

if the banks allow the withdrawals then everything is okay, except for long line ups. if they don't, and close their branches or freeze your accounts and cancel your debit cards so you can't withdraw, then armageddon will break out.

in reality the banking system is one large pyramid scheme. your bank account may say $1,000, but that money is not really sitting in your branches vault waiting for you to use it.

it is floating around, all over the world, it may multiply a few times depending on the skill and investment of the bank, or it could be completely lost due to fraud and embezzlement and bad investments.

when you want to use your money, they transfer funds and money made from other people deposits and interests, including yours and give it to you for withdrawal.

if everybody decided to cash out, the pyramid collapses as everybody's money is lent out and collecting interest.

edit on 19-4-2011 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by OneisOne

Originally posted by truthseeker1984

In all seriousness, we've heard about the massive survival food buyouts by the Fed, we've heard over and over again about the EQ drills in the New Madrid Zone, and now they need all these handbooks by the end of the month? What on Earth is going on?!

Peace be with you.

-truthseeker

There is also the report about Anhieser-Busch canning water. thread here.

Man,that would suck.
TSHTF,I fall off the wagon,grab a Bud,and it's WATER!!!

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

I think the elite are rushing their plans. Something has lit a fire under their collective asses.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

nice catch, printed in english..hmmm
i read an article on steve quayle, (i know), that NYPD are getting unique uniforms that are for those who report to the president instead of normal c.o.c.

if shtf is this close my God, lets just get it over with. im tired of the whole crappy deal we have been given since the dotcom crash. things have been getting really bad just about everywhere in the US, especially this last 12 months..

something is definitely up, all the MSM was spazzing out last year about the economy, then last 12 mos, has been kinda quiet even though its SOOOOO much worse now than then. like its been the CALM BEFORE THE STORM

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

I'm not sure what to think of this right now. I mean if they were planning for a collapse and rioting I'd figure they would have figured out it's going to be bloody and get something ready other than a bunch of books.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Whne I saw it. Which was just a min ago. I have to admit I got a sick feeling in my stomach. But now that I see they ordered a similar number previously. I feel better. That exercise and this printing seem to go hand and hand.. I wonder though what aren't they telling us. It just seems like too much crap is going on. A LOT of rumors.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

Is there any ATSer who could out that and post it on the net somewhere?

Sounds to me like folks would do well to be aware of what's headed down the Pike.

And, Christians could pray against some of it's . . . provisions and policies . . .

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by NeverApologize

I don't buy the running out of stock. If that was the case there would be staged deliveries over time like for Jacket 735-378 - the ROTC book. And multiple delivery addresses would most likely have been supplied. Deliveries over time saves the government money. Crash complete schedule does not.

I would like to know where the documents are to be delivered to? 735-378 specified delivery addresses, but 735-412/413 did not.

And why almost twice as many in Spanish? If pamphlet for ICE 'employees' , ICE must be expecting to deputize an awful lot of Spanish speaking 'detainers' in a hurry!

edit on 20-4-2011 by fah0436 because: Deliveries over time saves the government money. Crash complete schedule does not.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by fah0436

It is on the Website. It tells you exactly where these shipments are heading. It is nothing more than a "Procurement", for a new shipment. We have people here at work that Procure orders DAILY.

I admit. I am a conspiracy theorist. However, when the answer is a simple one, I acknowledge it and move onto the next question.

Again, this was nothing more than a restock. I promise you. I will contact Ron again if you would like. I supplied his contact information. E-Mail him yourself. He is very understanding.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
We all have "opinions" so I will throw mine in the ring as well.....

Personally, if they are on a "time table" of sorts with the National Level Exercise in May 2011, then getting these manuals printed by end of April is perfect timing for their NLE 2011. This NLE is to deal with a catastrophic mid US earthquake dealing with the New Madrid Fault Zone....so I think it's just that....getting these manuals printed and ready for their exercise.

www.fema.gov...

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Between this, the sneaky water beer, Mountain House, and drills I am a little curious about what is going on. It is one thing to restock because you are running low another thing to run out entirely...there are computer programs designed to reorder things. Such as Wal-Mart's system how it places items on the shopping list as they are scanned. I am just waiting to learn that all the recalled Tylenol and allergy medicine is really in a bunker somewhere.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by grey580
This book is specific to ICE.
I'm thinking that someone is preparing for some mass immigration from the north and from the south.

Could be that they ran out and have to reorder on short notice. Because lets face it. No one ever tells you when something runs out. Working in an office I know this.

However it could be an ominous foreshadowing of things to come.

I'm going with the former.

Yeah, well compute this in the old noggin. Radiation is far, far more greater than exspected and by the looks of it, we may well get a run of immigrants running to the borders to get away from it. Canada and Mexico exspected to flee to regions on the east side of u.s.a. So i suppose some canadians will flee farther north or come here and everyone from the west coast will all gather towards the east. I thought i would put that out there, cause of the situation at hand. I mean, if rads got bad, would you not flee the areas that are being contaminated?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join