It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barak flashes the sign at a Texas Rally

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Whateva69
As an outsider I think there is more to it than that.

Who made or founded the football team?
Who has interests?
How long has this been going on?

I think its made up and funded by TPTB.

After the war, the Constitution of 1876 mandated that the state establish the university "at an early day." Texas A&M was then established on October 4, 1876. The Constitution of 1876 also called for the creation of a "university of the first class." Thus, they created The University of Texas, which opened in 1883.

The University of Texas fielded its first permanent football team in 1893 managed by Albert Lefevra, the secretary-treasurer of the UT Athletic Association. The team played four games, a pair in the fall and two more in the spring winning all four games while shutting out all four opponents. The first was against the Dallas Foot Ball Club that claimed to be the best in the state. Held at the Dallas Fair Grounds, the game attracted a then-record 1,200 onlookers. It was a tough and spirited match, but when the dust had settled, the "University Eleven" had pulled off an 18–16 upset. "Our name is pants, and our glory has departed," growled the Dallas Daily News. The Texas club would go on to a spotless record and earn the undisputed boast of "best in Texas" in the schools first season of football.

The Longhorn nickname appeared in Texas newspapers by 1900

Hook 'em Horns is the slogan and hand signal of The University of Texas at Austin. Students and alumni of the university employ a greeting consisting of the phrase "Hook 'em" or "Hook 'em Horns" and also use the phrase as a parting good-bye or as the closing line in a letter or story. The gesture is meant to approximate the shape of the head and horns of the UT mascot, the Texas longhorn steer Bevo.

Harley Clark introduced the Hook 'em Horns sign in 1955. Clark was a member of the Tejas Club, Texas Cowboys, and head cheerleader at the university, a position that was elected by the student body. "It was second only in importance to the Texas governor," he jokes. Clark got the idea for the hand-sign from his colleague Tom Butts and Henry Pitts, who had been casting shadows on the wall at the Texas Union.

Edit: All info taken from wiki

I don't see a conspiracy here . . .

edit on 4/19/2011 by Lemon.Fresh because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by CastleMadeOfSand
Given the context of what is in the picture just above and to the left of his hand. I would

say "Hook'em Horns!"

Is there any video of this? That would put in context perfectly.

edit on 4/19/2011 by CastleMadeOfSand because: (no reason given)

You can see pictures of Tom Ridge doing this, The entire Bush family doing this, Cheney doing this and NONE of them were at ANY football game. This is El Diablo, it is the sign of compliance with the world Elite. Nothing more.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by daddio

Given the context of what is in the picture just above and to the left of his hand. I would

say "Hook'em Horns!"

You can see pictures of Tom Ridge doing this, The entire Bush family doing this, Cheney doing this and NONE of them were at ANY football game. This is El Diablo, it is the sign of compliance with the world Elite. Nothing more.

Context dude.

Do you see the burnt orange shirts in the background? He is surrounded by Longhorn fans.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Lemon.Fresh

I have to agree. I hereby make a motion to remove all Hook 'em Horns from the Masonic youtube videos and photo archives.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Isn't that a Masonic gesture?

no surprise..

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lemon.Fresh

say "Hook'em Horns!"

Context dude.

Do you see the burnt orange shirts in the background? He is surrounded by Longhorn fans.

Like I said before, you can se Tom Ridge doing this at a speech, Cheney and many many others, and NONE OF THEM were at a texas football game, The Bush children even doing it at a politicaql convention right next to mom and dad doing it. BS this is a 'hook em horns" crap!!!

Get over it, it is El Diablo, a masonic sign that I will comply.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lemon.Fresh

say "Hook'em Horns!"

Context dude.

Like I said before, you can se Tom Ridge doing this at a speech, Cheney and many many others, and NONE OF THEM were at a texas football game, The Bush children even doing it at a politicaql convention right next to mom and dad doing it. BS this is a 'hook em horns" crap!!!

Get over it, it is El Diablo, a masonic sign that I will comply.

Where all of them talking to a crowd full of Longhorns?

I guess everyone at UT are Masons and devil worshipers too.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by CodeRed3D

Go Bucks!!!

Couldn't resist. Sorry!

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by cloudwatcher

More of a Ducks fan, myself.

and I live in Texas lol

Been a Ducks fan for about 15 years now.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   

What more do we need to see, none of these are at a "football game".

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Umm how about they had 2 daughters attending UT and they are TEXANS. But hey, more fun to play the 'lets spot the conspiracy"

But hey no worries, only Texans get it. Not your fault you are not from the Lone Star State

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Justaposter

Funny how everyone backs the long horns thing even after I posted videos on people that aren't even American doing it and no one addresses it....

edit on 21-4-2011 by Quickfix because: spelling

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Quickfix
reply to post by Justaposter

Funny how everyone backs the long horns thing even after I posted videos on people that aren't even American doing it and no one addresses it....

edit on 21-4-2011 by Quickfix because: spelling

Exactly. Look in Richardsons Monitor on Freemasonry and other Masonic books, it's in there. The guy who says we don't "get it" because we are not from the "Lone Star State" I think got it a bit wrong, he should have said "Lone Nut State."

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Isnt the horn fingers historically satanic and used by masonic b/s hoods.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by daddio

Yeah right ..... (Light a candle, to the continued slow, painful death of ....Logic....)

Sure.

Uh huh...

Everybody and their kid is "flashing" some "secret ritual" sign, in plain view, and at clearly public events, in full knowledge of hundreds of cameras.....a "secret" so-called "New World Order" silly gesture (you claim, in all the paranoid splendor you can muster).....

Yeah.....makes perfect sense......it is SO subtle, only YOU caught on!?!

Brilliant.

Now we know why "Captain Obvious" never made it as a super hero.....he was beat out by ----

"Captain Hindsight!":

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   

A splendid find and added to the collection!

Thankyou.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by RoguePhilosopher
Isnt the horn fingers historically satanic and used by masonic b/s hoods.

Historically it hasn't had any association with Satan or satanism, or even goats, until the 20th century.

Prior to that in both the East and West it has been a symbol and sign to ward off curses and evil, similar to the the Middle Eastern Hamsa.

Ironic that a sign associated with dispelling evil would be associated by some with evil. Likewise is its association with goats, a kosher animal that was sent out as the scapegoat during the Jewish Day of Atonement.

The Goat of Mendes or Baphomet image of the 19th century did not even make the sign. In fact the hand gestures made by the image are the right hand pointing up with the index and middle finger pointing, the other two fingers are curled and the thumb extends between the index and middle finger. The left pointing down with index and middle fingers pointing, ring and pinky finger curled, thumb extended outward.

Check the image for yourselves: hismin.com...

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by NuclearPaul

Oh, give it a rest, will ya??

In Texas??

Here....google image search results for texas+lon ghorn+hand+gesture

Looky, Looky, Looky!!

George Bush.

Betty White.

Football players.

Matthew whats-his-name (movie star, guy with the abs.....shirtless all the time...tip of my tongue, his name....)....

The Royal Family...(Oh, wait....what is that one doing in there, near the bottom of the page?? Too dignified to display their digits in that unseemly manner....what, what....).

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

It's always funny reading your posts, ignorance is truly bliss for you and the like. If I need a good laugh I just look for posts that you have replied to. Man they are so comical sometimes. I thought the moto of this site was "deny ignorance" but that does not apply to you. You are one of the schills or disinfo agents. And I am okay with that because it makes me laugh.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by MikeboydUS

Thankyou for that. Is it at all possible that it is used in reverse, i.e the opposite applies.
edit on 21-4-2011 by RoguePhilosopher because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join