It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barak flashes the sign at a Texas Rally

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/895b04bf4e27.jpg[/atsimg]

I've been to Oklahoma during an OU/OSU game, and I know how much football is part of the culture.

Anyone from Texas know if crowds do this at the Texas football games to symbolize the football mascot? Or is this a blatant flash of the sign of the devil that nearly all the recent politicians have been caught in a photo with?

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Well if you look in the background of the photo you can see a ton of longhorn shirts.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I'm thinking it is just the Longhorn salute.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Given the context of what is in the picture just above and to the left of his hand. I would

say "Hook'em Horns!"

Is there any video of this? That would put in context perfectly.

edit on 4/19/2011 by CastleMadeOfSand because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
I do this all the time when I go to heavy metal concerts. Barack Obama is just a metal head. I WANNNA ROCK!!

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
......Wow....hes a longhorn fan.....all makes sense now

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Reply to post by CodeRed3D

That is a normal sign for and around UT fans and at games.

Unless one is an A&M fan.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by CastleMadeOfSand

Right! I have never really put the two together until just now. I don't know why?

So I don't want to see any more pictures of the Longhorn salute unless they are out of context.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Obama just lost my vote...

Just kidding; although, I thought he had better taste than this.

Sssssssssssssss......Gig 'Em

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
The sign is not of Long Horn Origin. It is the Law of Fives.

www.lashtal.com...

www.holygrail-church.fsnet.co.uk...

Adam Weishaupt

The Illuminati’s greatest weapon is considered by most researchers to be the advanced esoteric knowledge it has passed on through its initiation ceremonies and the misuse and abuse of that knowledge. Hence most of those working for the New World Order agenda do not know they are doing so. The conspiracy could not exist if everyone involved was aware of the plot. Manipulating the manipulators and controlling the controllers is therefore essential to its success. Weishaupt taught that everything occurred in fives. Human history, he believed, came in a cycle of five stages: (1) Chaos, the starting point of all societies. It related, in Weishaupt’s mind, to the goddess cults of antiquity; especially to the worship of Lilith, Eris, Diana, or Kali. (2) Dicord, where a ruling class emerges and seizes control. Weishaupt related this period to introduction of the worship of Marduk or Osiris. (3) Confusion, where folk would attempt to restore a balance between the two preceding forces. He related this period to the child-god Loki or Horus or to a kind of devil. (4) Bureaucracy, the result of the synthesis of stage 3 failing. A spiritual void where absolutely no deity would be acknowledged. People cannot abide this void and escape into fantasy, drugs, or madness. During this phase the destruction of the middle class takes place. (5) Aftermath, where society implodes and reverts to chaos. The bureaucracy crashes under the weight of its own red tape and things spiral out of control. Magic and nature now rule again, and the cycle is in preparation to begin again. Hence the Scottish Rite 32° motto: “Order from Chaos.”

Here is an Illuminati Funeral with priests doing the hand sign.

Then there are world leaders doing it around the world. I recommend muting the second video.

They worship discordanism, not the devil, notice they both start with a D.

edit on 19-4-2011 by Quickfix because: spelling

edit on 19-4-2011 by Quickfix because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
look, empty suit can talk...

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by CodeRed3D

Told you he was the anti christ.

That guy is evil.

He is the devil.

look at him he even looks evil.

Hook em horns

Ha ha ha

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Quickfix

Who cares?

It is quite obviously used in the context of the University of Texas. Many things have many meanings. If he does this sign on top of a pentagram or as part of a (how the hell do you spell SayAnce?), anyway, then I will worry. As long as he is doing it at a Longhorn event, I will assume everything is ok, and he is NOT a Christian/Muslim/Satanist/Hybrid/Manchurian Candidate.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

If you watched the video's i posted, you would see it's not just at a long horn rally.....

And It is not just Obama....he does it in other places as well...as well as a lot of political leaders..if not all of them...

I CARE. There are reasons the Illuminati should be on trial for crimes against hue-manity, not just a typical apathetic attitude of who cares, it will never happen to me...need I remind you of what they have done!?

You can thank them for the GMO Foods, the horrible cancer treatments, the hording of Nikola Tesla's technology, and lets not forget the mass murdering of our people as a race of beings....but of course we shouldn't care, cause its not happening to us locally.......it actually is....

Thanks to this thread www.abovetopsecret.com...

I found these videos.

straight from the horses mouth...
edit on 19-4-2011 by Quickfix because: to add obamas admissions.

extra DIV

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
He must be a real hardcore Long Horn Fan then...

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by twitchy
He must be a real hardcore Long Horn Fan then...

Images 1, 2 & 4 are the sign language sign for love. Only image 3 is the same as the OP picture. They are similar, but not the same.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
As an outsider I think there is more to it than that.

Who made or founded the football team?
Who has interests?
How long has this been going on?

I think its made up and funded by TPTB.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I'm sure Obama's little hand sign there was a dual gesture of sorts. What better time to throw the hand sign when it can be construed either way. Keeps us guessing, right? IMO he took an opportune time to throw the mighty horn symbol up high.

not implying any way shape or form that I agree with any of that stuff, just to set the record strait
edit on 19/4/11 by gunshooter because: as not to be misinterpreted

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
It is very convinient to have a club working for you that turn serious evil symbology into innocent gestures. A little more ackward and difficult to explain will it become when flashing obscure symbology among royals and other prominent public figures

edit on 19-4-2011 by zatara because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-4-2011 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aggie Man
Obama just lost my vote...

Just kidding; although, I thought he had better taste than this.

Sssssssssssssss......Gig 'Em

I knew you would say something to that effect. heh heh

reply to post by Quickfix

No one is saying that UT originated the sign

edit on 4/19/2011 by Lemon.Fresh because: (no reason given)

edit on 4/19/2011 by Lemon.Fresh because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join