It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Reports France Threat Against Obama Brought US Into Libya War

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Why did the french forced USA into war in libya
What is the "Total exposure" of Barack Obama.
Sarkozy was doing espionage for the Mossad?

Source

A shocking report written by the Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs on the meetings held between President Medvedev and US Secretary of Defense Robert Gates this past week says that America’s war on Libya was “forced” onto it after French President Nicolas Sarkozy [photo top right with Libyan leader Gaddafi] threatened President Barack Obama with “total exposure” if the US didn’t attack

The “total exposure” threatened by Sarkozy unless the US attacked Libya regards the American President’s most senior advisor, Valerie Jarrett

Sarkozy’s threatening to expose Jarrett for her extensive ties to the Persian Nation was her stunning revelation a fortnight ago before the Jewish Council for Public Affairs in Washington that she is of Jewis

“A report reveals that French President Nicolas Sarkozy worked for Israeli intelligence for a long time before he was elected president

Muammar Gaddafi’s son has claimed that Libya helped finance Nicolas Sarkozy’s successful election campaign in 2007, and demanded that the French president return the money to “the Libyan people

French police officials managed to keep secret a letter, which exposed Sarkozy’s past participation in espionage activities for Mossad.

In an interview with the Euronews TV channel, Saif al-Islam Gaddafi said Libya had details of bank transfers and was ready to make them public in a move designed to punish Sarkozy for throwing his weight behind opposition forces.”

Important to note about France’s relationship with Libya is that should it win this war it will have secured its energy security for the rest of this century as this North African Nation holds the largest oil reserves on the continent estimated at over 41 Billion barrels

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Sorcha Faal

Russia Reports France Threat Against Obama Brought US Into Libya War

By: Sorcha Faal, and as reported to her Western Subscribers

www.whatdoesitmean.com...

edit on 19-4-2011 by Aggie Man because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Aggie Man

I'm a noob and even I know about Sorcha.

I was hoping for a good read when I saw the thread title

Darn you Sorcha.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aggie Man
Sorcha Faal

You beat me to it!

top topics

join