It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Programmer under oath admits computers rig elections

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

And what is a Republic? An oligarchy?

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
reply to post by Maxmars

Your kind of agreeing with me as Paul is a part of the old system. I think however we need no Parties at all. Each Candidate stands or falls on their own. The Parties are and were just asking for what we are seeing. Having these Parties give them too much power and control. No outsider has a chance and I'm sorry but Paul is an insider. I don't know where he stands on lot's of issues and he only talks about very few.

Sadly people are in fact sheep. Give many a couple of handouts a year and you own them. Nobody wants to give up their handouts (welfare) and bribes for their vote. Look at the kids in the UK rioting for more handouts. It's insane and proof of how this works.

Aye... these are the same sentiments I've felt for a long while.

If I ever feel that someone is worth leading one of the biggest countries in the world, I'd most certainly get up and vote for them. I'd rally with a "I THINK THIS GUY WOULD BE A GREAT LEADER. NOT A GREAT DONKEY/ELEPHANT" sign. Unfortunately, that time has not come.

With so many people, with so many opinions, living such diverse lives and a country with so many issues... how can you possibly, and why would you want, a country divided in two? With a huge division as such, it's not possible to unite as a nation. If our government is on a side vs side war with itself, how will the wars against the world ever end? How can you have peace with utter division?

I was under the impression that from my personal beliefs, my upbringing, education, and government propaganda that we should see someone for who they are as an individual... not what race they are, area they're from, or what party they belong to. That's so counter intuitive to me, it's no wonder I don't vote. We may as well be fighting over Black vs. White.
edit on 19-4-2011 by shagula because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Software programmer says US elections are rigged and that

US Representatives tried to pay him to rig their election vote counts.

Yeah, nevermind the idea of winning the confidence of the voters!

COOL' building the madness face!

edit on 19-4-2011 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by shagula

Originally posted by Blaine91555
reply to post by Maxmars

Your kind of agreeing with me as Paul is a part of the old system. I think however we need no Parties at all. Each Candidate stands or falls on their own. The Parties are and were just asking for what we are seeing. Having these Parties give them too much power and control. No outsider has a chance and I'm sorry but Paul is an insider. I don't know where he stands on lot's of issues and he only talks about very few.

Sadly people are in fact sheep. Give many a couple of handouts a year and you own them. Nobody wants to give up their handouts (welfare) and bribes for their vote. Look at the kids in the UK rioting for more handouts. It's insane and proof of how this works.

Good, my friend...GOOD....
Aye... these are the same sentiments I've felt for a long while.

If I ever feel that someone is worth leading one of the biggest countries in the world, I'd most certainly get up and vote for them. I'd rally with a "I THINK THIS GUY WOULD BE A GREAT LEADER. NOT A GREAT DONKEY/ELEPHANT" sign. Unfortunately, that time has not come.

With so many people, with so many opinions, living such diverse lives and a country with so many issues... how can you possibly, and why would you want, a country divided in two? With a huge division as such, it's not possible to unite as a nation. If our government is on a side vs side war with itself, how will the wars against the world ever end? How can you have peace with utter division?

I was under the impression that from my personal beliefs, my upbringing, education, and government propaganda that we should see someone for who they are as an individual... not what race they are, area they're from, or what party they belong to. That's so counter intuitive to me, it's no wonder I don't vote. We may as well be fighting over Black vs. White.
edit on 19-4-2011 by shagula because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by desert

This is nothing new, all this man has done was confirm our suspicions all along. I've got a great idea..how about none of us show up at the polls next election, let the computers decide who is president..Joe Walsh here we come

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Nevermind! Sorry!
edit on 19-4-2011 by anon102 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by KDM_Souljah
This Proves americans do not in any way control thier own country and that the reality is they lost thier country, my ?? to all americans is what are you going to do about this,you only have one short life then your powerless to do anything,also good luck sorting this out.

Don't count us out. We do control it. We know that in the end, no group of elitists can control the population of any country if they truly don't want to be controlled. Why do you think they use hate and fear.

Look at the Middle East where fear is used so effectively. Women kept like slaves, Jihadists killing anyone who does not agree with them exactly. Same thing, different methods. Education toppled the Soviet Union and it will soon topple China. Why do they think they are in panic mode. No free people will put up with Dictators or Theocracies which are the same thing. You box people in long enough, you will pay in the end.

You count us out to soon and if you are for real you would be rooting for us in fact. Only those who want to control other people are not on our side. They would be just as evil if they were in control. They are thankfully a minority so don't confuse propaganda with the American People. We've been here more than once.

Those who have never known real freedom from evil Theocratic Governments or Dictators don't know how much power they have. They are controlled completely but that does not mean their brains don't work. I know many Muslims right now from Northern African nations and even Turkey. They when in private say the same thing. They love it here and hate what they left behind. More than one has described those they left behind as "crazy". You have to be crazy to let bad people control you willingly.

If you hate us for being Americans, so be it. It beats being a bunch of controlled sheep being herded around by people who could give a care less about you.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
I am not surprised at this confession it would seem by today's standards technology can be used for allot of things. I wonder what else is being rigged by the higher powers.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Noo! Shock and horror. You mean to say the PTB lie to us in order to control us and exploit us? I don't believe a word of it. Politicians would never do something that goes against their campaign promises. After all they have our best interest at heart.. Right??

I know I know sarcasm doesn't really solve anything but dam it feels good. The fact that there are still so many many naive people with no clue as to how the world is really run is a major problem. I feel drained trying to point out things to people that are so obvious even a blind person wouldn't miss it.

I wonder if these same people would walk in on their respective partners cheating on them and still refuse to admit they are being played. The majority of trogladites that infest society are dragging us all down a path that we may never recover from.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
If the video was in the Bush vs. Kerry days, it must've been to give Kerry a few votes. Hardly anyone knew about or cared about Kerry.

I'm still surprised that anyone in their right mind would vote for very damaging politicians such as Pelosi/Reed and other extremists on both sides of the isle. There must have been a fix dictated from high above.

Like most of us, I don't trust government at all. The more overbearing they become, the more like the enemy they become stealing our liberties and freedom.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   

how easily you buy into the agenda.

Someone says "The voting machiens are rigged" under oath, and you fall to your knees and praise them.

Someone else says "they're not rigged" under oath, and you blaspheme God and say Oaths dont' matter for anything because it doesn't fit your agenda.

Hypocrites.

Thats the word that best describes this type of action.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
some of the posts on this thread seem to be soooo..'its not new news ..so what'..i think people forget that this is a conspiracy site and most people outside of this site think we are a bunch of morons/weirdos and people of weak minds...yes that includes you.. this is sort of big news but the APATHY OF AMERICANS really begins to show with something of this magnitude. most of the main stream america will say that this is just a guy who is angry and wants attention ..and this will just slip by as AMERICANS keep thier heads firmly planted in the sand because if they actually paid attention to the world around them they would have to say or do something about it..americans think they are so worldly and 'in the know' but as demonstrated time and time again..we are just a knowingly ignorant society that does not want to rock thier own boat for frear of real change....because then they would have to actually think about what thier real opinions are..

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Hi - first timer here - lonnnngggg time lurker. I finally realized it doesn't matter if I post or not - they already know I come and check here all the time, so - whatever - I'm speaking my mind.
I had to jump in because this has been on my mind recently.
I am writing in a candidate for President in the next election. I don't know who, yet - but I'm looking around.
I was intrigued when I saw it work in Alaska, and I did a little research this week. It really wasn't that big of a deal for them to count the votes - Out of the 258,746 cast ballots, there were 102,234 votes cast for write-in for the U.S. Senate race. It took a week - from November 10th to November 17th, working from 9 a.m. until 5 p.m. It cost $60,440.
Everyone and their brother was there to watch over the count, which I am sure would be the case in the instance of a Presidential Election. If you'd like to check out how Alaska handled the whole thing, you can read this report they put out:
ltgov.alaska.gov...
My point is - it can be done. It has already been done on a smaller scale. If enough people can get behind a decent human being to elect as president - we could get them elected.
Now - to find a worthy candidate that millions of other people would agree upon......

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggy1706

how else do u think bush won a second term

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maxmars
I find it ironically stinging that even if the machines were not rigged, the Electoral College does the real voting..... the voting that "counts" anyway....

Ya it's also sad because people have been killed and had there life's ruined over this populous voting thing, and really in the end it does not even matter, they had there life's ruined over disturbing the machinations of an illusion. And in the end it still wouldn't matter all that much who won what popularity contest. Crazy world we life in eh.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
They don't need to rig the machines, that would be illegal and might get them caught.

But what isn't illegal is their ability to choose the Democratic and Republican nominees.
They do this! Not us!

They chose the two-party system and then they make it seem like we have a say with the primaries, but in all reality they are the ones choosing the front runners at the DNC and RNC. Then they let the little people pick between the two people they have already handed picked on the ballot.

Do any of you really think if we elected McCain that he would have done anything different than what Obama has done? Like seriously? No freakin way!!! They’re the same guy as Bush, under the same spell of corruption.

Our system is an illusion because before the votes have even been cast they have already won because THEY FREAKIN CHOOSE THE NOMINEES FROM BOTH PARTIES AND WILL GET THEIR CANDIDATE REGARDLESS OF HOW WE VOTE!!!

Wake the eff up!

edit on 19-4-2011 by tooo many pills because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia

Programmer under oath admits computers rig elections

m.current.com

Testimony under oath.
This testimony is important! We have future elections! Have they 'earned' our trust?

Far too many things are judged in the court of public opinion, then we just move along. Can we move along, when we hear the truth and nothing but the truth, stating our voting machines can be hacked?

Has this been covered by our media? I hadn't heard this damning testimony. Facts matter. The 'truth' matters more. If our voting machines are hackable, it should be addressed today. Af
(visit the link for the full news article)

This is old news, Ohio if I remember right. Elections are rigged coming and going, Republican-Democrat, all pretty much the same. George Carlin had it right:

edit on 19-4-2011 by MajorKarma because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

Odd because a large part of "who I think I am" is based upon the exact opposite.
From my geneology, the way I think to the way I walk, I walk hard and when I have to.... I cut 'em in half Real Bad!

Meet the real 100th monkey, at your service.

You see, my dear friend, they wish us to believe that Their ills are Our ills are Intrinsic and that could not be further from the truth.

They clip our wings, give us sharp teeth and claws, pit us against one another in a well designed arena and then turn to the crowd saying "See! See! I told you they were but Earth Bound Beasts!".

Ego, like the word Friend, a term so often abused.

In the grand scheme of things, this unwanted piece of rubbish aka EGO might be the only distinguishable difference between a 21st century zombie and what we once were.
I am sure that the Elite will retain theirs yet the masses seem all too conditioned to have it cut out and replaced by a Micro computer, 3D screen with wifi adapter.....

It is such a shame that the bright light of enquiry has been used to shine a light only upon the dark aspects of this thing we call Ego yet seemingly unable to illuminate the light of it!

One must wonder where Altruism, Empathy and other Noble qualities originate from, no?
Unless one has come to believe that such qualities either, never existed or have now ceased to exist.

Yes, joyfully now and without much thought as thinking is pain, toss these last bits of what was once considered human into the fire!
Let us all rejoice! Howl at the moon! and thereby forget the pain of being men!!!

Any ole FN ways....I came here to bump Uglies with the Obvious....

That DIEBOLD ESS own all your bases!

That even if DIEBOLD ESS do not own all yer bases then Bush Gore and Bush Kerry and yes Obama Mccain Own all yer bases!!!

NOW TESTIFY!

Right outside your door, The things that our ancestors could not imagine living with are the things that we can not imagine living without will be the things that the future generations will not be able to imagine were even allowed to exist.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

Although I enjoy your sentiment that all hope is not lost I would like to ask you to demonstrate the measure of control that the american people have over their government please?

Furthermore, since most if not all Politicians as well as the majority of the Populous were duped into believing that the Constitution is the well from which their rights spring, understanding the falseness of this thought, how would this ever be turned around to where the average citizen understands and exercises their rights in order to conduct themselves as the true Sovereigns that they were meant to be?

The thought that haunts me is this.... A house is only as good as its foundation.
and a quote from the movie The Devils Advocate...."Consider the source!"

How much better did we think we were again?
and what exactly was it that we thought made us better?
and at what point did the majority of us, those who have not been receiving CORPORATE WELFARE for the last 200 years decide that they must have been talking about THEIR dream not OUR dream?

I mean really!

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Full Source Code should be accessible by the Public.

Every Back Door will be Immediately Discovered and closed with Public Reporting and Support.

We the People.....Right?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join