It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Royal wedding: Muslim group and EDL apply to protest

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xris86
reply to post by JohnGeeTee

A final question would be. Where does the regularly heard scream "Paki bastard" fit in with the not racist theme?

You're right, They're racist scum and most likely attend the protests just to stir up trouble and say racist remarks. Unacceptable behaviour for an EDL member. Like you said not all EDL are like this most of us join the EDL because of Tommys ideals and goals not because we want to be racist bigots.

Never surrender.

Love you brother.

Just as with all the 'peace loving Islamists' we keep reading about, there are some who spoil things by genitally mutilating kids, giving children to old men, practicing polygamy, calling for the deaths of non-believers, blowing innocents up, be-heading innocent workers, raping women in Europe for daring to wear an above the shin skirt, using a country's rights of freedom against it, calling for Jihad, making moderates feel like bad Muslims, practicing pedophilia, trying to step by step instill laws which allow for a 2 tier system, promoting Sharia, killing family members for trying to be normal in the country they were born in, imprisoning women for walking alone, killing women as a punishment for being raped (that's my fave) or moderately just throwing them in jail and letting the family deal with them later, cutting off the hands of desperate people stealing food, forcing large numbers to convert or face persecution, threatening to destroy Israel, calling Jews pigs, denying the well documented holocaust, forcing women to wear a veil, condoning domestic violence as it is in a book that was written by a nutter 1400 years ago (Approx) and even killing innocent people 15,000 kms away because 1 person burned the aforementioned nut-bag book and generally trying to take over the world........ As I said, it can only be a few right?????????

Luckily Tommy and the boys route out more and more of this racist scum at each demo and ban them for life allowing for more and more peaceful marches to take place.

Unluckily, T(influential)PTB of the moderate Islamic world seldom do this, seldom speak out, seldom distance themselves form such scum, thus seeming to condom it. There are hundreds of well documented cases of the reprisal being death to the speaker and his/her family for speaking out. So they keep their mouths shut or, as it often seems, actually are prepared to put up with it as it might aid the wider agenda of Islamic domination.

Tommy is doing it well for an averagely educated normal guy. He just a working class lad from England as I am and he can relate to a lot of, but not all, real English people feeling this Islamisation has gone too far in the UK and Europe.

TPTB want a united Europe, well DL's around Europe are going to unite Europe like they never dreamed.

Do I want this... NO.
Do I see a plausible and workable alternative being employed to deal. with it.......... NO

I have watch my country become weakened and lose it's things which used to make it great. Because of this and the EDL's Sikh division, Jewish division, black members, Hindu members and all the other members coming together to get back what politicians gave away without asking....... I see they are doing a great thing. Extremist Islam is terrible and shouldn't be tolerated by any free thinking society.
Do I/EDL members (I can't speak for all of them) hate

No Surrender............... Ever

Do I/EDL members (I can't speak for all of them) hate Muslims. Don't be daft or though some might.

Did we hate German people for Nazi ideology, don't be daft (although some must have gone that way), but we did know a dog turd when we saw one coming and luckily the world more or less untied for a bit to clean the streets of such dog turds.
Hopefully it doesn't need that and politicians will start seeing reality.

No Surrender................ Ever

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Dhimmie

You sir are 100% right, We (The British) come from a very well developed country and have come to the point of free thinking that we know good from bad, right from wrong. It makes me wonder when a family (of any religion or race) come into the country as immigrants and are overwhelmed by the culture shock they face and are then able to settle down and enjoy the freedoms we do and become part of our beloved England do they worry as we do when a bunch of Islamic extremest start trouble? Of course they do even the Muslims themselves worry because now they will be targeted for no reason at all, They don't want to lose their livelihood because a small group of racist extremest say they speak for them. The EDL are the only ones fighting the good fight and doing it right.

The Muslim extremest speak for all Muslims? They say their holy bible tells them to do what they do?

Some quotations from the Qur'an:

Honor each other: "O mankind! We created you from a male and a female and made you into nations and tribes that you may know and honor each other (not that you should despise one another). Indeed the most honorable of you in the sight of God is the most righteous." Chapter 49, Verse 13
God loves the kind: "God does not forbid you to be kind and equitable to those who have neither fought against your faith nor driven you out of your homes. In fact God loves the equitable." Chapter 60, Verse 8
About Jesus: "And in their [the earlier prophets] footsteps We sent Jesus the son of Mary, confirming the law that had come before him. We sent him the Gospel, therein was guidance and light and confirmation of the law that had come before him, a guidance and an admonition to those who fear God." Chapter 5, Verse 46
Good and evil: "Whoever recommends and helps a good cause becomes a partner therein, and whoever recommends and helps an evil cause shares in its burden." Chapter 4, Verse 85
Reaction to evil: "Repel (evil) with what is better. Then will he, between whom and thee was hatred, become as it were thy friend and intimate. And no one will be granted such goodness except those who exercise patience and self-restraint." Chapter 41, Verse 34 and 35
Do good: "Be quick in the race for forgiveness from your Lord, and for a Garden (paradise) whose width is that of the heavens and of the earth, prepared for the righteous - Those who spend (freely), whether in prosperity or in adversity, who restrain (their) anger and pardon (all) men - for God loves those who do good." Chapter 3, Verses 133-134
Reward for righteousness: "Whoever works righteousness, man or woman, and has faith, verily, to them will We give a new Life, a life that is good and pure, and We will bestow on such their reward according to the best of their actions." Chapter 16, Verse 97
Acts of compassion: "And what will explain to you what the steep path is? It is the freeing of a (slave) from bondage; or the giving of food in a day of famine to an orphan relative, or to a needy in distress. Then will he be of those who believe, enjoin fortitude and encourage kindness and compassion." Chapter 90, Verses 12-17

Even the Muslim scholars say "Koran a Book of Peace, Not War"

Book of Peace, Not War - National Geographic

They're fighting for power not religion, They are fighting for control not religion, They are fighting to "cleans" the world of whom they see unfit, They are racists not crusaders of Allah.

And the EDL are the Nazis? Defending every group, religion, colour, freedom in England?

God bless the EDL and god bless England.

Never Surrender.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ladykay

While predicting world events is a notoriously risky move, I can confidently say that I do not believe that england will adopt muslim law in my lifetime.

What I don't understand is why the EDL is so focused on muslims when they are comparitivly small fry when compared to the problems in this country. Our problems include but arn't limited to

. Being part of the E.U. without ever being asked

. Being lied to during the Iraq war

. A two party system that fails to address the wishes of many people in this country especially the youth

. Unemployment an record highs, especially amongst the young

. Industrial tax avoidance

. A broken education system

. The IMF

. Taxes

. Inequality in government

. Nonsensical military budget cuts

. Being slowly dragged into the war in Lybia

. The war in afganistan

. Lack of freedom in the press

. Super injunctions

. A system of drug laws catagorized on hysteria as oppsed to science or logical evidence

. Overly strict gun laws

. The banning of "ba ba blacksheep"

. Soaring oil

. Government incompetence/corruption

. A ridiculous amount of laws

To name just a few more inportant issues that a few fanatics.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Errr, overly strict gun laws!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MMMMMMM, let's relax them, that should aid the re-creation of a peaceful UK.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Dhimmie

When something is illegal it is abused more readily. There are many examples all throughought history of this being the case.

besides restricting firarms only reduces the amount of guns owned by people who obey the law.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join