It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslims Ageainst Crusades ...i am a bit worried about this

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Nephi1337

i think a false flagg operation might be in order ..

So does this mean if the wedding is disrupted by muslim extremists, we have to listen to rantings about how the government did it for the next ten years?

Or, are people already saying "the government did it", before anything even happens? Hmm.
edit on 4/28/2011 by ladyinwaiting because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Sorry folks, apparently our peace loving friend (OP) has been banned...

It was a nice Psy-Op while it lasted though, yes ?

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
Well? What can be expected? The British and Americans both have been killing Muslims for some time now.

No, the British and American governments have forced British and American people to kill Muslims for some time now.

ALS

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I'll be at the wedding with my pork dripping splurge gun to defend the country against any terrorist attacks.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Black Jack Pershing eneded a moslem revolt in the Philliphinnes with 49 bullets and 50 gutted hogs...I just never understood why we cant do the same thing here and be done with it?

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
All that is required to "stop a mosque"is to kill a pig on the proposed site and bury it with its head sticking out of the ground....no more mosques there....ever

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nephi1337

Originally posted by sprocket2cog
reply to post by Nephi1337

I had a look at there site, theres a few worrying choices of words in the phrases they have chosen. and yes if you as a Muslim is concerned by this, then many others should be to.
Peace.

i agree , i just hope the keep the peace , but at the same time it would be an opportune moment for false flag operation to further expand the hate agenda i suppose ,,

Oh my god everyone all ways screams false flag this and that. Trust me when i say the British wouldn't risk the royal family just to start a war.The royal family being attacked hurts there prestige internationally and worse there sense of nationality. And lord help the country they found to be responsible it wouldn't be a war they would be out for blood and the British government wouldn't be able to control the fury it would generate. So unless your goal is world destruction really dont see a point to a false flag operation.And i find it really hard to believe the British government wants to kill billions its kind of against there best interests.

My fear is they will take precautions but yet something does happen this wouldn't be the 1st world war started by assassination.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
thats interesting, I wonder why he was banned?

He had some interesting threads ill give him that

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Mac cancel demonsration:

Unfortunately, it is has recently come to our attention, from the sincere advice of reputable Muslim scholars and activists such as Sheikh Omar Bakri Muhammad and Sheikh Anjem Choudary, that the threat of an imminent attack against those attending the royal wedding on 29th April 2011, is too strong to substantiate the presence of any Muslims within the locality.

www.muslimsagainstcrusades.com...

Excuses, excuses, excuses!

ALS
edit on 29-4-2011 by ALOSTSOUL because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by ALOSTSOUL
Mac cancel demonsration:

Unfortunately, it is has recently come to our attention, from the sincere advice of reputable Muslim scholars and activists such as Sheikh Omar Bakri Muhammad and Sheikh Anjem Choudary, that the threat of an imminent attack against those attending the royal wedding on 29th April 2011, is too strong to substantiate the presence of any Muslims within the locality.

www.muslimsagainstcrusades.com...

Excuses, excuses, excuses!

ALS

This is what they did when they claimed that they were planning on marching through Wootton Bassett.

They get lots of publicity and then called it off after the public outcry and possible counter-demonstrations.

I doubt that they really have any intention of holding these demonstrations, and are more after the publicity and notoriety that ensues from the announcements.

Of course, those of a more cynical disposition, may suggest that it's a little too convenient that there are these highly-publicised planned demonstrations from this group, which serves to stir up more anti-Muslim feeling amongst some...

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Sherlock Holmes

You didn't catch the news footage by chance? Someone is having a joke, it was like a scene from a cheap spy show including the one who had his face masked by a keffiyeh being posed by journos. I've seen more militant and dangerous individuals in a playground.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnGeeTee

I didn't see the news footage, but I've seen similar videos and pictures of this so-called ''Muslims against Crusades'' group.

They are out for publicity and a bit of pot-stirring, either that, or they are a complete bunch of wussies who call their protests off when things threaten to get a bit dangerous for them...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join