It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fluoride spill at water facility burns holes in parking lot cement but it’s Ok to Drink

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   
So do you still think that Fluoride is safe to drink ?

A recent chemical spill at a water treatment facility in Rock Island, Ill., required the assistance of an emergency relief crew decked in the very same type of hazmat suits being worn by workers at the Fukushima Dai-Ichi nuclear plant in Japan

According to reports from WQAD News 8 in Moline, a tanker truck delivering the fluoride began to overflow, leaking the chemical directly onto the parking lot where it spilled down towards the street. And before emergency crews arrived on the scene in full hazmat suits and gas masks, the fluoride had actually begun to burn a hole right through the concrete

Source

edit on 19-4-2011 by knowneedtoknow because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Saw that the other day and just had to laugh, same thought went through my head.

Why people believe the lies they get sold every day has GOT to be due to all the brain rot from the fluoride, man.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Yeah, well it is toxic waste material after all.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Chug-alug

I invested in a filter with fluoride insert. It is important to remember that not all filters will take out the fluoride, so be sure to check. The fact that we need to filter out poison that they dump in the water is outrageous...I am actually surprised that there hasn't been death threats and assassinations over this issue.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Existing thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments, queries or concerns to the ongoing discussion.

Thank you

-thread closed-

for future reference:
Search ATS

top topics

join