It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Republicans Try to Ridicule Kerry with NASA Photo

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 02:23 PM
link   
The republicans distributed a photo of Kerry in a protective suit with the quotes "eath to kerry"

abcnews.go.com
NORFOLK, Va. (Reuters) - Republicans distributed a photo of Democratic candidate John Kerry wearing a head-to-toe protective suit on Tuesday in comparison to a famously unflattering photograph of Michael Dukakis in a tank that helped sink his presidential bid in 1988.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

I can tell you how the maturity of our leaders of this country keeps surprising me over and over again.

[edit on 27-7-2004 by John bull 1]

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Just wait another couple of months, I'm sure we'll see more things like this, or even beyond it.

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I have always enjoyed the photos of either side, its good to get a chuckle now and then, what I am tired of is the same old election year promises which end up in the recycing bin only to be dusted off and reintroduced during the next election.

I'll take the pics and cartoons anytime!! The jibjab video of Bush/Kerry is my favorite this year.....

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by JacKatMtn

I'll take the pics and cartoons anytime!! The jibjab video of Bush/Kerry is my favorite this year.....

That jibjab video is hillarious....is there anyway to copy it? Or would that be violating some kinda piracy laws?

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I love the jib jab video. But to be honest this poster is nothing compared to what we'll see coming. Oh if you like political cartoons check out www.politicaltoons.com Its pretty funny.

df1

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 02:46 PM
link   

What would a campaign be if we can not laugh at the candidates?

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I detest negative campaigning. I don't want to hear the bad things they can say about each other I want to hear the good things they say about themselves. They seem more like men that way and less like two children fighting over a toy on the playground.

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Whos smarter the child or the politician? The child, politicians have to copy off of children.

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Being a republican doesn't automatically make you right in all you do.

Being a democrat doesn't automatically make you right in all you do.

They need to humble themselves and start working together. The election period of time and the amount of dollars that can be used, etc. needs a drastic overhaul.

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 09:48 PM
link   
JibJab

I laughed REALLY hard at that video..I could hear it all over my workplace (using the term WORKplace loosely)

As for the Photo...I already have it hanging up..

The caption reads:

Engineer Kerry reports,
Wonka-Vator is ready for GO!!!!!

It's an Oompa Loompa reference, for those who don't know..

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 10:25 PM
link   
For God's sake people, the pictures of Kerry in his li'l blue suit are posted on the Kennedy Space Center web site

see here

If Kerry poses for stupid photos, does he really think they'll stay hidden?

They're on a public web site fer chrissakes!

For a bunch of conspiracy buffs, you sure don't dig very deep.

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 10:57 PM
link   
made me laugh thats hallarious!

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Oh yeah, well Bush fell off his bike again!

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 11:13 PM
link   
See post 691426. This wasn't done by Republicans. The photos were released by NASA.

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Is this Kerry's Dukakas moment??

Remeber when Dukakas climbed into the tank, but the helemt on and smiled for the snapshot. That seemed to apparently be his down fall. Granted I don't favor either one. But it's nice to see our politicians make an ( | ) of themselves.

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 11:18 PM
link   
It's not like they're photoshopped, that's really him.

I think he looks kind of cute in that outift, but since he's a rich senator and all, he should at least be able to scare up a carrier landing or something.

I'm not sure which is funnier, the jabs the parties make at one another, or the inevitable over-dramatic reactions.

VOTE for Somebody. Because America needs Somebody.
A Public Service Announcement from the Majestic 12

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 10:50 AM
link   
I honestly do not see what the big deal is. I have not found anything that is funny about any of the pictures. Other than kerry being funny looking to begin with. But we don't need these nasa photo's to see that.

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 10:53 AM
link   
HOLY CRAP! I was suppose to be voting for a possible president on their appearence!?!

*bangs head against wall*

Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by phreak_of_nature
Is this Kerry's Dukakas moment??

Biggest difference is Dems were ready. They released the video of Bush digging for gold at a ball game. Man that guy can pick some nose.

Saw it on CNN. Within 30 seconds, every Republican within earshot of a network distanced themselves from ever promoting that Kerry picture and started talking about the rarely travelled "high road". Uh huh.

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 08:40 PM
link   
LOL,

There is another vid of Bush at a baseball game..
In this video, Bush's pitch makes it ALL the WAY to homeplate!!

I know, it's not all THAT important..but hey..!

OH yeah..as long as were are talking about noses...I'm not sure Kerry handles
his picking by himself...I'm sure he has a "hired hand"

Thats a lotta nostril...!

[edit on 28-7-2004 by spacedoubt]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join