It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tips on getting past Airport TSA :D

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Hi All,

For anyone is Australia you will be familiar with this show that aired a couple years ago - The Ronny Johns Half Hour - For everyone else... Enjoy

[Disclaimer] - The below clips contain course language

Getting past Airport Security ( Chopper Reid Style )

For anyone that was ever a fan of Ronny Johns, here are some other related clips:

Gnochi or Pasta??

Enjoy... It's always good for a laugh in a world that has become to serious!

edit on 19-4-2011 by Havick007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   
hahaha love this guy, all his chopper videos are hilarious. I remembered they asked chopper about him and he's like i dont have a high pitched voice!. Theres a few more too i think, every time i see the vids i wanna go sit down and watch chopper hahaha

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by kaoticf8

Yeah i think it's this one:

Have you seen the most recent doco on Chopper, it's awesome! It's called Fatbelly, with real interviews with the Chop:

this is just a 10 minute snip/cut preview, the ful version is awesome and some of the stuff he talks about is... spine chilling!

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Yeah i use to read his books he wrote, some great stories in there, some crazy stuff he got upto indeed, made the movie look like a kids fairytale lol.
hahahahah best part i always crack up in stitches 'oh looks like keithys done himself a mischief' hahahahah ahhhh eric bana did such an awesome job with that, i still remember his as poida hahahahah aww imma have to look those videos up now
edit on 19-4-2011 by kaoticf8 because: added to it

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Yeah Chopper is a classic movie and one of the best Australian Drama / Thrillers to date

I love this one:

What do i look like? Mark Brandon Medicare Reid?

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
hehe i couldnt help but post another update from Ronny Johns....

OH&S with Chopper

Also just to add;

As per my above post about the movie Chopper with Eric Banner, this is one of my favourite clips, along with Keith George.... but this is classic!!

Neville Bartos - 'Mark Brandon Medicare Reid'

For any of our international viewers that dont quite get the joke, Eric Banner played the real life part of a notourious criminall that was a big part of crime in the 70-80's

I actually posted a serious thread about him in the RATS forum - Chopper although it was moved to the general cons forum....

Apart from all the Hollywood hype, i really believe this was one of Banner's best performances!!

edit on 19-4-2011 by Havick007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Is this the clip you were talking about....

You soulda posted it!! Dont be affraid to share

This is another classic clip from Chopper!! Thanks for reminding me!

Although he has written alot of books, you have to remember that many at fictional crime books by his own admission. Although in the recent Fatbelly( Chopper Reid ) movie i dont tae everything for granted, it is an eye opener to his real life. It was the electro-shock and asylum episodes that inspired me to write the MKUltra related thread on him.. Considering after all his violence he only ever targeted criminals and drug dealers.

top topics

join