It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

alien crash footage near Irkutsk

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lemon.Fresh
I would also like to ask WTF is there a [HOAX] section for?

ATS should be a place to deny ignorance. In order to that, one must make up their own minds based on the evidence provided.

ATS is not letting others make up their own minds, and are pigeon-holing topics, many that could still use a whole lot more research.

Get rid of the [HOAX] section. Let people make up their own damn minds.

Totally agree,

And apparently the only Thread left alive with Mods posting in it (at least one of the Mod who moved a previous Thread to Hoax)...the only Thread kept alive is a Thread titled conclusively "Video is Fake".

- ATS deleted/closed all thread simply becuz ATS believed original source is "anw" (ain't this discriminative enough?)
- More poster find out the original source is not even from anw (but would ATS care or dare to admit this at all?)
- Then when someone open a thread calling it "video is fake" it is out of sudden open for discussion.
- Even the Mod who moved the previous Dead Alien Threads will come out and say "earliest source should be that Ukrainian article, when in the Ukrainian article it is dated 19 April, later than even the Youtube and MSM reports
- So nobody else is allowed to make up their own minds anymore in ATS, and no real discussion possible. Those still posting and asking for more proof of a hoax will be laughed at by these amateuristic Skeptics & Debunkers, this is becoming too annoying.

- Besides maybe the most important discussion about this story is not even if this story is the truth or fake, because what I see in this story is how the MSM ALL over the World is picking up this story and reporting it, giving a positive direction towards the general public acceptance of Aliens & UFO!!!!

Bah, disappointing ATS, give me my old ATS back without these kinds of BS!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Not to mention I was threatened by moderators and my other thread I started on this was deleted. This site has gone down hill since I started here. I don't think I will be making much more posts here. Moderators are not debunkers. I still have yet to see proof of anything. Until I see someone duplicate this step by step and puts it on a video, then ATS is just as much responsible for covering this up as anyone else is.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
I can also begin to list INTERNATIONAL media which has begun to cover this, link by link if necessary:

'Dead Alien' Video on YouTube Goes Viral -ABC News-- Even the person saying it's a hoax, give no evidence other than to say because of the way the person hold the camera MUST make it a hoax. Again no evidence provided.

Siberian 'dead alien' a web hit -NineMSN--Shorter more to the point, no one saying it is a hoax without providing real evidence.

These are just a few sources...must I now post every single one I find?

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
thank god..it only took 4 threads..let me repeat myself, 4 threads before they were closed...doesnt anybody use the search function anymore...you know when you dont bother to look to see if the topic was posted, it makes the OP look like they are not paying attention.....and MODS..on emore you need to close...
abovetopsecret.com...

for gods sake people use the search function.....this is one of the things that chaps my hide...so many people making the same threads..does nobody look any more...ok ok ..clearmind settle down ..its actually not that important.... its just a web site ..deep breath..its just a web site

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by clearmind
thank god..it only took 4 threads..let me repeat myself, 4 threads before they were closed...doesnt anybody use the search function anymore...you know when you dont bother to look to see if the topic was posted, it makes the OP look like they are not paying attention.....and MODS..one more you need to close...
abovetopsecret.com...

for gods sake people use the search function.....this is one of the things that chaps my hide...so many people making the same threads..does nobody look any more...ok ok ..clearmind settle down ..its actually not that important.... its just a web site ..deep breath..its just a web site

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   

thank god..it only took 4 threads..let me repeat myself, 4 threads before they were closed...doesnt anybody use the search function anymore...you know when you dont bother to look to see if the topic was posted, it makes the OP look like they are not paying attention.....and MODS..on emore you need to close...
abovetopsecret.com...

I used the "function." If you would also click on those threads, you will see that they 404. And this is the ONLY one that has not been deleted. I think many of the regular posters, are well aware of the search function.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   

thank god..it only took 4 threads..let me repeat myself, 4 threads before they were closed...

for gods sake people use the search function..

What does YOUR god have to do with a thread being closed?
In what way does YOUR god have anything to do with an online search function?

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
1. ATS frequently censors certain types of posts... it's up to you to research and find out which kind.
2. I'm skeptical that this is chicken stuffed with bread.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by finalword
1. ATS frequently censors certain types of posts... it's up to you to research and find out which kind.
2. I'm skeptical that this is chicken stuffed with bread.

As am I...but saying it is and providing no proof or evidence to the contrary is just as bad as moving it to the hoax bin without even investigating the source or information. Unless you have evidence, or you performed the hoax or recreated it, then I and everyone else is supposed to take your word for it? Just like because a moderator says something is fake we have to take their word for it too? Give me a break.
edit on 20-4-2011 by DragonFire1024 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   
i'm not sure why some people get the 404 saying..as of my last post at 22:58 , 19-4-2011 i was still able to access all 4 threads and read them...didnt try to post in them ..just this one...just sorta wierd....

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   
So I contacted the original uploader of the video for a possible interview to tell his story. The original video is here:

Basically he told me he would be more than happy to tell his story...if I paid him for it...LMAO. Really? If that happened, then he would say anything he wants, true or not. No credible news agency or journalist would pay for a story. It is also against journalistic ethics to do so.

I replied telling him I will not pay him, and no other credible or reliable news agency would pay him either. He then replied with "too many offers. Maybe in a week." -By then, no one will care about this video or the story unless either it is PROVEN fake, or evidence arises to support it's real.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   
After seeing the blow up of the alien on the daily mail site www.dailymail.co.uk... www.dailymail.co.uk... it is obvious to me that the head has been stuck on over a chickens head you can even make out the beak that's why its mouth looks sticky outy. Note the join or edge of the stuck on toy aliens head

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 04:14 AM
link   
reply to post by tarifa37

no wonder, its a chicken, filled with bread..

rt.com...

( rt.com/news/dead-alien-siberia-body/ )

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 04:44 AM
link   

And the Daily Mail is such a credible source. Of course its probably not real. But instead of people SAYING what it "probably" is...prove it. I want to see this done to a chicken. Step by step. Then I might be convinced it is one.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   
reply to post by anti72

Sigh...please understand that the Russian media is a closed media and reports whatever the government tells them to. I am inclined not to believe what comes out of the mouths of Russian media government puppets. I just don't see anyone making a valid attempt to prove it's a chicken...by all means please do so. I would be very interested to see how this was done.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by DragonFire1024

And the Daily Mail is such a credible source. Of course its probably not real. But instead of people SAYING what it "probably" is...prove it. I want to see this done to a chicken. Step by step. Then I might be convinced it is one.

Sorry have to work for a living can't be wasting my time knocking up alien chickens just to satisfy random people on the Internet. My theory is good enough for me and for those reasons I wont be investing today so I'm out.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   
When I first saw the video my initial reaction was "Oh my, we finally have evidence of alien life!" then, upon further inspection it occurred to me I had been duped. Ah well. Looks like a dead cat corpse to me.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by tarifa37

After seeing the blow up of the alien on the daily mail site www.dailymail.co.uk... www.dailymail.co.uk... it is obvious to me that the head has been stuck on over a chickens head you can even make out the beak that's why its mouth looks sticky outy. Note the join or edge of the stuck on toy aliens head

now keep in mind im not saying this is real. this could very well be a fake. im always weary of stuff from russia. no credibility from that country for some reason.

BUT

how this could be a chicken filled with bread is beyond me. for one i feed my dog raw chicken carcasses every day and i have skinned enough whole chickens to know the neck of a chicken does not taper out. also the body shape is all wrong. so i say again Hoax it may well be. but a bread filled chicken it aint. not from where im sitting anyway. but feel free to believe what ever is easier.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by GezinhoKiko
heads up!
this was posted yesterday b ut removed from ATS for reasons unknown to me
lets see what happens with this one

This wasn't removed from ATS. In fact there are two other similar threads about this on ATS right now:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Not sure about this either way ...
But wanted to add this picture....

i.dailymail.co.uk...

I guess they either used this as a model or they are real and this IS what THIS particular species looks like

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join