It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Public is all meh about these released memos/documents

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by WingedBull

yeah i got that part
but theres no such thing as information being old and known
cos its us thats always changing maybe in 10 years we will realise we were looking at it from the wrong angle or something else will be invented that makes the information work in a different way
to say that the information is known is fair enough but when we are the things that arent known u cant just throw it away
if we did that we really wouldnt learn anything as we'd just get new information to suit our argument and really only know the way we knew! or wanted to know!
make any sense?
i guess it probably wont as youre in ur bubble and im in mine but thats fine! hopefully we can make our bubbles bigger and join them somewhere else along the lines! dont fart when we join bubbles tho!!!

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr_skepticc
Would help op if you would have learned basic 3rd grade grammar when writing. Like Where, When, Why, What? I mean a little meat with the potatoes here. Look like a bunch of ramblings, I have no clue of you are talking about in this thread.

Are you being purposefully dismissive or are you really clueless? I understood what he meant first time I read it.

I have to agree with another poster though, it does seem as though anything can be released these days and nobody would care because of how dumbed down society has become thanks to the mind rotting reality shows and obsession with "celebs" who really haven't done anything other than to be famous for being famous. The post I quoted shows how dumbed down and stupid society has become with no disrespect intended to the poster.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join